The blackpill cope of “outliers don’t disprove the rule” and why men value looks more than women

Dnr but all these threads come from underrating sex havers and overrating users here.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Whenever you see a Stacy or some attractive girl dating a guy below her league people say outliers don’t disprove the rule. Even tho there’s plenty of these outliers.

that isnt very common though, most couples are more or less looksmatched

cases when you see a hot chick madly in love head over heels for some mf she fogs to death you can bet the guy has a big cock and fucks the shit out of her

dickpill is legit, the most legit pill that goes under the radar

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
that isnt very common though, most couples are more or less looksmatched

cases when you see a hot chick madly in love head over heels for some mf she fogs to death you can bet the guy has a big cock and fucks the shit out of her

dickpill is legit, the most legit pill that goes under the radar

The ugly mfs are usually low innib enough to fck women like they are raping them too.
I don't think a big dick is enough nowadays you have to "act like it"
Women despise men that wants to make "luv" to them.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Althought it must suck being a woman's walking dildo, I would rather be loved by my face.
:feelsrope:

They don't prefer anything you fuckin retard.

They GASLIGHT themselves into being attracted to ugly and morbidly obese freaks because they HAVE TO ADAPT to their low smv. Since they have higher sex drive, it's easier for them to trick themselves into fucking repulsive women or even trannies.

Do you really think any men in the world would """prefer""" someone like lizzo if he has Adriana Lima and Belucci lookalikes lining up at their doors???? Kys dumb fck.
That's like me saying "No you don't get it, I would NEVER want to be a billionaire, because working 9-5 is simply what I PREFER. Everyone has preferences, I prefer a minimum wage over 1million dollars a day" :kys::kys::kys:
You are a retard.

I'm not talking about Lizzo. But men have wider prefrences and prefer multiple body types and women at various bf% while 99% of women like tall dark and handsome.

it's because we have a bigger sex drive and also why it takes a chad to satisfy foids; they have extremely low sex drive you cretin.

Doesn’t matter if they are a little less looks driven. Looks are still vastly more important then anything else.

Gus17

You are a retard.

I'm not talking about Lizzo. But men have wider prefrences and prefer multiple body types and women at various bf% while 99% of women like tall dark and handsome.

it's because we have a bigger sex drive and also why it takes a chad to satisfy foids; they have extremely low sex drive you cretin.

The average women is LIZZO, dumbass.
The average women is fat ugly and ethnic.

Again, they don't PREFER shit they SETTLE for unideal woman, because men turn crazy when they don't have a wet hole to fck every other day.

Women do not demand chads. They don't care about your idealized version of men, which is 3% of the population if not less.
If that wasnt the case there wouldn't be 8billion people in the world, most of the times they are so bluepilled n retard they will settle for some bloated Normie and call it "luv".
Now, though men will fck anything, for relationships, they are usually HTB/Stacy only, so therefore many incels project that upon woman.

Whenever you see a Stacy or some attractive girl dating a guy below her league people say outliers don’t disprove the rule. Even tho there’s plenty of these outliers.

Just imagine for a second tomorrow you wake up with female smv, basically every girl wants to fuck u and u can date girls above ur league.

I’m sure every single guy on the face of the earth would be dating the best girl they could there would be no outliers.

You wouldn’t see some htn dating a fat landwhale since he could easily date Stacy, ask any guy they would date the most attractive girl they could get their hands on, it’s male biology .

This alone to me proves to me that men value looks more than women do.
Yeah retard thing is nobody has those options. Not even celebrities, people don’t look only to fuck stacies, personalities matter too. People take the best they can get

Just imagine for a second tomorrow you wake up with female smv, basically every girl wants to fuck u and u can date girls above ur league.

I’m sure every single guy on the face of the earth would be dating the best girl they could there would be no outliers.

You wouldn’t see some htn dating a fat landwhale since he could easily date Stacy, ask any guy they would date the most attractive girl they could get their hands on, it’s male biology .

This alone to me proves to me that men value looks more than women do.

i dont disagree ubt there just isnt enough gl men to go around. women still cluster around mtns and htns and above and some are just gonna settle tho not with incel

men fuck anything that moves, not a lot of factors that are involved other than how a girl looks. while for foids although looks are the biggest factor, other factors come into play aswell, and we know damn well what happens to men who are ugly looks wise and maxxed out on the "other factors".

Water lol i’ve been saying men arent better than women

Incels hate women for no reason i always say if they were a women they’d act the same

Looks matter for BOTH genders cause people in general are shallow
I am not incel by definition, but i absolutely hate women

Men fuck across and down looks-wise.
Men date/marry across and up looks-wise.
That's the general rule of thumb.

But of course people here will claim a fat sub5 woman has infinite smv and she can easily snatch and date Chad.
Yeah sure, and I am a trillionaire.

Yea rarely seen this sounds like tales