Men shouldn't have social anxiety

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
before everyone disagrees yes if a lion or bear was chasing you it's natural to get scared, but it makes no fucking sense (especially as a male) to be scared of talking to other humans (especially women JFL :forcedsmile: ) yet it's normalized now to be anxious around people. Do people NOT understand how pathetic this actually is????? This isn't right, idk what the Jews did to cause this but we gotta get to the fuckin bottom of this

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, edodalic29, Klasik01 and 2 others
I nearly had a panic attack yesterday talking to my manager when she asked me how my day was.

If a HTB looked me in the eye and said 'I love you' I would legit get a head rush and faint.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, smallman, MoggerGaston and 2 others
I nearly had a panic attack yesterday talking to my manager when she asked me how my day was.

If a HTB looked me in the eye and said 'I love you' I would legit get a head rush and faint.
That's cucked, idk what's going on with humans

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
And yet this trait evolved in males trough natural selection

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Because any social mistake you make as a man gets you put into the "weird" category instantly. Or, you get memed and joked about to death.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Staceymaxxing, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Because any social mistake you make as a man gets you put into the "weird" category instantly. Or, you get memed and joked about to death.
Exactly a mistake a woman does is considered cute by men but if a man makes a mistake it gives women the ick. Fuck foids!!!

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Latinolooksmaxxer
i was too shy to ask to use the restroom today in class

almost pissed myself

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
just bluepill yourself like this cuck

I’m ugly so where can I get confidence? yeah let me just pull it out of my ass right quick