Men DON'T age like fine wine

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
The agepill is inevitable.
It's true men have longer biological clocks than women but no one ages like 'fine wine'.

Some people will talk about exceptions like George Clooney but who else looks this good at 60?

Clearly top 1% of looks for his age.

There's a myth that hair loss is a sign of masculinity and it's cope. Good hairline is a sign of fertility and good genetic quality. Men with high testosterone have full heads of hair. Balding is caused by DHT. Unless you look like Jeremy Meeks or Freddie Ljungberg you are not getting laid as a bald man, you will betabux and rot.

No one finds bald men attractive so you can stop coping with articles like this https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-masculine-says-study/photostory/70643383.cms

And don't forget the testosterone pill.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Baldingman1998, mewcoper and 8 others
Good hairline is a sign of fertility and good genetic quality. Men with high testosterone have full heads of hair. Balding is caused by DHT. Unless you look like Jeremy Meeks or Freddie Ljungberg you are not getting laid as a bald man, you will betabux and rot.
Just shave it off, being bald is not bad, being "balding" is....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Want2LookBetterJFL, Romeo1111, Inscol and 7 others
TRT can treat test levels. Collagen is panic though :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Lolcel
Just ldar tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, volcelfatcel, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
So you're saying balding is caused by low T?

Most men decline hard in 30's already, in looks

Either/AND/OR due to:
* getting fat;
* collagen reaper (or other skin fuckups);
* hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Zias, Lolcel and 2 others
That's true btw

Women age better than men, despite what redpill copers say

Women have to fight collagen loss + getting fat

Men have to fight collagen loss + getting fat + HAIRLOSS

So men have it harder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Danish_Retard, fogdart and 1 other person
This is balding vs bald, notice the difference?!
"Just shave it off" is unironically good advice in these cases.
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_7473-1024x1010.jpg
gkh7qrmdimd41.jpg
ts4gt5qsjtt41.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 3771 and 1 other person
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_7473-1024x1010.jpg
gkh7qrmdimd41.jpg
ts4gt5qsjtt41.jpg
Last 2 looked better with hair, they look like potatoes bald

Shaving head instead of getting a hair transplant is dumbest thing ever

@volcelfatcel hairpill him lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Danish_Retard, GigaAscender and 2 others
So if you workout and eat well everyday for the rest of your life you wont get bald?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and gamma
its important to make the most out of your short prime, such as rotting on forums, shitposting, fantasizing about surgeries (and not getting them) etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rolloftape, DatNibba11, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Last 2 looked better with hair, they look like potatoes bald

Shaving head instead of getting a hair transplant is dumbest thing ever

@volcelfatcel hairpill him lol
at least the last guy wouldnt have gotten pussy with even a norwood 0 hairline so its all good for him. his smv didnt change. truecels are immune to the baldpill

• +1
kinda cherry picked cope but i saw on facebook today. Isn't he age well.

Zzzzz

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_7473-1024x1010.jpg
gkh7qrmdimd41.jpg
ts4gt5qsjtt41.jpg
All of them look better with what little hair they have. Even norwood 7 is preferrable to bald. Someone like Larry David would lose half of his appeal if he shaved it all off.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Lolcel
All of them look better with what little hair they have. Even norwood 7 is preferrable to bald. Someone like Larry David would lose half of his appeal if he shaved it all off.

View attachment 1118866
it doesnt matter at a certain stage. bald is bald. i cringe at these guys with a few remaining hair on the top who act like it would make any difference.

it doesnt matter at a certain stage. bald is bald. i cringe at these guys with a few remaining hair on the top who act like it would make any difference.
It makes a huge difference. Hair = frame and contouring for your face. Every single hair that is visible from the front is worth clinging on to. Otherwise your face will be contrasted to the shape of your skull, which very rarely results in a pleasing outcome. The aesthetic difference between even just NW7 and bald is tremendous. That being said, advanced NW is in some sense more forgiving than the stages 3-4, as these stages will be the most difficult to style aesthetically.

It makes a huge difference. Hair = frame and contouring for your face. Every single hair that is visible from the front is worth clinging on to. Otherwise your face will be contrasted to the shape of your skull, which very rarely results in a pleasing outcome. The aesthetic difference between even just NW7 and bald is tremendous. That being said, advanced NW is in some sense more forgiving than the stages 3-4, as these stages will be the most difficult to style aesthetically.
even if you buzz it with no guard the frame (shadow) is still there. it looks better in my opinion then a grown out ratnest. seems like we have a different opinion on that topic

how men think they will look in their thirties:

expectation (on the right)

x11j6wb8key41.jpg

reality

1339a7d7-3cf2-4b1f-8c34-408d4ce9e638-large16x9_jacobs.JPG

53239801.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, tyronelite, Deleted member 9890 and 3 others
The most important thing for your skin seem to be the fat pads. The older you get, the more they start to sag.

Retin-A and sunscreen is not enough.

The thing about the Wall and aging like wine etc. is that men were never supposed to be the "pretty" gender. Men used to provide food, shelter and protect. Women's only purpose in life is to look good in order to attract a high quality man. At least thats how it used to be for thousands of years.

So the drop off in looks for men as they age, doesnt have similar effect as for women as they age, cause they are supposed to be the pretty gender.

It can be said though that usually Chads age better than Stacies. Simply because a Chad, like Tom Cruise, george clooney etc. are legitimately attractive to both young and old women. They dont even have to change anything about their looks, Clooney is attractive even with grey hair. Guys like Clooney- all they have to do is comb their hair and trim their beard, and all sorts of women will legitimately find him attractive.

Now with 50+ year old former stacies, well... if they dont dye their grey hair and dont apply 25 layers of make up.... what kind of men prime age, high quality men will find them attractive? Even with make up etc. these 50+ yo former Stacies are barely "sexy" compared to prime age random normie women.

In other words a true Chad like almost 60 yo Clooney, Pitt or Cruise can slay prime age 23 yo Stacies, meanwhile a 60 yo former Stacy is looking like a granny 9.9~/10 times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, CANI, tyronelite and 5 others
The real meaning of: "men age like fine wine" is that the older a man gets, usually the more he earns. Aka better betabuxx and family dad potential. Girls want a good earning husband that takes care of them and finance some luxury life for them.

• JFL
The real meaning of: "men age like fine wine" is that the older a man gets, usually the more he earns. Aka better betabuxx and family dad potential. Girls want a good earning husband that takes care of them and finance some luxury life for them.
Lmfao fuck outta here with this cuck mentality. You’re a literal beta provider

while you give ur time energy and attention span to one girl she’s smashing broke chads in ons

while you’re providing. Just lmao

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and gamma
The most important thing for your skin seem to be the fat pads. The older you get, the more they start to sag.

Retin-A and sunscreen is not enough.
so idk if it’s loss of fat in the pads or the fat pads getting lower in position

How do we stop the fat pads from getting lower? Inversion table? We need to ask WHY do the fat pads sink? Is it from the connective tissue getting weaker and things like gravity over time making them sag?

I know this seems whacky asf but if we can just hang upside down for like 15 mins 3-4 times a day we might be able to counteract this

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
Lmfao fuck outta here with this cuck mentality. You’re a literal beta provider

while you give ur time energy and attention span to one girl she’s smashing broke chads in ons

while you’re providing. Just lmao
He didn't condone betabuxxing, he just described the process.
so idk if it’s loss of fat in the pads or the fat pads getting lower in position

How do we stop the fat pads from getting lower? Inversion table? We need to ask WHY do the fat pads sink? Is it from the connective tissue getting weaker and things like gravity over time making them sag?

I know this seems whacky asf but if we can just hang upside down for like 15 mins 3-4 times a day we might be able to counteract this

I'm not sure about that. We don't have much about that topic in this forum afaik, there is much more talk about collagen.

What the guy in the video does sounds like cope tbh. But even if it's legit, hanging 1 hour a day is too much effort, I would look for better alternatives.

just die young

13 is objectively the peak of your life. pure dopamine from just existing. no care for women, looks, money. cortisol free lifestyle with your friends, even by yourself is still impeccable. I will never relive that

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Jerzy Bondov, animo123 and 2 others
COPE. I aged amazing.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Adriana Lima
The reason men think this is because once women are done being pumped and dumped they start looking for providers and the blue pilled men think they are getting all this attention because they suddenly became better looking with age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Schizoidcel, Essonerian and 5 others
The agepill is inevitable.
It's true men have longer biological clocks than women but no one ages like 'fine wine'.
View attachment 1118794
Some people will talk about exceptions like George Clooney but who else looks this good at 60?
View attachment 1118795
Clearly top 1% of looks for his age.

There's a myth that hair loss is a sign of masculinity and it's cope. Good hairline is a sign of fertility and good genetic quality. Men with high testosterone have full heads of hair. Balding is caused by DHT. Unless you look like Jeremy Meeks or Freddie Ljungberg you are not getting laid as a bald man, you will betabux and rot.
View attachment 1118800View attachment 1118801View attachment 1118802
No one finds bald men attractive so you can stop coping with articles like this https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-masculine-says-study/photostory/70643383.cms

And don't forget the testosterone pill.

View attachment 1118805
Some do and some don't. It's as simple as that.

you need good bone support aka forward growtj

The reason men think this is because once women are done being pumped and dumped they start looking for providers and the blue pilled men think they are getting all this attention because they suddenly became better looking with age.
Check This Out GIF

Men don't age like wine, chad does.

• +1
Reactions: Zias
As a 30 yo looking for lifefuel this is brutal, especially since i want to make up for lost time

As a 30 yo looking for lifefuel this is brutal, especially since i want to make up for lost time

You have a chad lower third

This sounds brilliant hahaha

Yeah but i'm also at a norwood 7 which is like 80 yo tier, my avi just has it combed over
Just take the hair transplant pill

Just take the hair transplant pill
View attachment 1119686
How much is it in the US? I kind of do, but then again I will never reach how I looked at my peak age (20) and already recessed jaw, midface, and cheekbones are descending me. Hair is just the icing on the cake i want to fix when i fix everything else.

How much is it in the US? I kind of do, but then again I will never reach how I looked at my peak age (20) and already recessed jaw, midface, and cheekbones are descending me. Hair is just the icing on the cake i want to fix when i fix everything else.
Turkey is the best place for hair transplants

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and alexis
Turkey is the best place for hair transplants
What would you estimate is total cost? Including flight. Im a poorcel so anything over 5k is too much and i'd rather cope with home remedies or some shit

What would you estimate is total cost? Including flight. Im a poorcel so anything over 5k is too much and i'd rather cope with home remedies or some shit
poorcel is volcel just use crypto