Men get very needy and jealous in their later years of life

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
And it is disgusting. Man age quicker than women and married men end up becoming extremely needy and child-like. Additionally, they become irrationally jealous and start having conspiratorial tendencies regarding their wife—potentially because they themselves are in a decline and feel insecure.

I have seen this with so so many marriages. I’ve seen it in multiple family members, friends families, etc. Women on other hand tend to be much more well composed and they take care of themselves much more than men–even in later age.

It is undeniable that men reap the most benefits from being married. I genuinely do not blame women for leaving men behind in modern times and choosing to stay single and just have sex with top tier men instead. Marriage largely and asymmetrically favors men.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, latincell95, try2beme and 2 others
Reddit copypaste

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and delonisliterallyme
2368F63E 4C2C 40B7 A04A 7A2037090B76

Married women now have to contend with multiple issues.

1. 80-90% find their husband physically unattractive.

2.These same husbands are horny and demand sex nightly until they’re literally 75 years old.

3. Their husband will become a child that needs his diapers changed or his 10 medications picked up from the pharmacy or have his pudding cooked because he has no teeth and needs a special diet

4. Is extremely jealous and insecure and makes his wife’s life a nightmare

Any reasonable and logical woman would either divorce or abstain from marriage altogether. If I was a woman, I wouldn’t get married. Men are completely insufficient for marriage and are a horrible investment.

Married women now have to contend with multiple issues.

1. 80-90% find their husband physically unattractive.

2.These same husbands are horny and demand sex nightly until they’re literally 75 years old.

3. Their husband will become a child that needs his diapers changed or his 10 medications picked up from the pharmacy or have his pudding cooked because he has no teeth and needs a special diet

4. Is extremely jealous and insecure and makes his wife’s life a nightmare

Any reasonable and logical woman would either divorce or abstain from marriage altogether. If I was a woman, I wouldn’t get married. Men are completely insufficient for marriage and are a horrible investment.
All those issues stem from foids being chadsexual.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Legit.

I see my dad slowly become more and more degenerate while my mom is staying composed.

Its sad as fuck and I dont wanna end up like that.

Hes right

Women and men are both full of shit

Legit.

I see my dad slowly become more and more degenerate while my mom is staying composed.

Its sad as fuck and I dont wanna end up like that.
Yeah, same.

I’ve accepted that I will simply voluntarily never get married. I cannot ever let myself degrade to that point

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Foid worshipper christcuck detected. :soy:

And people here still says: "Boomer men had it easier in life" (Not a boomer worshipper, tho).

Foid worshipper christcuck detected. :soy:

And people here still says: "Boomer men had it easier in life" (Not a boomer worshipper, tho).
I don’t worship foids, I hate them and have completely opted out of marriage and long term relationships primarily as a result of my hatred.