men more selective on looks freinds, than women.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Just read a meta-analysis study.

Men are more selective on matching similar physical attractiveness as oneself for male friends, than women are for their female friends!

For women they found no correlation r=0.00
And for men they fond the significant correlation of r=0.38

The correlation for romantic partners similar attracriveness level was r = 0.49

Why though????

Sauce: https://www.scinapse.io/papers/2011133783

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
Makes sense. Most male friend groups are all similar looking guys. Girl friend groups have fat girls, ugly girls, gay guys, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, currylightskin, Deleted member 11388 and 17 others
i never saw a girl sit alone in lunch no matter how ugly or aspie she is

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Truecel14, Preoximerianas and 9 others
i never saw a girl sit alone in lunch no matter how ugly or aspie she is
So true. I sat by myself during lunch for a whole year. I would eat as fast as possible then walk around in the hallways so people wouldn't see me sitting alone. Everyone else who sat alone was an ugly male. Never a female.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Truecel14, Deleted member 14905 and 17 others
foids arent in competition with each other because chad has enough sperm to breed all of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, Truecel14, Deleted member 14905 and 13 others
hot women like ugly friends cuz they make them look hotter and ugly women like hot friends cuz idk i think they think it helps increase their value and elevate their social circle

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, coping ethnic, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Having ugly friends in a female group is
1. Virtue Signaling
2. Makes them appear better

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Yuya Moggershima, randomvanish and 10 others
hot women like ugly friends cuz they make them look hotter and ugly women like hot friends cuz idk i think they think it helps increase their value and elevate their social circle
Does work for men like this.
As in, that you look Chad because you mogg your buddies???

Does work for men like this.
As in, that you look Chad because you mogg your buddies???
yeah but men care more about being in a "squad" (i.e. similar socioeconomic and attractive status) rather than appearing better than everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Preoximerianas, Edgar and 5 others
that explains why I became an outcast when puberty fucked me in the butt. it's not just women. guys want nothing to do with other guys that look whack either. it's a status killer. I've observed that behavior in myself too. it's not even really a conscious thing. it just happens.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, UnluckyRedSmith, eduardkoopman and 5 others
yeah but men care more about being in a "squad" (i.e. similar socioeconomic and attractive status) rather than appearing better than everyone else
that explains why I became an outcast when puberty fucked me in the butt. it's not just women. guys want nothing to do with other guys that look whack either. it's a status killer. I've observed that behavior in myself too. it's not even really a conscious thing. it just happens.
my personal idea behind that concept.
Women are repulsed by a group of men, tthat have significantly amount of uggos in them. And women will avoid to hang wih such group of men, even when there is a good looking one in that group.
Whereas men, will be willing to hang with a group of women tht have all kinds of looks levels in them.

Above having the result, that women care less about the looks level of the friend group, since it doesn't affect their chances negatively. Whereas for men it ffects their chances negatively, so the care.

Just a wild guess

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Landorus, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
my personal idea behind that concept.
Women are repulsed by a group of men, tthat have significantly amount of uggos in them. And women will avoid to hang wih such group of men, even when there is a good looking one in that group.
Whereas men, will be willing to hang with a group of women tht have all kinds of looks levels in them.

Above having the result, that women care less about the looks level of the friend group, since it doesn't affect their chances negatively. Whereas for men it ffects their chances negatively, so the care.

Just a wild guess
I'm not sure. I think it just generally kills your status when you hang around with some whack ass dude. everyone assumes you're like that too and that's why you try to get rid of them.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, thereallegend, Lmao and 1 other person
I'm not sure. I think it just generally kills your status when you hang around with some whack ass dude. everyone assumes you're like that too and that's why you try to get rid of them.
freaking brutals.
they could be the best dudes ever!

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Makes sense. Most male friend groups are all similar looking guys. Girl friend groups have fat girls, ugly girls, gay guys, etc.
I think it's because homely women, fat women, dissheveled women all can get laid just like the hot women can. For men, not so much.

That is, if the results of the study are accurate (most studies are not replicated)

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Just read a meta-analysis study.

Men are more selective on matching similar physical attractiveness as oneself for male friends, than women are for their female friends!

For women they found no correlation r=0.00
And for men they fond the significant correlation of r=0.38

The correlation for romantic partners similar attracriveness level was r = 0.49

Why though????

Sauce: https://www.scinapse.io/papers/2011133783
absolutely no, for me at least and my experience I don't give a shit how others male peers looks
I just don't give a fuck and I actually get along more with bad looking guys

only bullies tend to go out with good looking guys creating a circlejerk since ugly guys will be repulsed from how much they mock people including him

absolutely no, for me at least and my experience I don't give a shit how others male peers looks
I just don't give a fuck and I actually get along more with bad looking guys
I wished all dudes to be lik that. I think.

That meta-study suggests a significant amount of men are (probably unconciously) different than that.
I do notice, since I became better lookin, that it's kinda true. treatments and social options, are somewhat more now when better looking than when I was ugly. Annoying, but reality unfortunately.

I can understand the logic behind it.
1. Men want guys in their group, that brings in women to the group. So it increases their odds. And avoid men in the group that make women run away.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I wished all dudes to be lik that. I think.

That meta-study suggests a significant amount of men are (probably unconciously) different than that.
I do notice, since I became better lookin, that it's kinda true. treatments and social options, are somewhat more now when better looking than when I was ugly. Annoying, but reality unfortunately.

I can understand the logic behind it.
1. Men want guys in their group, that brings in women to the group. So it increases their odds. And avoid men in the group that make women run away.
I live in Islamic countries so sexes are segregated, so it might change

women should be in the same situation and choose good looking girls too in their group

it's not some "virtue signaling" shit but I really don't care about how my male peers look and whether I should prefer other guys to hang around with based on looks, I will suggest something to improve their looks
but their looks won't bother me in both cases

I live in Islamic countries so sexes are segregated, so it might change

women should be in the same situation and choose good looking girls too in their group

it's not some "virtue signaling" shit but I really don't care about how my male peers look and whether I should prefer other guys to hang around with based on looks, I will suggest something to improve their looks
but their looks won't bother me in both cases
I see.

These studies results is probably all from West world sample size people

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
first impression matters a shit ton, males will decide whether to include u in their friend group with the first impression

thats why im roiding before college and getting all surgeries before college

first impression matters a shit ton, males will decide whether to include u in their friend group with the first impression

thats why im roiding before college and getting all surgeries before college
does mpd/androgenic alopecia run in your family and what androgens are you taking?