Men who call other men ugly are feminine or secretly gay

Deleted member 17182

Deleted member 17182

It's not your looks, it's your autism💊
It's gay to call another man ugly. This means you would find them attractive if they were handsome. And that you're actually pissed they're not good-looking enough for you to feast ur eyes on.

Long story short,
- the average dude looks at women in hopes of finding the most attractive partner possible, and friendzoning ugly ones. Doesn't give a shit if this guys ugly or that guys ugly. In fact being friends with ugly men boosts their own attractiveness.

- But the faggots will look at men, and rate them from handsome to ugly. And in their heads they admire the good looking ones, while being dickheads to the ugly ones. Just like women.

And if these men get laid then they are the opposite of ugly. But in order to feel better about yourselves you give them low ratings and try to explain their success with muh Face, muh social circle, muh personality theories. NT and face is literally the only thing that matters, if a girl likes your Face, your personality is also gonna be perceived positively.

TL;DR; This is literally foid behavior; avoid and treat ugly males like shit, But be nice and kind to the good-looking men like a little faggot. Men already have life hard and then we have these faggots ruining shit further

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, thecel, Deleted member 15917 and 9 others
I can already see the faggots giving ugh reacts or seething. Seethe more bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica, LooksOrDeath, thecel and 1 other person
True faggots need this fat cock in their mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and startingover
Shut up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16369 and mazzi
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14905 and Deprived
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Meanwhile you have that pussy avi.

Dude, I already saw u defending gays. It's over. Delete ur account already.
Gays are nice, sometimes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 16801
The most disrespectful thing you can do to a man is fuck him and ravage his faggot ass
Doesn't mean you should do it. If you're straight the last thing you're gonna think about is raping some dude.

women are ugly, aesthetics belong to men
Chico Lachowski GIF - Chico Lachowski Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deprived
Greycel moment
JFL if you disagree with him. Men were never meant to care about their looks in the first. The whole concept of looksmaxxing and being obsessed with maxillas and ramus is gay if I'm being brutally honest. Looksmaxxing is only necessary in this cucked modern world where it's illegal to rape and women are the primary selectors

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 16369
JFL if you disagree with him. Men were never meant to care about their looks in the first. The whole concept of looksmaxxing and being obsessed with maxillas and ramus is gay if I'm being brutally honest. Looksmaxxing is only necessary in this cucked modern world where it's illegal to rape and women are the primary selectors
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

homo sapiens rarely raped during history

humans are social animals who need to cooperate in order to survive due to being phisically weak compared to other animals

if we raped each other we would be extinct a long ago

in most animal species females are the primary selectors and they tend to be worse looking than males

rape, enforced monogamy and men being the primary selectors would only lead to the creation of subhumans and lately to being extinct

do you want women to look like brock lesnar's or the rock's daughter? if women weren't the selectors that's how they would look like

hot attractive women and tall handsome men only exist thanks to women being the ones who primarily select their partners

but yeah keep coping with your non existing sexual success cuz your inferior genes with muh rape

it's ironic that incels advocate rape when their inceldom is mostly caused due to their below average dimorphism and therefore they wouldn't be able to rape anyone

you and every rape supporter would get your skulls crushed by chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deprived
It's gay to call another man ugly. This means you would find them attractive if they were handsome. And that you're actually pissed they're not good-looking enough for you to feast ur eyes on.

Long story short,
- the average dude looks at women in hopes of finding the most attractive partner possible, and friendzoning ugly ones. Doesn't give a shit if this guys ugly or that guys ugly. In fact being friends with ugly men boosts their own attractiveness.

- But the faggots will look at men, and rate them from handsome to ugly. And in their heads they admire the good looking ones, while being dickheads to the ugly ones. Just like women.

And if these men get laid then they are the opposite of ugly. But in order to feel better about yourselves you give them low ratings and try to explain their success with muh Face, muh social circle, muh personality theories. NT and face is literally the only thing that matters, if a girl likes your Face, your personality is also gonna be perceived positively.

TL;DR; This is literally foid behavior; avoid and treat ugly males like shit, But be nice and kind to the good-looking men like a little faggot. Men already have life hard and then we have these faggots ruining shit further
I disagree. Hatred from others is more based on perceived fighting ability. I am normie at best but have a very low trust face/large frame. Was only bullied when I was fat and my face was hidden below it.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Long story short,

Interesting opinion. I agree.

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

homo sapiens rarely raped during history

humans are social animals who need to cooperate in order to survive due to being phisically weak compared to other animals

if we raped each other we would be extinct a long ago

in most animal species females are the primary selectors and they tend to be worse looking than males

rape, enforced monogamy and men being the primary selectors would only lead to the creation of subhumans and lately to being extinct

do you want women to look like brock lesnar's or the rock's daughter? if women weren't the selectors that's how they would look like

hot attractive women and tall handsome men only exist thanks to women being the ones who primarily select their partners

but yeah keep coping with your non existing sexual success cuz your inferior genes with muh rape

it's ironic that incels advocate rape when their inceldom is mostly caused due to their below average dimorphism and therefore they wouldn't be able to rape anyone

you and every rape supporter would get your skulls crushed by chad
I'm closer to a failed normie than anything tbh. And if women were the primary selectors of mating. Then we would have also went extinct along time ago. Since they're hypergamy would've went through the roof, right through the clouds and straight past the solar system! ... I'm sure strong men would've been low inhib and warrior- like to just grab women and fuck them. Later hold them hostage. And even if I'm wrong, please explain how women would have been able to survive just simply choosing which mate they prefer? Like its tinder or something. They were in the wilderness with dangerous animals and string warrior like men which they needed for protection and resources. How were they able to simply choose who would be suitable to mate with? That's the part I'm wondering about

I'm closer to a failed normie than anything tbh. And if women were the primary selectors of mating. Then we would have also went extinct along time ago. Since they're hypergamy would've went through the roof, right through the clouds and straight past the solar system! ... I'm sure strong men would've been low inhib and warrior- like to just grab women and fuck them. Later hold them hostage. And even if I'm wrong, please explain how women would have been able to survive just simply choosing which mate they prefer? Like its tinder or something. They were in the wilderness with dangerous animals and string warrior like men which they needed for protection and resources. How were they able to simply choose who would be suitable to mate with? That's the part I'm wondering about
incels rarely existed thousands of years ago

incels are a modern phenomenon

rape was very rare because most men and women were able to attract the opposite because each gender had similar looks levels within the zone they lived

internet and globalization didn't exist so women hadn't so many options

then enforced monogamy was normalized so the bottom of the genetic hierarchy could have a chance to reproduce

women couldn't choose their partner and socioeconomic factors were much important than physical

this happened during thousand of years until civil liberties and sexual revolution appeared

now women had more rights and they started to choose partners who either were physically attractive and/or had socioeconomic power

the subhumans who were created during centuries thanks to dysgenic monogamy weren't capable of reproducing so their genetic lineage ended (although half of them were still able to have kids)

the detonating event was the creation of the internet

with social media women have infinite options and know that chads exist so they won't satisfied with a normie

this and that women on average have biologically much more value than the average men are the biggest factor that explain why today's situation

but this isn't a bad thing

since the sexual revolution occured people became and are becoming better looking and taller with every generation

this means that in let's say 80 years incels will stop existing becuase only those who have the best genes will reproduce (i must say that this is very utopic because normies and especially beckies will still have children)

in resume

rape wasn't common in humans because most of the time those who reproduced were attractive so they didn't have to force anyone to have sexual intercourse

nowadays we are probably near the peak of hypergamy levels due to the amount of undesirable men created during centuries of dysgenic civilization

in some years the situation will get better becuase only attractive people will reproduce and thus reducing inceldom and improving the gene pool

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
incels rarely existed thousands of years ago

incels are a modern phenomenon

evidence?

rape was very rare because most men and women were able to attract the opposite because each gender had similar looks levels within the zone they lived

evidence?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Common behavior now actually.

A lot of guys in college would refuse to be your friend or hang out with you if you were white or good looking. I also drew the conclusion that it was some sort of homoerotic desire for those types of guys too lmao.

Long story short,

Women aren't the only creatures allowed to be cute, Greycel