Men are the cause of misandry / sexism against other men

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Women alone would be powerless. Totally powerless if to fuck, fornicate with, cum inside, impregnate, and foster for a bitch (and their children) wasn't man's strongest desire among the few there is.

Feminists wouldn't be able to achieve anything LoL. It's other men plotting against you, a fellow man. They will do anything to "mog" you whether in terms of money, looks, social status, future prospects, material possessions, and so on.

This is why misandry and shaming men will always be there. It will never cease to exist.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and vermillioncorefan
how did the foids do it bros?

Retard that is literally power. Power isn’t just muh redpill money weapon shit. Women inherently have what all straight men want which gives them the ultimate leverage. Is called soft power.

Retard that is literally power. Power isn’t just muh redpill money weapon shit. Women inherently have what all straight men want which gives them the ultimate leverage. Is called soft power.
That's the point retard. I did say "if man's strongest desire...". So really my point stands

That's the point retard. I did say "if man's strongest desire...". So really my point stands
Yes if men became desireless cuckold golems and just sat down staring into space instead of trying to get reproduce women would be powerless. But like human race would die out.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Yes if men became desireless cuckold golems and just sat down staring into space instead of trying to get reproduce women would be powerless. But like human race would die out.
Right. So as I said, men aren't your friends, or mine, etc.

Women alone would be powerless. Totally powerless if to fuck, fornicate with, cum inside, impregnate, and foster for a bitch (and their children) wasn't man's strongest desire among the few there is.

Feminists wouldn't be able to achieve anything LoL. It's other men plotting against you, a fellow man. They will do anything to "mog" you whether in terms of money, looks, social status, future prospects, material possessions, and so on.

This is why misandry and shaming men will always be there. It will never cease to exist.
Water if you have an iq above 90, but nonetheless good thread