Men are the more pathetic gender tbh

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Women have been scamming sub8's with the scam that's the prospect of ass, pussyjuices dripping down their dicks, a family, a loving loyal wife, soemthing to strive and live for

Some time ago it got to the point where the retards in power gave foids the right to vote :lul::lul:

Then came OF and these stupid brainless smalldick cucks actually pay HUGE amounts of money in an effort to get laid only to watch big dick chad lay the pipe
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Bruh I do think women are pathetic but ffs have women ever been nearly as pathetic as men? Nah I don't think so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, dopaminebeyondfried, jisko32 and 14 others
Women have been scamming sub8's with the scam that's the prospect of ass, pussyjuices dripping down their dicks, a family, a loving loyal wife, soemthing to strive and live for

Some time ago it got to the point where the retards in power gave foids the right to vote :lul::lul:

Then came OF and these stupid brainless smalldick cucks actually pay HUGE amounts of money in an effort to get laid only to watch big dick chad lay the pipe

Bruh I do think women are pathetic but ffs have women ever been nearly as pathetic as men? Nah I don't think so.
Fr the things men do for validation towards women is insane

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, greycel, WeiWei and 2 others

Yeah but this wouldn’t happen in the first place if they werent so hypergamous and dated their looksmatch

theres a reason why the average male has been disposable for all of history

I hate men who make whores rich and they don't even get sex from them, disposable lossers making the blackpill stronger.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, Zikel_Nut, try2beme and 1 other person
well you dream of cleaning PAWG's dirty assholes with your tongue so I don't see how you're any different

Brutal

I hate men just as much as a i hate foids

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and try2beme
Yeah but this wouldn’t happen in the first place if they werent so hypergamous and dated their looksmatch

The problem comes from us, because we're dogs willing to lower our standards into oblivion just to get pussy, and foids know that. If every guy stayed within his league the problem would be solved.

In the end the biggest problem is that chads have all the options and are abusing it. Kill chads---->problem solved🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: murdah and WeiWei
I hate men just as much as a i hate foids
Based. You should try to fuck up other men both physically and monetarily and take their bitcches and ruin their lives. No reason to be prosocial.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Based. You should try to fuck up other men both physically and monetarily and take their bitcches and ruin their lives. No reason to be prosocial.
Harm humanity in every way possible @_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and WeiWei
Harm humanity in every way possible @_MVP_
No for real I have no male friends and always try to fuck up other men, "mog" them in any way possible. I'd have no moral issues taking his bitch and fucking her in front of the lil cuck.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and deadstock
If I ever become a dictator, I promise to castrate all sub 8 men so they lose their sex drive

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
Over for mancels

• +1
Water in 2024

• +1