Men virtue signal about their preferences too

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
Check out the responses to this:

Cope434343

Copium4343434343

This is the male equivalent of women grandstanding about how they aren't into male models with abs.

Oh yeah, these girls with bubble butts and hourglass figures are so unattractive right? that's why all of the highest earners on onlyfans looks like this.

Such horseshit.

I think we talk about women virtue signaling and lying about their true sexual preferences a lot, but I think men are also very much guilty of this too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pride, hattrick, Xangsane and 4 others
facebook :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Madridista

View attachment 2982557
View attachment 2982559

This is the male equivalent of women grandstanding about how they aren't into male models with abs.

Oh yeah, these girls with bubble butts and hourglass figures are so unattractive right? that's why all of the highest earners on onlyfans looks like this.

Such horseshit.

I think we talk about women virtue signaling and lying about their true sexual preferences a lot, but I think men are also very much guilty of this too.
Yes men do virtue signal a lot. I do like voluptuous women with big boobs, butts, hips, thighs, etc. But I don't see myself as morally superior for preferring those traits in women compared to liking slender women.

I need to stay in touch with the normieverse.
You're out of touch with it then. Young normies use Tiktok, Instagram, Snapchat, and Whatsapp. Facebook is very peripheral.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, LegitUser and MoggerGaston
Either that, or it's because most people don't like exaggerated digitally altered physiques.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Imretarded?
Bullshit, there always a lot of men that she can date

View attachment 2982557
View attachment 2982559

Such horseshit.

All men want a 44 year old obese dark skin Shaniqua....anything else is cope

Either that, or it's because most people don't like exaggerated digitally altered physiques.

My brother, you have kpop girls in your pfp and sig. Koreans and especially that industry are masters, nay, evil geniuses of fraud

You're out of touch with it then. Young normies use Tiktok, Instagram, Snapchat, and Whatsapp. Facebook is very peripheral.
FB is a different sphere of the normieverse. It's like millennials and up.

On a complete side note, I noticed boomers on fb are totally unable to distinguish AI photos from real life.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
My brother, you have kpop girls in your pfp and sig. Koreans and especially that industry are masters, nay, evil geniuses of fraud
My point still stands. When they apply loads of filters they're unattractive too.

Curvy physiques are very attractive to most men, like you say, but when it's extreme they're not, same with being lean, muscular, facial features etc - balance is the most important thing.