Men DON'T age like fine wine

That's true btw

Women age better than men, despite what redpill copers say

Women have to fight collagen loss + getting fat

Men have to fight collagen loss + getting fat + HAIRLOSS

So men have it harder
I just disagree.

Women have 1 pregnancy = over for her physique.

If a woman isn't pregnant by 30 she's failed at her biological purpose so yeah.

Fat is also harder on women - and by that I mean they get fat much easier based off of BMR alone.

The biggest thing, however, is something many here overlook:

We continue to grow mass (bone and cartilage) all our lives until we became very old (at which point it degrades). This mass often ruins women, but it makes men look better. This is the MAIN REASON men age better - most men actually look BETTER as they get older. Look at pictures of many popular men in their teens versus their 30s/40s - very clear bone growth and increased dimorphism, thus better looking. This looks like shit on women (hence why so many older female actors have manjaws).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
This is balding vs bald, notice the difference?!
"Just shave it off" is unironically good advice in these cases.
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_7473-1024x1010.jpg
gkh7qrmdimd41.jpg
ts4gt5qsjtt41.jpg
They dont look good except the first one and he his smile halo saves him kinda

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and gamma
poorcel is volcel just use crypto
I am, already made 5k in like 2 months. (It was a 2x) I dont have a good base to invest in since i'm very low T and risk adversive, and just have what I made wageceling for a year.

Plus i'm scared of the tax reaper so i'll most likely never cash out

kinda cherry picked cope but i saw on facebook today. Isn't he age well.

View attachment 1118857
man it's so weird how women can go from this to that with a little collagen loss

you can still recognize the dude but she turned into someone else

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper
How much is it in the US? I kind of do, but then again I will never reach how I looked at my peak age (20) and already recessed jaw, midface, and cheekbones are descending me. Hair is just the icing on the cake i want to fix when i fix everything else.
Whats wrong with you? Are you mentally ill?
If thats really you on the picture, you should better shut up and not talk about recessed jaws or cheekbones on a forum where people really have these problems.
Just get a hairsystem and fix your autism. With your face, i would be slaying every day and living my best life without ever coming to a forum like this.

I just disagree.

Women have 1 pregnancy = over for her physique.

If a woman isn't pregnant by 30 she's failed at her biological purpose so yeah.

Fat is also harder on women - and by that I mean they get fat much easier based off of BMR alone.

The biggest thing, however, is something many here overlook:

We continue to grow mass (bone and cartilage) all our lives until we became very old (at which point it degrades). This mass often ruins women, but it makes men look better. This is the MAIN REASON men age better - most men actually look BETTER as they get older. Look at pictures of many popular men in their teens versus their 30s/40s - very clear bone growth and increased dimorphism, thus better looking. This looks like shit on women (hence why so many older female actors have manjaws).
thats 100% correct.

The extra mass, which btw at least 85%+ of women get, degrades them really hard. They start looking like weight lifters. The vast majority of women at 30+ yo have insanely huge (thick + fat) arms, legs and shoulders, they start looking like female wrestlers. That is the biggest SMV killer out there.

I dont even mean pure fat, even if they dont gain too much fat, there is this "mass" that @RealLooksmaxxer pointed out correctly. It is just the flesh that increases.

That is exactly the reason, why 99% of obese men and women cant ever become super lean, like Im talking Brad Pitt in Fight Club tier lean. Even if they gymcel hard, liftmaxx, dietmaxx- once they lose all the fat, the pure flesh tissue is still way too huge, theres too much pure "meaty mass", that is not fat. It is close to impossible to lose that flesh tissue. One would have to start a huge caloric deficit diet, so that the body starts to "eat" the flesh away, but then you also lose muscle mass etc. Basically the only way for obese ppl to ever become lean (lean arms, lean legs like Brad Pitt in Fight Club) if they Auschwitzmaxx for like a year or 2, but then again, needless to say- it is not healthy to do it, but most likely the only way to make your body "digest" the flesh mass..,.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, RealLooksmaxxer and Lawton88
thats 100% correct.

The extra mass, which btw at least 85%+ of women get, degrades them really hard. They start looking like weight lifters. The vast majority of women at 30+ yo have insanely huge (thick + fat) arms, legs and shoulders, they start looking like female wrestlers. That is the biggest SMV killer out there.

I dont even mean pure fat, even if they dont gain too much fat, there is this "mass" that @RealLooksmaxxer pointed out correctly. It is just the flesh that increases.

That is exactly the reason, why 99% of obese men and women cant ever become super lean, like Im talking Brad Pitt in Fight Club tier lean. Even if they gymcel hard, liftmaxx, dietmaxx- once they lose all the fat, the pure flesh tissue is still way too huge, theres too much pure "meaty mass", that is not fat. It is close to impossible to lose that flesh tissue. One would have to start a huge caloric deficit diet, so that the body starts to "eat" the flesh away, but then you also lose muscle mass etc. Basically the only way for obese ppl to ever become lean (lean arms, lean legs like Brad Pitt in Fight Club) if they Auschwitzmaxx for like a year or 2, but then again, needless to say- it is not healthy to do it, but most likely the only way to make your body "digest" the flesh mass..,.

Can there be a small effect like that if the person was like 35 pounds overweight and then dropped down to a good bodyfat %?

Can there be a small effect like that if the person was like 35 pounds overweight and then dropped down to a good bodyfat %?
It is hard to predict how it will turn out and how much overweight one needs to gain, in order to get this permanent flesh growth. Also the lose skin might not even be worth it at the end, assuming someone would want to get a better frame (thicker arms and legs) by gaining like 50 KG overweight and then dropping back to normal. Also the health impact cant be predicted, gaining so much weight might be more stressful for certain people, i mean put more stress on their body and make them age faster for example etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
thats 100% correct.

It is hard to predict how it will turn out and how much overweight one needs to gain, in order to get this permanent flesh growth. Also the lose skin might not even be worth it at the end, assuming someone would want to get a better frame (thicker arms and legs) by gaining like 50 KG overweight and then dropping back to normal. Also the health impact cant be predicted, gaining so much weight might be more stressful for certain people, i mean put more stress on their body and make them age faster for example etc.
if you've ever been overweight the only option you have for aesthetics in physique is being large in mass. you can have a full, hard, big look (think bane from batman or even batman himself) but never a shredded look like zyzz or brad pitt or jeff seid. I grew up overweight myself so know this. this is a blackpill many dont talk about.

even then too much loose skin = never aesthetic. but youd have to have been terribly overweight for that. at that point just get surgery its your only option.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Lawton88 and Deleted member 5061
"Women age better",
No, the female skin ages worse than the male, they get fatter because of the slower metabolism and pregnancy, they have greater loss of bone mass, their bad fertility exceeds 40, the pregnancy basically ends up destroying them. In many cases a Becky fog an older stacye.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 5061
if you've ever been overweight the only option you have for aesthetics in physique is being large in mass. you can have a full, hard, big look (think bane from batman or even batman himself) but never a shredded look like zyzz or brad pitt or jeff seid. I grew up overweight myself so know this. this is a blackpill many dont talk about.

even then too much loose skin = never aesthetic. but youd have to have been terribly overweight for that. at that point just get surgery its your only option.
Ive seen only few examples of obese ppl, who were able to lean down and have ultra lean physique, it is extremely rare and even then, those ppl usually werent giga morbidly obese but lightly obese.

Check YT channel "Truly", there are quite a few weightloss stories posted there.

99% of obese ppl make the mistake of starting to gymcel to lose weight and lift heavy weights. It is the absolutely and I mean absolutely wrong thing to do. Obviously, it is the fastest and it requires least ammount of discipline and power of will, compared to the "correct" version of losing weight.

When obese ppl start to gymcel and lift hard weigths like there is no tomorrow, they gain additional muscle mass on top of the fat-free flesh that has grown over time on their body. And that muscle mass- some of it stays permanent, it shrinks a little obviously, but a small percentage of it remains permanent. And with big ammount of fat free flesh + muscle mass, the body requires more energy and hence they keep getting hungry, to support the sheer mass of flesh + muscle on their body with enough nutrients and energy.

The best way to lose weight as an obese person is to reduce caloric intake slowly over a period of 2-3 years or more and dont do heavy lifting or other sports that increase the muscle size.

The only obese woman (I've seen on internet) that went from giga obese to a tiny framelet woman that weighed like 55 kg or so and didnt have huge remained flesh mass in her arms, legs, back and ass, didnt do any sports. She just reduced caloric intake over a period of 3+ years or so. She also didnt have alot of lose skin.

It is much harder to do, because with gymcelling, ppl have their protocol like going 3-4 times / week to gymcel etc. and it is easier to stay motivated. Reducing caloric intake over a period of many years and keeping it consistent without cheating with meals, requires way more discipline and power of will. It is mentally way more challenging.

But that is the real optimal way to go about losing weight. Ppl need to think of how they became obese... it was also a slow process over a period of at least 3+ years. They didnt gain 400 pounds in 1.5 years. This is why losing 400 pounds in 1.5 years by gymcelling is also the wrong way to go about it. You gotta lose it how you gained it, exactly in reverse. There is no cutting corners with that shit.

Obviously many ppl are impatient and want it to go as fast as possible, but its the wrong approach. Theres no corner cutting there, one pays the price for the speedy weight loss that is possible from gymcelling. There is way more lose skin and there is flesh mass that stays permanenetly and many times it is a considerable ammount of flesh mass.

By reducing caloric intake consistently, at one point the body starts to go after unneeded flesh mass and digests it away, because the muscle mass also wasnt increased, so there is nothing to digest from the muscle mass, hence the body goes for excess flesh mass and burns it as energy, if the caloric intake is negative.

Im really irritated by the fact that so many obese ppl do this same mistake, I guess it is addicting to see the fast progress when they start gymcelling and lifting weights, but again- it comes at a high price. 99% of the ex-obese ppl who lose tons of weight still stay big in body mass, even when they have low body fat. That is because of the extra flesh mass and big muscles which they got from lifting/pressing insane ammounts of weights.

Ppl never had to lift such insane ammounts of weights during any period of human existence. At least not consistently like 4x per week and 55 weeks / year. It is the most unnatural thing to do, to lift and press insane ammounts of weights like an ogre.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Deleted member 4106
If you want evidence men don’t age like fine wine google the 40/50 year old men in movies you watch and you’ll realize most of them were actual chads in their 20’s but you literally can not tell.

keep in mind these actors are rich

If you want evidence men don’t age like fine wine google the 40/50 year old men in movies you watch and you’ll realize most of them were actual chads in their 20’s but you literally can not tell.

keep in mind these actors are rich and have access to too doctors

you should not only look good for your age like cruise/clooney/pitt you should strive to look half your age like chuando tan / jared leto

chuando tan , 55 yo, looks ok , but looks young, mid 20ties.

R0e4414d05c248933b5bf2466d6974a42

George Clooney circa 2016( around the same age as chuando)
good looking old guy

George-Clooney.jpg

this one is a very tough battle ...

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, geezcel and Jerzy Bondov
you should not only look good for your age like cruise/clooney/pitt you should strive to look half your age like chuando tan / jared leto

chuando tan , 55 yo, looks ok , but looks young, mid 20ties.

R0e4414d05c248933b5bf2466d6974a42

George Clooney circa 2016( around the same age as chuando)
good looking old guy

George-Clooney.jpg

this one is a very tough battle ...
Desirable to look around 10-15 years younger than your age after 30, but not lower than half your age at 50. Off putting.
Don't twinkmaxx

As a 30 yo looking for lifefuel this is brutal, especially since i want to make up for lost time
Dude there is lots of good info here on improving g looks, but at the end of the day its a bunch of teens

Unironically take the red pill make money and get in shape and be as charismatic af

Dude there is lots of good info here on improving g looks, but at the end of the day its a bunch of teens

Unironically take the red pill make money and get in shape and be as charismatic af
many guys find that their 30s is the best decade. this forum is average age like 18 so they have no conception of that

The agepill is inevitable.
It's true men have longer biological clocks than women but no one ages like 'fine wine'.
View attachment 1118794
Some people will talk about exceptions like George Clooney but who else looks this good at 60?
View attachment 1118795
Clearly top 1% of looks for his age.

There's a myth that hair loss is a sign of masculinity and it's cope. Good hairline is a sign of fertility and good genetic quality. Men with high testosterone have full heads of hair. Balding is caused by DHT. Unless you look like Jeremy Meeks or Freddie Ljungberg you are not getting laid as a bald man, you will betabux and rot.
View attachment 1118800View attachment 1118801View attachment 1118802
No one finds bald men attractive so you can stop coping with articles like this https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-masculine-says-study/photostory/70643383.cms

And don't forget the testosterone pill.

View attachment 1118805
wtf that bald Chico...

Also T levels don't decrase as much if you maintain low body-fat.

So if you workout and eat well everyday for the rest of your life you wont get bald?
LOL.
I seen homeless elderly men, drunks addict, wih full head of hair. So, the ifestyle pill for hairloss is mostly cope
tumblr_nvfqluCrEc1uyqiqjo1_400.gifv

• So Sad
Reactions: happybread
The only man capable of getting better with time

LOL.
I seen homeless elderly men, drunks addict, wih full head of hair. So, the ifestyle pill for hairloss is mostly cope
tumblr_nvfqluCrEc1uyqiqjo1_400.gifv
Does being homeless increase your chance of having a full head of hair?

Both genders can age well or bad depending on genetics & lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Does being homeless increase your chance of having a full head of hair?
nope.
Usually they have bad lifestyle. Which I think will A LITTLE BIT, have a negative effect on hair. stress, sleep lack, etc..
But I think hairloss is 95% or more genetics.

Jos the Boss.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996