MEN ARE BEING INJECTED WITH ESTROGEN TO BATTLE CORONAVIRUS

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Cz51olwiafv41

JFL at this fucking shit, its over for us all.
Soon females will have more testosterone then men.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Kingkellz, Zeta ascended and 9 others
less competition for me

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2227, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
A 'man' who agrees to be injected with estrogen is already E mogging most women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6475, Kingkellz and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: AngryGroot
If my life depended on it they could pump me with whatever hormone and some morphine

This is truly disturbing. JFL if you are so weak that this virus can threaten your life.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 3832, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
You wouldnt say the same if you were about to die and it was your only option
No, if I was about to die, estrogen wouldn't make any fucking difference. It's as clear as water that estrogen will only do more harm than good in fighting the coronavirus for a male. Male would have to inject testo, that'd boost male immune system. This is just some feminist news outlet posting bunch of crap once again.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SpearOfOrion and Gargantuan
No, if I was about to die, estrogen wouldn't make any fucking difference. It's as clear as water that estrogen will only do more harm than good in fighting the coronavirus for a male. Male would have to inject testo, that'd boost male immune system. This is just some feminist news outlet posting bunch of crap once again.

Ok man

They are trying to push just be a soyboy theory upon us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, BigBiceps and Chadelite
JFL THERE ARE 90 YEAR OLD MEN WHO SURVIVE THIS VIRUS

IF YOU DIE FROM IT YOU'RE A GENETIC DEAD END

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
What ok man? It's true. Estrogen works differently in male body than it does in a female body. I'm not denying that estrogen couldn't be used as a treatment for coronavirus, but for women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'd rather die

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What ok man? It's true. Estrogen works differently in male body than it does in a female body. I'm not denying that estrogen couldn't be used as a treatment for coronavirus, but for women.

Yeah of course im against it im not saying anything

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
brb stocking up on testosterone powder and needles

brb digging underground to build the secret vault I'll be using to homebrew test out of the sight of the Feminist Inquisition.

This is some Orwellian shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Age of Empires and BigBiceps
brb stocking up on testosterone powder and needles

brb digging underground to build the secret vault I'll be using to homebrew test out of the sight of the Feminist Inquisition.
Feminist world order could never work, because small groups of HIGH T men can seize control of entire cities and nations and then establish a new rule.

How stupid are these people? The obvious reason more men die is because more men smoke.

Feminist world order could never work, because small groups of HIGH T men can seize control of entire cities and nations and then establish a new rule.
The only men who have any hope of being high T in the coming decades are those who unironically inject test

i will NEVER accept a vaccine , doesnt matter if i have to be quarantined for life .
Fuck this shit .

Humanity fitst priority should be to kill all jews.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps