MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLACKPILL,NOT WOMEN!!

C

chadthundercuck

Bronze
I know most of you guys hate women for their exponentially high standards, but men are responsible for most of it

If there was a cologne that guaranteed you sex, every man will buy it in a blink of an eye.

The same is with all the things

The gym had the probability of giving you sex, Everybody is getting jacked
Jewellery looked good, Every guy has rings and chains
Long hair looks good, Every guy has long hair now

Anything which increases the probability of sex is copied by other men.

These fucking retards on youtube keeps yelling be confident and just approach the girl. Rejection is a part of life

Every mf now dead on approaches all girls. This happens everywhere. Women can't go anywhere in the west without a guy hitting on her using some corny bullshit line.

The same mfs say how to get girls hooked on text all and this retarted bullshit. Due to this Just ask a normal girl how many guys ask her out.

40 years ago, This kind of treatment was reserved for celebrities or models

Having a sports car, Being jacked, and being well endowed is now considered average because so many guys fit this category

While at the same time women didn't have to meet any standards,

This imbalance has made looks and height even more important than before

Men created this problem and hate women for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20421, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 19530 and 17 others
Shit thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 17872, Chadeep and 4 others
truth.

men like fucking flies around every average woman. of course women will end up choosing the "best" around.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 1332, Bensky and 8 others
I know most of you guys hate women for their exponentially high standards, but men are responsible for most of it

If there was a cologne that guaranteed you sex, every man will buy it in a blink of an eye.

These fucking retards on youtube keeps yelling be confident and just approach the girl. Rejection is a part of life

Every mf now dead on approaches all girls. This happens everywhere. Women can't go anywhere in the west without a guy hitting on her using some corny bullshit line.

The same mfs say how to get girls hooked on text all and this retarted bullshit. Due to this Just ask a normal girl how many guys ask her out.

Having a sports car, Being jacked, and being well endowed is now considered average because so many guys fit this category

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ItsOver.com
Tbh i have never seen this in the Balkans , only in corny america

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ItsOver.com and Richard_Hungwell
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
men like fucking flies around every average woman. of course women will end up choosing the "best" around.
This is a good thing actually, not for us but for the future generations.

Imagine what would happen ıf social media was popular in 1960-70s we would have been much better looking and taller now because our mothers had privilege to choose "the best ones".

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Shit thread
This isn't a thread,Just a reminder why we are all here in the first place you idiot
Men gave up their dating power to women

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
This isn't a thread,Just a reminder why we are all here in the first place you idiot
Men gave up their dating power to women
No, its a typical basement dweller thread

JFL at those delusions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, Daniel Plainview, Hades and 1 other person
No, its a typical basement dweller thread

JFL at those delusions
Bro fucking come to Toronto Every mf has a mustang or charger,and is jacked with tattoos stop hanging out with faggots and go see the real world you fucking retard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Richard_Hungwell
I agree self improvement / redpill is legit and men did create some of the problem but women also did too

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Blackgymmax and Richard_Hungwell
I agree self-improvement / red pill is legit and men did create some of the problems but women also did too
Yes, I agree that's why I said most of the problems. The biggest one being men stopped shaming and holding women accountable for their actions. As long as a mf gets sex he doesn't care how big of a whore the woman is or if she cheated on some poor bloke

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, Deleted member and 2 others
Bro fucking come to Toronto Every mf has a mustang or charger,and is jacked with tattoos stop hanging out with faggots and go see the real world you fucking retard
Selection bias caused by narcissism and inferiority complex.

99.99% of people are not like this, maybe they are more visible on social media which can inflate the perception that there more people like this, but the reality is that people nowadays are more broke, in debt and are more obese and less fit in general then they used to be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
Yes, I agree that's why I said most of the problems. The biggest one being men stopped shaming and holding women accountable for their actions. As long as a mf gets sex he doesn't care how big of a whore the woman is or if she cheated on some poor bloke
But why would you want to be in a relationship with a women who isn’t attracted to you as a normie / subfive?

There would be no problem if all the women did the same + didn't demand the men with the best FACE

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
TRUTH. look how men are emmbarasing themselves in this girl's dm

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
Islam was right...about MEN:

Imagine what would happen ıf social media was popular in 1960-70s we would have been much better looking and taller now because our mothers had privilege to choose "the best ones".
This is horseshit. My dad is 6' with thick hair into his late 50s and I'm 5'6" and severely balding in late 20s because of my mother's genes. Women's liberation only guarantees chad sons if the bottom 80% of women are prevented from breeding (which will never happen).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, Deleted member and 1 other person
legit

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell

Thats not how it works buddy boyo. Women forget that to create good looking sons the Mother also has to be good looking. The burden is not entirely on the men. My dad mogs my mom to the moon and back and yet im average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Richard_Hungwell
10% of men cold approach 90% of women

Most men do not cold approach in America

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken and Richard_Hungwell

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and randomvanish
The burden is not entirely on the men. My dad mogs my mom to the moon and back and yet im average.
You would be worse looking if your father was average or uglier or SHORTER :lul:

Women forget that to create good looking sons the Mother also has to be good looking.
So what? what are you expecting from them? lay down and die?

Even if they are ugly as hell they will always find a man to reproduce with, if you had that option would you care?

Giving woman the right to choose is solving half of the problem.

Thats not how it works buddy boyo. Women forget that to create good looking sons the Mother also has to be good looking. The burden is not entirely on the men. My dad mogs my mom to the moon and back and yet im average.
My mother was a Stacy and i got her genes, despite the soft chin I got almost everything good from my mom freaking hollow cheeks hunter eyes fair skin oval face with square jaw .My dad was 5'7 and my mom 5'4 somehow i got to 5'11.it was a arranged married my dad is indian but somewhere along my mother side a guy was half german and we both got his genes

You would be worse looking if your father was average or uglier or SHORTER :lul:

Even if they are ugly as hell they will always find a man to reproduce with, if you had that option would you care?

My mother was a Stacy and i got her genes, despite the soft chin I got almost everything good from my mom freaking hollow cheeks hunter eyes fair skin oval face with square jaw .My dad was 5'7 and my mom 5'4 somehow i got to 5'11.it was a arranged married my dad is indian but somewhere along my mother side a guy was half german and we both got his genes

Report Edit

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ALP
she is still a becky late into her 40 s

Imagine how good you could be if your father wasn't a street shitter.
He was a great man sadly passed away couple of years ago,but it is always better to have a parent care for you and love you instead of some super model who fucking abandons you and gives you severe childhood psychological issues

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview and ALP
it is always better to have a parent care for you and love you instead of some super model who fucking abandons you and gives you severe childhood psychological issues
My father cheated on my mother when i was 2 years old and abondened us.

I wish he was a supermodel so at least i could have his genes.

My father cheated on my mother when i was 2 years old and abondened us.

I wish he was a supermodel so at least i could have his genes.
Damn bro sorry for that ,i am grateful for the relationship for my parents my mother is the most loyal women i have ever met wish i find a woman faithful like her

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ALP
Damn bro sorry for that ,i am grateful for the relationship for my parents my mother is the most loyal women i have ever met wish i find a woman faithful like her
That's why i said women have to be in the power position and must be financially free if possible;

My mother married wtih this pig faced asshole because he had money, if my mother had money or a stable job then she wouldn't chose that ugly mofo in the first place.

I hope dating gets harder and harder for man and money becomes completely useless in dating.

Because money isn't real power, genetical power is the one and only real power.

Do you wanna know what we have now?

A HUGE FUCKİNG NOTHİNG AND WE ARE STİLL POOR, THİS SON OF A BİTCH RUİNED MY LİFE AND THEN GET AWAY WİTH İT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

Yes thats what i expect from them. But unfortunately thats never going to happen.

Eugenics is the way forward. Eugenics will usher a truly egalitarian society where by if a man or a woman has undesirable traits they will be prohibited from reproducing. Then and only then will society get rid of all the suffering we witness.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Because money isn't real power, genetical power is the one and only real power.
You can lose money,
You can lose your status,

BUT YOU CAN'T LOSE OR CHANGE YOUR GENETİCS İT'S WRİTTEN ON STONE.

But unfortunately thats never going to happen.
Not everyone has to do it actually, there must be miliions of ugly mfs so we and our sons and daughters can mog them.
Because if everyone is gl then no one is.

Eugenics is the way forward. Eugenics will usher a truly egalitarian society where by if a man or a woman has undesirable traits they will be prohibited from reproducing. Then and only then will society get rid of all the suffering we witness.
I wish we can see these days brother, for now we can only affect the child we ll produce by finding the hottest woman we can and looksmaxxing the child from an early age.

Lol I've never seen anyone outside of a bodybuilding gym that looked jacked like me in toronto

Lol I've never seen anyone outside of a bodybuilding gym that looked jacked like me in toronto
Go back to the cotton fields "proceeds to take out his whip "

Nigger it's been like this since the 50s with invasion the jew

didnt read a single word

This is true to a certain degree but everything that involves facial esthetic is only female driven cuz they got blackpilled on that part when they got makeup for everything else men are responsible

it was a arranged married my dad is indian but somewhere along my mother side a guy was half german and we both got his genes
So your mother cucked your father with a half german guy?

your actually right tho, if women was more horny than men then women would be doing all this shit that men do and men wouldnt have to bring anything to the table. But because men are more horny than women, men are being try Hards just to score a landwhale

Ok my mother is german Canadian my dad is indian punjabi my mother's dad worked for my grandfather they were rich he fixed his daughter up she fell in love and boom marriage I got my maternal grandfather's aesthetics who was german

your actually right tho, if women was more horny than men then women would be doing all this shit that men do and men wouldnt have to bring anything to the table. But because men are more horny than women, men are being try Hards just to score a landwhale
yeah right women know they have something every man wants and they will always be in demand and it is not pussy it is female validation that's why every girl even if she isn't that attractive finds a man every mf here acts like a slayer who doesn't give a fuck about women but I know almost all of these guys want to cuddle and do soyboy shit with cute girls It isn't just sexual attraction It goes much deeper than that bruh

Ok my mother is german Canadian my dad is indian punjabi my mother's dad worked for my grandfather they were rich he fixed his daughter up she fell in love and boom marriage I got my maternal grandfather's aesthetics who was german
If your mother was german? How did your Indian father got arrange married with him? I thought only Indians did arrange marriage with each other?

sorry my english is not very good I speak french as my first and then german and punjabi with a wierd accent that's why it's confusing to explain

If your mother was german? How did your Indian father got arrange married with him? I thought only Indians did arrange marriage with each other?
Bro my mother's family was poor she had like 4 brothers her chad brother passed away in a gang incident They lived in a small rural town in Quebec My grandfather has a trucking business here arranged marriages were quite common in the 80's especially with the rich guys I think my mother choose comfort rather than working all her life on minimum wage in some warehouse tbh that's what almost everybody did here

If your mother was german? How did your Indian father got arrange married with him? I thought only Indians did arrange marriage with each other
This is the reason you will see many white girls with indians in canada

Bro my mother's family was poor she had like 4 brothers her chad brother passed away in a gang incident They lived in a small rural town in Quebec My grandfather has a trucking business here arranged marriages were quite common in the 80's especially with the rich guys I think my mother choose comfort rather than working all her life on minimum wage in some warehouse tbh that's what almost everybody did here
But why would a german family have an arrange marriage with an indian family?

But why would a german family have an arrange marriage with an indian family?
Nigga are you a retard I said my mothers father set her up she had the decision ultimately they didn't get into a relationship like whites normally do they just met cause her father said so and then they just got in a relation and married