Men and Incels Being Targeted Once More (New Paper) IMPORTANT!!!

Outlier

Outlier

Bronze
An article has recently been leaked that is wholly against most men's interests. Not surprising, but it will, I believe, have have a direct impact on users of this site and any pro-male content going forward. It received direct funding from the Federal Government (U.S.), The McCain Institute, and Middlebury College.
The framing that this article is taking to devalue and denigrate male interests is one of claiming that the content slanted toward pro-male perspectives is a threat to domestic safety and women. The authors are claiming that there is a direct correlation to this content and terrorism. This could have major implications in terms of censorship and deletion of content on this site, and any other media that is seen as invoking terrorism (Which, to them is advocating for male-interests.). I believe policies will be instituted, with these type of reports as proof for them needing to be so (in terms of counter-terrorism)
This type of villianization of men and, importantly Incels will, I believe ramp up as the occurrence of Inceldom continues to rise. Everyone on this site should completely demonize anyone promoting or advocating for any type of violence or criminal behavior being posted here, as the likelihood of Fed posting coming (and being already here) to these types of forums will become more prevalent. Don't trust anyone on these sites unless there is absolute certainty that you know them completely. Also, to add on to that point I'd stay completely away from meet ups IRL.

Articles:

Where next for feminist foreign policy on countering anti-gender backlash?
Diverting Hate: Mysogynistic Extremisim, The Manosphere, and Mainstream Social Media

@enchanted_elixir Think you'd be interested in these articles.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir