MENA retards have ruined the image of every ethnic looking muslim in the west.

All the MENA retards that have committed countless murders, terroristic acts, and rapes, for the last 2 decades in the western world, have effectively dropped sympathy for the current Palestinian plight lower to what it could've been, had you retards not been a bunch of barbaric criminals. The only people in these pro-palestinian marches going on in the west, are literally mostly arab diaspora with other ethnics like latins and curries who only come because they feel solidarity with other ethnics for being ethnics lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I barely see any white people, maybe there are a few liberal lip piercing/nose piercing white girls here and there, but they are literally specks in the crowd. And I guarantee if you asked these retards to point to Israel or even Gaza on a map half of them wouldnt even know where they where and would probably point to some random place in the middle east lmfao. I mean you people literally have BLM solidarity simply because black girls wanna have interracial relationships with palestinians lmfao. Like these retarded black whores dont even know shit about the situation thats going on in israel/palestine, they dont know anything about the history of the conflict or the atrocities committed on the palestinians, but they still sent out a "solidarity" tweet with palestinians because they see it as a struggle between ethnic looking arabs vs white looking israelis, and also because they want to have interracial relationships with them 😑😑😑😑:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LIKE ARE U FUCKING SRS RN?

Seriously wtf is wrong with you sandniggers, why did you continue to commit criminal acts after 9/11. Even though i agree with most of what osamas points where, you must be blind if you didnt see how 9/11 completely turned the west against muslims and against brown looking ethnics in generals. There were even accounts of sikhs getting attacked because to retarded americans, brown person = muslim therefore terrorist, even if the brown person wasnt a fucking muslim to begin with lmfao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You fucking retards have ruined ethnic looking muslim image in the west so much, that even innocent little 6 year old KIDS are getting stabbed to death 26 MOTHER FUCKING TIMES YOU DUMB FUCKS:

I think that was 911 not Mena retards

Ethnic-looking muslims are mostly arab and the non-arab ones are subhuman like curries and malays

All the MENA retards that have committed countless murders, terroristic acts, and rapes, for the last 2 decades in the western world, have effectively dropped sympathy for the current Palestinian plight lower to what it could've been, had you retards not been a bunch of barbaric criminals. The only people in these pro-palestinian marches going on in the west, are literally mostly arab diaspora with other ethnics like latins and curries who only come because they feel solidarity with other ethnics for being ethnics lmfao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I barely see any white people, maybe there are a few liberal lip piercing/nose piercing white girls here and there, but they are literally specks in the crowd. And I guarantee if you asked these retards to point to Israel or even Gaza on a map half of them wouldnt even know where they where and would probably point to some random place in the middle east lmfao. I mean you people literally have BLM solidarity simply because black girls wanna have interracial relationships with palestinians lmfao. Like these retarded black whores dont even know shit about the situation thats going on in israel/palestine, they dont know anything about the history of the conflict or the atrocities committed on the palestinians, but they still sent out a "solidarity" tweet with palestinians because they see it as a struggle between ethnic looking arabs vs white looking israelis, and also because they want to have interracial relationships with them 😑😑😑😑:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: LIKE ARE U FUCKING SRS RN?

Seriously wtf is wrong with you sandniggers, why did you continue to commit criminal acts after 9/11. Even though i agree with most of what osamas points where, you must be blind if you didnt see how 9/11 completely turned the west against muslims and against brown looking ethnics in generals. There were even accounts of sikhs getting attacked because to retarded americans, brown person = muslim therefore terrorist, even if the brown person wasnt a fucking muslim to begin with lmfao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You fucking retards have ruined ethnic looking muslim image in the west so much, that even innocent little 6 year old KIDS are getting stabbed to death 26 MOTHER FUCKING TIMES YOU DUMB FUCKS:

Yes. Because of these retards I can't ever get white pussy they all see me as dangerous

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432

as an arab i agree 100% you only spoke the truth

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Ironic how you call yourself a muslim but your use of language is very foul.

At-Tirmidhi (2019) also narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The believer is not one who curses a great deal.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

And Muslim (2599) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: It was said: O Messenger of Allah, pray against the mushrikeen. He said: “I was not sent to curse, rather I was sent as a mercy.”

And Muslim (2597) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not appropriate for a sincere believer to be given to cursing.”

And Muslim (2598) narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say: “Those who curse a great deal will not be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection.”

If the matter is as described in these ahaadeeth, then how can a Muslim accept this status for himself and accept to miss out on the status of the sincere believer, the witness and the intercessor on the Day of Resurrection?

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: It is not appropriate for the sincere believer to be given to cursing or for those who are given to cursing to be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection. This is a rebuke that discourages cursing and a warning that the one who has this characteristic does not possess these beautiful attributes, for cursing is a kind of du’aa’ in which one prays that someone will be cast far away from the mercy of Allah, and praying for such a thing is not the attitude of the believers whom Allah has described as merciful to one another and as cooperating in righteousness and piety, and has made them like a structure, parts of which support other parts, and like a single body. The believer likes for his brother what he likes for himself. If a man prays that his brother be cursed, which means asking that he be cast far away from the mercy of Allah, this is the ultimate in severing ties and turning one’s back on another, and this is the worst that the Muslim wishes for the kaafir, and prays against him. Hence it says in the saheeh hadith: “Cursing a believer is like killing him,” because the killer cuts him off from the benefits of this world, and this cuts him off from the blessings of the Hereafter and the mercy of Allah, may He be exalted. And it was said that “Cursing a believer is like killing him” refers to the degree of sin, which is more likely.

End quote.

Last edited:
Ironic how you call yourself a muslim but your use of language is very foul.

At-Tirmidhi (2019) also narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The believer is not one who curses a great deal.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

And Muslim (2599) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: It was said: O Messenger of Allah, pray against the mushrikeen. He said: “I was not sent to curse, rather I was sent as a mercy.”

And Muslim (2597) narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “It is not appropriate for a sincere believer to be given to cursing.”

And Muslim (2598) narrated that Abu’l-Darda’ (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say: “Those who curse a great deal will not be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection.”

If the matter is as described in these ahaadeeth, then how can a Muslim accept this status for himself and accept to miss out on the status of the sincere believer, the witness and the intercessor on the Day of Resurrection?

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said in Sharh Muslim: It is not appropriate for the sincere believer to be given to cursing or for those who are given to cursing to be witnesses or intercessors on the Day of Resurrection. This is a rebuke that discourages cursing and a warning that the one who has this characteristic does not possess these beautiful attributes, for cursing is a kind of du’aa’ in which one prays that someone will be cast far away from the mercy of Allah, and praying for such a thing is not the attitude of the believers whom Allah has described as merciful to one another and as cooperating in righteousness and piety, and has made them like a structure, parts of which support other parts, and like a single body. The believer likes for his brother what he likes for himself. If a man prays that his brother be cursed, which means asking that he be cast far away from the mercy of Allah, this is the ultimate in severing ties and turning one’s back on another, and this is the worst that the Muslim wishes for the kaafir, and prays against him. Hence it says in the saheeh hadith: “Cursing a believer is like killing him,” because the killer cuts him off from the benefits of this world, and this cuts him off from the blessings of the Hereafter and the mercy of Allah, may He be exalted. And it was said that “Cursing a believer is like killing him” refers to the degree of sin, which is more likely.

End quote.
No way this nigga is Muslim he’s criticizing us like a non Muslim

Firstly, refer to what I said earlier about foul-language.

Secondly,
Giving sincere advice is one of the prominent characteristics of Islamic brotherhood; it is part of perfect faith and ihsaan, for a Muslim’s faith cannot be perfect until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself, and until he hates for his brother what he hates for himself. This forms the motive for giving sincere advice.
(source)

I do not state such things as a form of mockery, but to advise and guide my brothers in Islam. Do not misunderstand my intention, JazakAllahu khair.

Muslims are apparently, not allowed to criticize other Muslims. As if you know, secretarian violence has never happened before between Muslims. As if, Muslims have never killed other Muslims. But verbally criticizing other muslims? No apparently that's going too far. Oh and ya lol, i come from a Muslim family:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231120_144449_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231120_144449_Chrome.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 0
Not 100% true. Irish and Scots are very pro Palestinian. So are Spanish and entire LATAM except Colombia.

You live in America right?
irish and scotts are pro palestinian because they have been in the same situation with Britain for the last 200 years.
The Irish are based.