Men having lots of casual sex leads their subconscious to believing they reproduced, women having lots of casual sex leads their subconscious...

6ft4

Kraken
...to believe that they are incapable of reproducing.
Lets say a woman starts having sex at 15 and has casual sex with relationships here and there for 15 years but never becomes pregnant
She is basically telling her subconscious that she's attempted to be impregnated with dozens of men through her most fertile years but she was unable to get pregnant so she's failed her main life objective.
There is no way that doesn't cause a woman's body to indicate to her that she has no reason to live which will cause an onset of depression

Since men can never be sure if they got a girl pregnant and can never truly know if a child is theirs (DNA tests results can be sabotaged/faked) all of a man's reward in the reproduction process comes from the act that leads to them POTENTIALLY impregnating a girl.
If you ejaculate while your penis is inside a woman(even if condom is on) your subconscious tell you that you have done the job you are here to do
What happens after that whether the woman isn't ovulating or you impregnate her and she miscarries or she actually gives birth to your child, you can never know the outcome so your brain can never be rewarded by a girl you've impregnated giving birth, literally the only thing that matters is ejaculating while your dick is in a woman which is why your mental health will be great if you fuck 400 girls per year but none of the encounters leads to you having offspring

due to my slay tally I feel like I've already achieved what I was here to do and any further foid pursuit wont change much from an achievement standpoint because my subconscious already believes there's a great chance I've passed on my genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Melo95, Gargantuan and 6 others
Yep

For all I know I got 5 kids in Mongolia, a kid in france, a nigga in Argentina, 3 In Thailand etc etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
high iq thread thats why incels ultimately win and pass on their genes and multiply while chads become rarer 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
And yet, you're one of the most mentally deranged users here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22267 and 6ft4
The first broscience post you have made that is with actual logic

Otherwise its usually like
Hamza moved 2 cm from his usual pose, the psycological effects of bla bla were detremential to my incel psyche. Or whatever
Or I got punched in the face by 2 zoomers, Im still obsessed with women after the age of being a 28 year old shitskin

So good job

Your threads are improving.

Birthrates are declining

Wrong. Women having lots of casual sex = still get pregnant by beta cuck.

Only women who feel unable to reproduce are the few virgin ones who are scared to have sex

Yep

For all I know I got 5 kids in Mongolia, a kid in france, a nigga in Argentina, 3 In Thailand etc etc
stop spreading your nigseed you fucking nigger im going to have to kill 10 niggies to get rid of the surplus