The blackpill cope of “outliers don’t disprove the rule” and why men value looks more than women

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Whenever you see a Stacy or some attractive girl dating a guy below her league people say outliers don’t disprove the rule. Even tho there’s plenty of these outliers.

Just imagine for a second tomorrow you wake up with female smv, basically every girl wants to fuck u and u can date girls above ur league.

I’m sure every single guy on the face of the earth would be dating the best girl they could there would be no outliers.

You wouldn’t see some htn dating a fat landwhale since he could easily date Stacy, ask any guy they would date the most attractive girl they could get their hands on, it’s male biology .

This alone to me proves to me that men value looks more than women do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, smoth, Ryldoo IS COPING and 10 others
You’re a man yourself Yk no guy in the face of the planet would date a fat ltn or even mtb they would be giga femcels if u put male smv on them

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, med, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Water lol i’ve been saying men arent better than women

Incels hate women for no reason i always say if they were a women they’d act the same

Looks matter for BOTH genders cause people in general are shallow

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, <6PSLcel, TheRagingBull and 11 others
There’s one thing tho and it’s that it’s hard to be ugly as a woman and it’s easy to be ugly as a male.

Quite literally the only standard for women is dont be fat (jfl even then theres people who like that shit)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, klip11, borntosuffer and 6 others
Do Better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, tombradylover, kicktheslowflow and 7 others
There’s one thing tho and it’s that it’s hard to be ugly as a woman and it’s easy to be ugly as a male.

Quite literally the only standard for women is dont be fat (jfl even then theres people who like that shit)
Tho that’s only cause of female smv and men’s sex drive

If u had the smv of a female u wouldn’t even touch mtb you’d be htb and Stacy only

Jfl you’d just hop on tinder and matxh every htb in town mtb would be litterally useless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, MostGLSlayer and sub5c3l
How come a lot of chads don't date stacies:lul:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Iasacrko
Because that’s something else I’ve posted here before stacies don’t find Chad super appealing in most cases

Chads are their looksmatch stacies are so high in terms of smv at that point they feel superior to every men ur more likely to see stacies date mtn who have money or even a personality they like

I remember there was this chad YouTuber who was also blackpilled who was complaining the only girls he could get were 6s and not 8s like him and that’s why the dating market was broken

Chads date htb and some mtb not because they want to but because Stacy are not the settle with a broke guy type they have infinite smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, dna_cel and HTN_Mentalcel
Trolling and jokes aside, you're more likely to see mismatched couples where the man is more attractive than the opposite, applies to all age groups. Could be because meeting women through social circle and constant exposure might increase a woman's attraction to a guy, while the opposite isn't as true. Could be because men are simply far more likely to be willing to betabuxx than women.

Women only have infinite SMV when it comes to casual sex. Because most guys are willing to bang almost anything if it requires little to no effort on their part. But for relationships/marriage, where high investment is required, most guys are much pickier. But of course, plenty of copers will claim "I just want a nice average woman bro!", while in their head they go "I am Aryan Stacy only, inbreds!".

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Sny, Xangsane and 2 others
Because that’s something else I’ve posted here before stacies don’t find Chad super appealing in most cases

Chads are their looksmatch stacies are so high in terms of smv at that point they feel superior to every men ur more likely to see stacies date mtn who have money or even a personality they like

I remember there was this chad YouTuber who was also blackpilled who was complaining the only girls he could get were 6s and not 8s like him and that’s why the dating market was broken

Chads date htb and some mtb not because they want to but because Stacy are not the settle with a broke guy type they have infinite smv
At some point they start to complains about non existent problems, if you get a girlfriend you arent a incel, if you really value looks that much then its another proble and your standard are the problem

I mean just use ur brain for a second ur a man Yk how men work if u could chose rn to date any girl u wanted would u pick a mtb? Never

I might even see some guys prefer a htb to a Stacy in some cases but that’s where it ends

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Tho that’s only cause of female smv and men’s sex drive

If u had the smv of a female u wouldn’t even touch mtb you’d be htb and Stacy only

Jfl you’d just hop on tinder and matxh every htb in town mtb would be litterally useless
That’s if i did, but i don’t, neither do 99.5% of men in the world.

Point is looks matter a lot for both genders and if i were a woman i’d act the same

Point is looks matter a lot for both genders and if i were a woman i’d act the same
Tho I still think women aren’t 100% looks driven like men are

For a man nothing else matters unless the Stacy has some severe personality issue or something men go exclusively for looks nothing else

This thread isn’t saying looks don’t matter at all for men but just proving it matters way more to men then it does to women even if it still matters a lot to girls

What a low iq display. Men cannot choose because women want only the top tier men in the First Place. If women weren't so LMS driven, the competition for a Becky wouldn't be so High in the First Place.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, WeiWei and EggKing
I mean just use ur brain for a second ur a man Yk how men work if u could chose rn to date any girl u wanted would u pick a mtb? Never

I might even see some guys prefer a htb to a Stacy in some cases but that’s where it ends
Idk after Ltn face is cope for women, body matters more and a Stacy face can't have a Stacy body

I think there’s a line between fuckable and unfuckable. Since women date up, chads and chadlites are taking all the fuckable females and leaving the unfuckable females for the normies. The lower the standards the normie has, the more success he’ll have. Otherwise the normie is incel because he refuse to fuck landwhales.

Whenever you see a Stacy or some attractive girl dating a guy below her league people say outliers don’t disprove the rule. Even tho there’s plenty of these outliers.

Just imagine for a second tomorrow you wake up with female smv, basically every girl wants to fuck u and u can date girls above ur league.

I’m sure every single guy on the face of the earth would be dating the best girl they could there would be no outliers.

You wouldn’t see some htn dating a fat landwhale since he could easily date Stacy, ask any guy they would date the most attractive girl they could get their hands on, it’s male biology .

It's Just Be First tbh

You can date better looking women with JBF, but as soon as she gets her first BBC/BWC/BCC you're done

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Being an Oofy Doofy isnt an achievement

Being an Oofy Doofy isnt an achievement
I don’t see them as oofy doofies even outside these girls are cuddling these guys in public some fat emo faggot ltn at best and had a mtb gf with a good bodie

Better than rotting here

i go out and see subhumans with gl gfs so it’s no exception

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Xangsane, sub5c3l and 1 other person
ofc we do lmao that’s literally the only thing we are looking for. You have to take status and money into account for them

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
i go out and see subhumans with gl gfs so it’s no exception
It isn’t and most of the time the girl is dropping over that subhuman from what I see hugging kissing him

Jfl not all these subhumans are rich niggas

This thread isn’t saying looks doesn’t matter at all but simply stating the fact I can bet my left ball that there would be none if a very very low % of exceptions if men were the ones with infinite smv

Jfl even with high sex drive if u could hop on tinder and match any htb, Stacy why tf would u give some femcel a chance the fact women even have exceptions proves this

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
ofc we do lmao that’s literally the only thing we are looking for. You have to take status and money into account for them
Yes ppl seem to misunderstand this thread as me saying looks aren’t important to women I’m simply stating looks are important to women but men hold it to a higher importance level

Ofc incels experiences are real and it’s not easy to get a girl as a mtn but it would be legit impossible if it was the other way around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, sub5c3l and FutureSlayer
Yes ppl seem to misunderstand this thread as me saying looks aren’t important to women I’m simply stating looks are important to women but men hold it to a higher importance level
disagree

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
It is NOT cope. You are coping at the moment of this LooksMax.Org situation Right Now My Friend. We Friends Right?? Haha. 😆

or its with some rich dude
exactly and at that point they aren't even dating but she's essentially just a prostitute and he is a sugar-daddy

OP just has another bluepill brain aneurysm

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
I don’t see them as oofy doofies even outside these girls are cuddling these guys in public some fat emo faggot ltn at best and had a mtb gf with a good bodie

Better than rotting here
Thats only the surface. Do they get sex ? Are there gfs submissive ? Do their gfs cheat on them ? Ask yourself these questions

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Costcosuperstore

Fucking retard

If everu retard is fk lynched out of this forum, it would be soo much better

Water lol i’ve been saying men arent better than women

Incels hate women for no reason i always say if they were a women they’d act the same

Looks matter for BOTH genders cause people in general are shallow
Tbh I have seen more truecels with attractive woman then the other way around.

This is water to anyone who actually goes outside. Girls are retarded. They will fck anything.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tbh I have seen more truecels with attractive woman then the other way around.

This is water to anyone who actually goes outside. Girls are retarded. They will fck anything.
True i have honestly seen more attractive woman ugly man then vice versa

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Iasacrko
Men would be similair but there would be more outliers imo. Just because men are more romantic and relationship/marriage oriented. Men are also attracted to a bigger variety of women, not every bit of that is attributable to our dating struggles and need to date down. Men genuinely prefer bigger variety because our sex drive is increased.

But I agree it would be similair and also women are not to blame for acting according to their biological tendencies.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Men would be similair but there would be more outliers imo. Just because men are more romantic and relationship/marriage oriented. Men are also attracted to a bigger variety of women, not every bit of that is attributable to our dating struggles and need to date down. Men genuinely prefer bigger variety because our sex drive is increased.

But I agree it would be similair and also women are not to blame for acting according to their biological tendencies.
So why do foids complain men don’t like commitment?

So why do foids complain men don’t like commitment?
Because there are always anomalies and outliers.

Women love desirable men, men who are likely to fuck around. It's the default female fantasy to tame a bad boy; basically change a man (who everyone wants) for the better because that makes them feel special and is basically peak female dopamine hit.

These women get fucked around and men DO break their hearts often; but it's all down to them who purpusefully choose men who don't want to settle down all in hopes of that feeling of finally changing a bad boy to a husband.

Those same women then whine that all men are the same and don't want commitment. Most men I know are quite normal and want meaningfull monoganous relationship with a woman.

• +1
Because there are always anomalies and outliers.

Women love desirable men, men who are likely to fuck around. It's the default female fantasy to tame a bad boy; basically change a man (who everyone wants) for the better because that makes them feel special and is basically peak female dopamine hit.

These women get fucked around and men DO break their hearts often; but it's all down to them who purpusefully choose men who don't want to settle down all in hopes of that feeling of finally changing a bad boy to a husband.
And define bad boy?
Those same women then whine that all men are the same and don't want commitment. Most men I know are quite normal and want meaningfull monoganous relationship with a woman.
Even chads?
And who are the ones that don’t want commitment hence the women complaining?

• +1
Reactions: Manana
And define bad boy?

Even chads?
And who are the ones that don’t want commitment hence the women complaining?
Bad boy I'm talking about here would be someone who is quite low inhib, unpredictable, sleeps around a lot and is above average in attractivness. Basically someone who would rarely want relationship and that's exactly the kind of challenge women want. They want to be so special as to tame these men.

These are the same men who rarely want commitment. Either they are not emotionally capable of commitment or they find more pleasure in just fucking around.

• +1
Bad boy I'm talking about here would be someone who is quite low inhib, unpredictable, sleeps around a lot and is above average in attractivness. Basically someone who would rarely want relationship and that's exactly the kind of challenge women want. They want to be so special as to tame these men.

These are the same men who rarely want commitment. Either they are not emotionally capable of commitment or they find more pleasure in just fucking around.
They'd pick him over the good boy Chad?

They'd pick him over the good boy Chad?
Depends, mostly on the amount of emotional trauma experinced by the foid.

Foids who were raised in good stable families will mostly go for chads; while mentally unstable would generally prefer bad boys (who also have to be good looking), although chads always win so they can get some too, while bad boys have a small chance with most girls with a good upbringing and father figure.

I mean for Chads it's easy regardless; their dating pool is everyone, they just have to be somewhat nt and it's tutorial mode.

• +1
Depends, mostly on the amount of emotional trauma experinced by the foid.

Foids who were raised in good stable families will mostly go for chads; while mentally unstable would generally prefer bad boys (who also have to be good looking), although chads always win so they can get some too, while bad boys have a small chance with most girls with a good upbringing and father figure.

I mean for Chads it's easy regardless; their dating pool is everyone, they just have to be somewhat nt and it's tutorial mode.
The thing is, those foids raised in those stable families don't always get chads.
Weirdly enough I was out and about and see loads of GL guys with beckies or chubby women (of any ethnicity), and prime stacylites with prettyboymaxxed MTNs/LTNs or stacylite roasties with black men. I wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Manana
The thing is, those foids raised in those stable families don't always get chads.
Weirdly enough I was out and about and see loads of GL guys with beckies or chubby women (of any ethnicity), and prime stacylites with prettyboymaxxed MTNs/LTNs or stacylite roasties with black men. I wonder why
Just be first is extremely important, you can get a stacy to commit to you in some cases if you are mtn+.
Also I would assume most of those relationships are temporary and disfunctional, the power dynamic usually goes to shit if the female is better looking by a lot.
And of course; not all chads and chadlites settle down early but rather fuck arounf for years.
Status,money also a factor. It's complicated. We can only generalize.

• +1

Problem is outliers are often not as they seem at face value. My mom is like an 8-9/10 for her age and the guys she's got is taller, makes a ton of money, is one of the nicest people I know among other things. He is also ugly...very ugly. The last part also isn't great evidence because women would do this too the difference is virtue signaling. Bitches spend 9000 more minuites checking how they look compared to men and they get wayy more cosmetic surgeries. The blackpill is very real it just applies to both genders.

• +1
Just be first is extremely important, you can get a stacy to commit to you in some cases if you are mtn+.
Also I would assume most of those relationships are temporary and disfunctional, the power dynamic usually goes to shit if the female is better looking by a lot.
And of course; not all chads and chadlites settle down early but rather fuck arounf for years.
Status,money also a factor. It's complicated. We can only generalize.
thing is from what I know IRL many chads marry early (for western standards this is 30 or before) but some fuck about indeed
Do you think the women that are complaining have only encountered the bad chads?

Problem is outliers are often not as they seem at face value. My mom is like an 8-9/10 for her age and the guys she's got is taller, makes a ton of money, is one of the nicest people I know among other things. He is also ugly...very ugly. The last part also isn't great evidence because women would do this too the difference is virtue signaling. Bitches spend 9000 more minuites checking how they look compared to men and they get wayy more cosmetic surgeries. The blackpill is very real it just applies to both genders.
all those surgeries just to get a LTN. JFL at them

They don't prefer anything you fuckin retard.

They GASLIGHT themselves into being attracted to ugly and morbidly obese freaks because they HAVE TO ADAPT to their low smv. Since they have higher sex drive, it's easier for them to trick themselves into fucking repulsive women or even trannies.

Do you really think any men in the world would """prefer""" someone like lizzo if he has Adriana Lima and Belucci lookalikes lining up at their doors???? Kys dumb fck.
That's like me saying "No you don't get it, I would NEVER want to be a billionaire, because working 9-5 is simply what I PREFER. Everyone has preferences, I prefer a minimum wage over 1million dollars a day" :kys::kys::kys:

Last edited: