Men fighting the agepill until the end

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
61 year-old still has a shredded body and full head of hair

73 year-old can still get MILF if he wants
Pic1

Imagine mogging in your 60s and 70s. When most men are fat and balding at 35 jfl.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fogdart, Deleted member 14867 and 16 others
I will look 20 at 80 due to Retin A and I will steal all the jb’s :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14867 and 12 others
I will look 20 at 80 due to Retin A and I will steal all the jb’s :feelshehe:
Retin A (and sunscreen) is not all for the skin, you have to prevent bone loss and the shrinking of fat pads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
reminder that women age 3x worse than men

then consider the fact they're getting shitfaced and rubbing makeup 24/7 while looksmaxxers are megadosing vit c, applying retin-a every night, and other shit. not even fair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Frank Jack, owlofathena and 1 other person
Jfl life really is winner take all. White. Shredded. Not bald. Good looking. Full head of hair at 61. And on top of that has money and status for days. This could have been me if I wasn’t ugly and balding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, oldcelloser, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
Retin A (and sunscreen) is not all for the skin, you have to prevent bone loss and the shrinking of fat pads.
How?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I asked that on this thread:
I guess the best advice is to take enough vit D and calcium to prevent bone loss, whether though food or supplements, and take essential fatty acids (EFA) to combat the loss of fat pads.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and .👽.
Guy at OP looks impressive but he somehow looks oldcell, i would estimate he is like 55 + maybe even 60, movement too

Frauded black and white photo

JAred LEto, even BRadd Pitt who is almost his age looks decade younger

looks really young for how old he is, mid 40s or early 50s has hair. Tons of grayfox appeal actually, has hair as well, his collagen has obviously gone down but man he looks good.

Peak status, moneymaxxed and also has looks

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and AlexAP
I dont care about being a slayer past 35 tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Eduardo DOV
Guy at OP looks impressive but he somehow looks oldcell, i would estimate he is like 55 + maybe even 60, movement too

Frauded black and white photo

JAred LEto, even BRadd Pitt who is almost his age looks decade younger
In the video you can see that he looks good irl too.

Leto is a decade younger than the guy and Pitt doesn't look that much younger than him imo.

I dont care about being a slayer past 35 tbh
Ideally this would be a good thing. But you never know how life turns out. I'm realistic about marriage, if it ends in divorce, I would like to be able to have options that are not Thailand jfl. And keeping your looks is also the best way to avoid divorce in the first place imo.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and OOGABOOGA
looks really young for how old he is, mid 40s or early 50s has hair. Tons of grayfox appeal actually, has hair as well, his collagen has obviously gone down but man he looks good.

Peak status, moneymaxxed and also has looks
I think he has a very high SMV, he could get MILF in her 40s and maybe even mid-late 30s who wouldn't just want his money.

I thought it was over at some point in your 50s, but the truth is: It's over when your sex drive dies lol. Amnesia says his dad has Norwood 1, no grey hair and works out and is slaying with 65.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I think he has a very high SMV, he could get MILF in her 40s and maybe even mid-late 30s who wouldn't just want his money.

I thought it was over at some point in your 50s, but the truth is: It's over when your sex drive dies lol. Amnesia says his dad has Norwood 1, no grey hair and works out and is slaying with 65.
The wall for men is when you lose your hair basically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, oldcelloser, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
doesnt your penis die at that age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, AlexAP and Deleted member 14077
61 year-old still has a shredded body and full head of hair

73 year-old can still get MILF if he wants
View attachment 1197169

Imagine mogging in your 60s and 70s. When most men are fat and balding at 35 jfl.

my dad is 81, lmao imma email that video to him xD

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
doesnt your penis die at that age
Natural sex drive and erection quality starts to go down at your mid-70s according to Wikipedia. Maybe men have so much stress and low T because of bad lifestyle that they have a lower sex drive already in their 30s, but it's not natural.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, volcelfatcel and JosephGarrot123
can he fuck jb though :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice