MENAs are the most subhuman race

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
consider it to be over if you have any trace of arab blood in you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Mad Cartman GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, flippasav, Zaq and 4 others
consider it to be over if you have any trace of arab blood in you.
Spaniards have arab blood in them. Richard Ramirez is mexican so he has it, Chico has it, Alessando Dellasoa and many PSL Gods have it. So Cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, kebab, deadmanwalking and 6 others
Spaniards have arab blood in them. Richard Ramirez is mexican so he has it, Chico has it, Alessando Dellasoa and many PSL Gods have it. So Cope
How df ramirez got mena blood

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
you can’t even see it in their features. arab dna = ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Mexicans are half spaniards, spaniards have some arab blood, cause they were conquered and ruled by Arabs for 7 Centuries

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
You said if you have any trace of arab blood it's over, but they have it

Ramirez has arab features, he's brown skinned, Chico has it too, saw many arabs have similar Phenotype as him

Mexicans are half spaniards, spaniards have some arab blood, cause they were conquered and ruled by Arabs for 7 Centuries
Bomboclat
Do portuguese have arab blood?

MENA women fog Europeans. Same cannot be said about the men. 100 bucks says you haven't travelled because you mentioned MENA and only said Arabs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and fuxkdakikez
Honestly lots of Europeans have Arab Blood. Even British people has it

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Wrong. Arabs left barely no DNA in Spain.

Pulling these from your ass
Cope, they still have it, even in small percentages. Spaniards on average much darker than Northenr Europeans, and Britishes

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and try2beme
Can't wait for the proof. Tag me.

Crusades in mediavel times. And also british people has some italian blood, because they were under Roman Empire​

im part white part mena and so is my oneitis we mog idc

Sicilians are basically arabs which took Christian Religion and Italian Language. They escaped from Syria in medival times to Sicilia and there they created Sicilian Mafia

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Cope, they still have it, even in small percentages. Spaniards on average much darker than Northenr Europeans, and Britishes
Some may do and I agree, in the south most hardly can be considered white when compared to other europeans. In a smaller proprtion not only in the south but also across all the country. But plenty of central european looking people, remember that Spain was since its beggining linked to countries like Austria, Germany and Netherlands.

• +1
Because first generation of spanish migrants to europe were literally converted jews that became catholics.

there is more mena/jewish ancestry in latin america than in spain/portugal

• +1
Some may do and I agree, in the south most hardly can be considered white when compared to other europeans. In a smaller proprtion not only in the south but also across all the country. But plenty of central european looking people, remember that Spain was since its beggining linked to countries like Austria, Germany and Netherlands.
Arabs usually loves Assimilating other Ethnicities. They destroyed ethnicities such as Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyries and etc. and turned them into arabs. They wanted to do the same with Spaniards but they didn't manage to do this on time. 7 Centuries is no Joke, mixing was inevitable

Because first generation of spanish migrants to europe were literally converted jews that became catholics.

there is more mena/jewish ancestry in latin america than in spain/portugal
Im asking as a brazilian tbh i never thought i had mena blood

Sorry meant do you have any Portuguese blood?
Yeah im mostly about 60 native, 30% med then a little black in that order

My sister did a dna test a while ago but i dont really believe in it regardless my looks and parents looks prove this

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Mosh12
Yeah im mostly about 60 native, 30% med then a little black in that order

My sister did a dna test a while ago but i dont really believe in it regardless my looks and parents looks prove this
Nice! I always got the feeling anyone could be native as in a non native could join the tribe basically

• +1
Arabs usually loves Assimilating other Ethnicities. They destroyed ethnicities such as Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyries and etc. and turned them into arabs. They wanted to do the same with Spaniards but they didn't manage to do this on time. 7 Centuries is no Joke, mixing was inevitable
I honestly can't bother passing time searching for something to debunk this, but I need to say that I saw a lot of studies being linked about the small arab influence. Basically those 700 years weren't really 700 years of Conquering but more like 300, and the Spaniards usually wouldn't mix with the moors.
Although it's curious that in most middle aged art works the natives are constantly portrayed as white with light hair, and after that, after 1500 AD they look darker. This may not mean anything but it's an observation.

Sicilians are basically arabs which took Christian Religion and Italian Language. They escaped from Syria in medival times to Sicilia and there they created Sicilian Mafia
We wuzzzz @the BULL

Ramirez has arab features, he's brown skinned, Chico has it too, saw many arabs have similar Phenotype as him
What features does chico have???

• +1