MENA retards have ruined the image of every ethnic looking muslim in the west.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
All the MENA retards that have committed countless murders, terroristic acts, and rapes, for the last 2 decades in the western world, have effectively dropped sympathy for the current Palestinian plight lower to what it could've been, had you retards not been a bunch of barbaric criminals. The only people in these pro-palestinian marches going on in the west, are literally mostly arab diaspora with other ethnics like latins and curries who only come because they feel solidarity with other ethnics for being ethnics lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I barely see any white people, maybe there are a few liberal lip piercing/nose piercing white girls here and there, but they are literally specks in the crowd. And I guarantee if you asked these retards to point to Israel or even Gaza on a map half of them wouldnt even know where they where and would probably point to some random place in the middle east lmfao. I mean you people literally have BLM solidarity simply because black girls wanna have interracial relationships with palestinians lmfao. Like these retarded black whores dont even know shit about the situation thats going on in israel/palestine, they dont know anything about the history of the conflict or the atrocities committed on the palestinians, but they still sent out a "solidarity" tweet with palestinians because they see it as a struggle between ethnic looking arabs vs white looking israelis, and also because they want to have interracial relationships with them 😑😑😑😑:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LIKE ARE U FUCKING SRS RN?

Seriously wtf is wrong with you sandniggers, why did you continue to commit criminal acts after 9/11. Even though i agree with most of what osamas points where, you must be blind if you didnt see how 9/11 completely turned the west against muslims and against brown looking ethnics in generals. There were even accounts of sikhs getting attacked because to retarded americans, brown person = muslim therefore terrorist, even if the brown person wasnt a fucking muslim to begin with lmfao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You fucking retards have ruined ethnic looking muslim image in the west so much, that even innocent little 6 year old KIDS are getting stabbed to death 26 MOTHER FUCKING TIMES YOU DUMB FUCKS:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 16275, chosen-one and 5 others
All the MENA retards that have committed countless murders, terroristic acts, and rapes, for the last 2 decades in the western world, have effectively dropped sympathy for the current Palestinian plight lower to what it could've been, had you retards not been a bunch of barbaric criminals. The only people in these pro-palestinian marches going on in the west, are literally mostly arab diaspora with other ethnics like latins and curries who only come because they feel solidarity with other ethnics for being ethnics lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I barely see any white people, maybe there are a few liberal lip piercing/nose piercing white girls here and there, but they are literally specks in the crowd. And I guarantee if you asked these retards to point to Israel or even Gaza on a map half of them wouldnt even know where they where and would probably point to some random place in the middle east lmfao. I mean you people literally have BLM solidarity simply because black girls wanna have interracial relationships with palestinians lmfao. Like these retarded black whores dont even know shit about the situation thats going on in israel/palestine, they dont know anything about the history of the conflict or the atrocities committed on the palestinians, but they still sent out a "solidarity" tweet with palestinians because they see it as a struggle between ethnic looking arabs vs white looking israelis, and also because they want to have interracial relationships with them 😑😑😑😑:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LIKE ARE U FUCKING SRS RN?

Seriously wtf is wrong with you sandniggers, why did you continue to commit criminal acts after 9/11. Even though i agree with most of what osamas points where, you must be blind if you didnt see how 9/11 completely turned the west against muslims and against brown looking ethnics in generals. There were even accounts of sikhs getting attacked because to retarded americans, brown person = muslim therefore terrorist, even if the brown person wasnt a fucking muslim to begin with lmfao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You fucking retards have ruined ethnic looking muslim image in the west so much, that even innocent little 6 year old KIDS are getting stabbed to death 26 FUCKING TIMES MOTHER FUCKING TIMES YOU DUMB FUCKS:

You’re welcome 😊

Shouldn't have invaded my home country of Iraq then cumskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, chosen-one, Lucid and 12 others
mena supremacy stfu fxggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Lucid, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tbh aff and Deleted member 21661
only iranians are superior, dont talk about supremacy here, go to gaza and fight fgt.
if middle east wanted we could nuke all of earth and be the only ones floating lel

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger

You fucking retards have ruined ethnic looking muslim image in the west so much, that even innocent little 6 year old KIDS are getting stabbed to death 26 MOTHER FUCKING TIMES YOU DUMB FUCKS:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
just wear a cross earring

Not 100% true. Irish and Scots are very pro Palestinian. So are Spanish and entire LATAM except Colombia.

You live in America right?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Is my avi pic good enough for instagram?

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Yeah I agree for fuck sake having a Muslim name and pheno while not giving a flying fuck about any of this bs is retarded to endure

But I think most people are pro Palestinian globally so it might actually put Muslim looking ethnics in a good light

Not 100% true. Irish and Scots are very pro Palestinian. So are Spanish and entire LATAM except Colombia.

You live in America right?
So are Spanish and entire LATAM except Colombia.
I literally just said that latins and curries are the only other ethnics out there with arabs in those pro-palestinian marches. Who knows, maybe some of the nose pierce liberal white girls are of irish descent, either way i dont see many of them at all. Most of these marches are 99% ethnics:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Lmao
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and flippasav
mena mog all the ethnics but mixed latinos

they slay hard in europe while being manlet and cultural failoed.

french ans german girls love moroccan and turk cock

• +1
Ur the funniest paki on the site yk that, u cant call anyone shit skin u autisy
Lmao at your subhuman ass coping with gymcelling.

Ur the funniest paki on the site yk that, u cant call anyone shit skin u autisy
i wonder what ur dad woulf say if he saw u shit talking pakistan like that, pakis ate patriotic youd get 10 across the ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 39140
Lmao at your subhuman ass coping with gymcelling.
not a cel, i go on this site to laugh at 5”8 actually brownskinned pieces of human trash like u LOOOL

• JFL
  • JFL
not a cel, i go on this site to laugh at 5”8 actually brownskinned pieces of human trash like u LOOOL
Number of people who have ever seen you as anything other than "brown":

My friends think im a freak for going on this site, that should say something to yall you fucking weirdos

Im light brown, and my brownness doesnt affect much, ur actual shit brown, theres a certain level of brownness till it gets in the way

Im light brown, and my brownness doesnt affect much, ur actual shit brown, theres a certain level of brownness till it gets in the way
Plus my skin colors the effect of me being a retard and tanning in turkey like a dumbass all day, in reality im wh it et

Theres salvation bro, race should be the least of ur concerns

• JFL
So brown

Interesting. Where did you get my pics from sandmonkey
Only assuming cuz pakistan, i have northern egypt roots my dads even whiter then me

• JFL

It is entirely the fault of Arabs and Muslims, not of the Colonial Hungry West, which has enslaved 60% of the world under the guise of the British Empire, perpetrated more war crimes than all other terrorist groups combined, and disseminates false information and a distorted narrative. I totally agree with you.

• +1
I literally just said that latins and curries are the only other ethnics out there with arabs in those pro-palestinian marches. Who knows, maybe some of the nose pierce liberal white girls are of irish descent, either way i dont see many of them at all. Most of these marches are 99% ethnics:

Celtic fans are very pro palestinian even ignore warnings and get fined.

Same with Ireland anti colonial solidarity.

• +1
Only assuming cuz pakistan, i have northern egypt roots my dads even whiter then me
Stop trying to make ppl hate their skin, thats some real mental warfare honestly i get sad typing this stuff

MENA are too low inhib to care which is based

Stop trying to make ppl hate their skin, thats some real mental warfare honestly i get sad typing this stuff
Colouring is everything boyo. Its not hatred. Just reality.

Unless you inherit light eyes or light hair it's sadly ogre.

Nigger what
Me and this sudanese kid used mogged the utter living fuck out of my entire white school cuz they assumrd we were “dangerous” and “street nggas”

Me and this sudanese kid used mogged the utter living fuck out of my entire white school cuz they assumrd we were “dangerous” and “street nggas”
Thats an example of how being ethnic can halo

Who cares what Jew worshiping white people in Anglo speaking countries think in 2023? After this war ends, Jew will go back to demonizing white and muh white supremacy again.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
fuck palestine,islam and arabs

israel should do the final solution

DNRD

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Who cares what Jew worshiping white people in Anglo speaking countries think in 2023? After this war ends, Jew will go back to demonizing white and muh white supremacy again.
yeah who cares about the opinion of the majority of the populace of the countries that you live in and whos sympathy could potentially swing/force their governments to take positive actions towards muslim countries. No lets just keep aggrivating them to the point where they dont even mind calling for ethnic cleansing of muslim populations, kinda like whats happening in gaza right now. 😑 😑 😑

. The only people in these pro-palestinian marches going on in the west, are literally mostly arab diaspora with other ethnics like latins and curries who only come because they feel solidarity with other ethnics for being ethnics lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I barely see any white people, maybe there are a few liberal lip piercing/nose piercing white girls here and there, but they are literally specks in the crowd. And I guarantee if you asked these retards to point to Israel or even Gaza on a map half of them wouldnt even know where they where and would probably point to some random place in the middle east lmfao. I
Jfl but so true

yeah who cares about the opinion of the majority of the populace of the countries that you live in and whos sympathy could potentially swing/force their governments to take positive actions towards muslim countries. No lets just keep aggrivating them to the point where they dont even mind calling for ethnic cleansing of muslim populations, kinda like whats happening in gaza right now. 😑 😑 😑
It's Jews that hold the power there, especially in America, not the cuck white Goyim sheep, who will be brainwashed to believe anything.

You were never getting a white girl anyway. JFL thinking white holes in the Anglosphere care about politics. There is no poltics for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
It's Jews that hold the power there, especially in America, not the cuck white Goyim sheep, who will be brainwashed to believe anything.

You were never getting a white girl anyway. JFL thinking white holes in the Anglosphere care about politics. There is no poltics for your face.
not true i will ascend with surgeries and bleaching 🥰🥰🥰

Where do you live?

medbros are victims too :cry:

didnt read. towelhead business should be kept in towelhead land

didnt read. towelhead business should be kept in towelhead land