Men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Making a new story called men.

It’s about an orphan girl who grew up abused mentally and physically by her dad. She grows up and finds a bf and has rape fetishes. He says he isn’t good enough for her and says even though they’re married, she can go fuck other men to give her pleasure as he works and gets income for their to start a family.

So she gets busy and goes fucking everyone but ends up hospitalized after a man brutally beats her and rapes her and leaves her blind.

She goes to the hospital to recover for 4 months and is raped and abused by a male nurse.

Eventually her husband divorces her and leaves town.

She gets a service dog to help her because she’s blind. She moves in with her aunt. She lives out the rest of her days alone, blind, and being fucked by random men on tinder who go to the house. The aunt doesn’t care because she fucks men off tinder hersef

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, BigJimsWornOutTires, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
I can suggest you the perfect title: Depraved ramblings of a Walmart incel

A best seller among the slums of Hamburg

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, oldcel2002, LancasteR and 1 other person
Vermilioncore

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Vermilioncore
Making a new story called men.

It’s about an orphan girl who grew up abused mentally and physically by her dad. She grows up and finds a bf and has rape fetishes. He says he isn’t good enough for her and says even though they’re married, she can go fuck other men to give her pleasure as he works and gets income for their to start a family.

So she gets busy and goes fucking everyone but ends up hospitalized after a man brutally beats her and rapes her and leaves her blind.

She goes to the hospital to recover for 4 months and is raped and abused by a male nurse.

Eventually her husband divorces her and leaves town.

She gets a service dog to help her because she’s blind. She moves in with her aunt. She lives out the rest of her days alone, blind, and being fucked by random men on tinder who go to the house. The aunt doesn’t care because she fucks men off tinder hersef
Give her a head lice infestation and bedbugs. Trust me! Readers are eager to read about that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Give her a head lice infestation and bedbugs. Trust me! Readers are eager to read about that shit.
No she has crabs and a cheesy rotting pussy that men off Tinder say “scrumdillium!” And put their goggles on and go swim in it 🐠 you can call that shit finding Nemo goofy boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
Give her severe acute constipation. She has to visit the ER for them to dig out the rock turds from her bowels. Make that a two-chapter segment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Vermilioncore
No she has crabs and a cheesy rotting pussy that men off Tinder say “scrumdillium!” And put their goggles on and go swim in it 🐠 you can call that shit finding Nemo goofy boy
Did you ever switch from pads to tampons yet?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Give her severe acute constipation. She has to visit the ER for them to dig out the rock turds from her bowels. Make that a two-chapter segment.
Na, but in the story the female lead is dumb as a rock, so when she ends up hospitalized and blind, a male nurse tells her “we need to do a prostate exam on you” and her, being a dumb whore, doesn’t know she DOESN’T have a prostate, and says “okie dokie” and male nurse digs into her shithole and busts a big ahhh nut

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
Jim why do you always talk in this semi-cryptic almost jester-ish way?
Are you the riddler?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
Are you the riddler?
Na he’s his twin brother the fiddler (he goes around fingering boys shitholes)

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Can't wait to see it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Na, but in the story the female lead is dumb as a rock, so when she ends up hospitalized and blind, a male nurse tells her “we need to do a prostate exam on you” and her, being a dumb whore, doesn’t know she DOESN’T have a prostate, and says “okie dokie” and male nurse digs into her shithole and busts a big ahhh nut
Sounds unnecessarily rapey.

Are you the riddler?
Perspective judgment correlates to the beholder's intellect.

Na I use both and stick one into my shithole as I finger my pussy
Real incel shit, there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345 and LancasteR