Men with hair systems, how has it effected your dating life? How do women react and when do you tell them?

R

rickwood911

Iron
I'm considering one.

I think its but good for ons but i cant really think of wearing this shit in a ltr.

@Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Many get exposed by females grabbing hair hard while doing it. If it's been on a couple of weeks the damn thing will slide down revealing the baldness freaking her out.

hair system mogs any other hairloss treatment but if you are going to get one, just make sure you go to the best which is : hairsystems heydecke in Hambourg, Germany

eabc414cd7c15f79650741ceabf475e7.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

only thing is, if your temples are receeded then you need a hair transplant there and if you worry about the hairline then just do a small hair transplant only on the hairline just below the hair system

It turned my dating life around 180.
During the last 1.5 years i had more postitive dating experience than in the whole 6-7 years before.

It turned my dating life around 180.
During the last 1.5 years i had more postitive dating experience than in the whole 6-7 years before.
How do women react? Have you maintained anything long-term with a decent looking woman who found out?