Men who spend their whole lives chasing power but fail to reach it

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I always considered, if you spend your whole life pursuing power and fail to achieve it… did you just throw away a normal life and waste the one your currently have?

No.

Us men were born to conquer and seek power, and you must dedicate your life to acquiring power and control.

AND IF YOU lose your life in the process so be it, why exist as an inferior?

Power is everything, and it’s better to live a shortened life of suffering and pain, and even failure on achieving power… than a long, loving, peaceful/pleasurable life without pursuing power (if such a thing is even possible for an adult man).

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 23778 and thereallegend
Then stop shitposting here and go get it

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, luxmaxxwarrior, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8608 and howtoloooksmax?
is roiding a sign of weakness ?

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
I always considered, if you spend your whole life pursuing power and fail to achieve it… did you just throw away a normal life and waste the one your currently have?
Just don't tell others, I tried it and failed, whenever I tell people that I wasn't pleased with a mediocre life, so I tried to achieve much greater things but didn't succeed, they just look at me suspiciously and are like: "Right...".
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Danish_Retard
Just don't tell others, I tried it and failed, whenever I tell people that I wasn't pleased with a mediocre life, so I tried to achieve much greater things but didn't succeed, they just look at me suspiciously and are like: "Right...".
giphy.gif
How are you doing now? Why did you fail?

Power is everything, and it’s better to live a shortened life of suffering and pain, and even failure on achieving power… than a long, loving, peaceful/pleasurable life without pursuing power (if such a thing is even possible for an adult man).
What a miserable way of living life.

giphy.gif
I would look at you the same way

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

No.

Us men were born to conquer and seek power, and you must dedicate your life to acquiring power and control.

AND IF YOU lose your life in the process so be it, why exist as an inferior?

OK edgy teenager

The pot calling the kettle black
The way I see it, people are to seek power only insofar it safeguards and guarantees their freedom.
A powerful man that's profoundly unhappy still feels miserable.