Men's exaggerated perception of the average female body count

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
In a closed population, the average male body count has to be equal to the average female body count.

I worded my poll to mirror @AlexAP's poll on female promiscuity. But, this was what users here had to say:

qpWcGCs.png

WZKTyZZ.png

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13994, AlexAP and 1 other person
The polls are inconsistent

• +1
Reactions: thecel
In a closed population, the average male body count has to be equal to the average female body count.
No that's WRONG
Every female can have high body count (even average and below average) because of infinite SMV
Instead, only chads and chadlites have high body count, average men have less than 5 and there's a 5-10% of incels with 0 (femcels don't exist)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
No that's WRONG
Every female can have high body count (even average and below average) because of infinite SMV
Instead, only chads and chadlites have high body count, average men have less than 5 and there's a 5-10% of incels with 0 (femcels don't exist)
Lookup the definition of the word "average."

• +1
Explain...
Majority of users said that women's bodycount at 30 is 20-50

Majority of users said that body count for under 30 is 0-9

It's too different fam and under 30 could mean 25 idk

• WTF
Majority of users said that women's bodycount at 30 is 20-50

Majority of users said that body count for under 30 is 0-9
Yes, that was literally the purpose of this post. Those numbers should be roughly equal if the answers are accurate.
It's too different fam and under 30 could mean 25 idk
Yes. Only women under the age of 30 are included because those are the sexual occurrences that would count toward a woman's body count by the time she turns 30.

• +1
Yes, that was literally the purpose of this post. Those numbers should be roughly equal if the answers are accurate.

Yes. Only women under the age of 30 are included because those are the sexual occurrences that would count toward a woman's body count by the time she turns 30.
Stfu you stupid turtle :lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
10 partners at most is average for most women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14793, thecel and 1 other person
Elab nigga
I'm literally telling you to read what the word "average" means. Your first comment is indicating that you're probably confusing "average" with "median." Neither of those polls asked for the median body count.

• +1
I'm literally telling you to read what the word "average" means. Your first comment is indicating that you're probably confusing "average" with "median." Neither of those polls asked for the median body count.
Average woman has higher SMV than average man so higher body count
Period

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
my gut feeling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> self reported data

E  JkszWUAY23l6

my gut feeling is women are whores

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe, Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 14139 and 5 others
Average woman has higher SMV than average man so higher body count
Period
You need to read the post better and learn what the word "average" means, because I explained why that isn't possible in the polls.

• WTF
You need to read the post better and learn what the word "average" means, because I explained why that isn't possible in the polls.
There are few men who fuck majority of women

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
There are few men who fuck majority of women
I was never denying that. Spend 10 minutes reading the Wikipedia article I linked and then reread the post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No way that I read that, tldr or nothing
Then you will never learn why what you're saying is incorrect. I literally cannot teach you what the word "average" means if you're not going to actually read and understand what the word "average" means.

100 is the average

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Average would be higher than Median. Let's say 10 women out of which 7 have less than 10 body count but 3 has 100+ its brings the average significantly up. Same would be true for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Average would be higher than Median. Let's say 10 women out of which 7 have less than 10 body count but 3 has 100+ its brings the average significantly up. Same would be true for men.
The male average is most likely higher than the male median. I'm not sure if you're understanding this post though because you liked @gamma's comment.

Then you will never learn why what you're saying is incorrect. I literally cannot teach you what the word "average" means if you're not going to actually read and understand what the word "average" means.
Fuck off math teacher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
The male average is most likely higher than the male median. I'm not sure if you're understanding this post though because you liked @gamma's comment.
True Because the ones at Top would have Majority of Body Count and Inflate the Average. Meanwhile the reality lies in Median.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
No way that I read that, tldr or nothing
he's just playing word games since a few chads bring up the men's average, when no one means it like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Pythagoras and gamma
True Because the ones at Top would have Majority of Body Count and Inflate the Average. Meanwhile the reality lies in Median.
Yes, but the polls never asked for median.
he's just playing word games since a few chads bring up the men's average, when no one means it like that
The polls literally asked for the average.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and StrangerDanger
You sound like a redditor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding, lutte and 1 other person
You sound like a redditor
Because Redditors passed grade school math class? You guys set the bar really low for yourselves.

• +1
Reactions: SadLivwr
Yes, but the polls never asked for median.

The polls literally asked for the average.
Should have made the poll clearer
Because evidently it was misunderstood

• +1
Should have made the poll clearer
Because evidently it was misunderstood
Clearer than literally asking for the average body count? @AlexAP made the first poll and I don't understand how it could have been made any more digestible than that.

Body Count of Average Western Man vs Average Body count of women mean two different things.
Reread the polls very carefully.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Chads (exceptions) who's hyperinflating the statistics ain't the average western man
View attachment 1315298
stop with the aspergers
The "average man" is literally the average of all men in the population.

Read the post, because I even specified that to make it abundantly clear:

The "average man" is literally the average of all men in the population.

Read the post, because I even specified that to make it abundantly clear:
well technically you are right if you are to interpret it literally but no one cares
most already have their expectations what average man implies in these types of contexts and so they voted accordingly, that is just catching them off guard

well technically you are right if you are to interpret it literally but no one cares
most already have their expectations what average man implies in these types of contexts and so they voted accordingly, that is just catching them off guard
Are you insinuating that most people are confusing the "average" man with the "median" man? Because I would agree with you on that.

These polls were catching people off guard for not knowing what the word "average" means?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and StrangerDanger
Nonsense. All looks levels can have high body count apart from maybe sub five overall, it just depends on your looks, money, location, status, skills with women, and how hard you chase ass. Looks arent the only factor in bodycount thats why there are chad virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
Are you insinuating that most people are confusing the "average" man with the "median" man? Because I would agree with you on that.

These polls were catching people off guard for not knowing what the word "average" means?
Yes they probably have it mixed up or they exclude the top and bottom 10%, because exceptions (chads and subhumans) are skewing the statistics

Yes they probably have it mixed up or they exclude the top and bottom 10%, because exceptions (chads and subhumans) are skewing the statistics
If they're excluding Chads from the average then that could imply my title is incorrect and men are underreporting the average male body count (which is possible).

• +1
I don't understand how it could have been made any more digestible than that.
Well yeah in this thread of it’s own.

the average male body count has to be equal to the average female body count.
Also you: just following a separate thread asking for Woman’s average count and Men’s average count. Asking autists for their personal take. Expect results that reflect opinion.

This is where the misunderstanding lies

Well yeah in this thread of it’s own.

Also you: just following a separate thread asking for Woman’s average count and Men’s average count. Asking autists for their personal take. Expect results that reflect opinion.

This is where the misunderstanding lies
I literally explained what the word "average" means in the original post. I didn't make the first poll though.

I made this post to indicate at least one of the following:

1. Many Looksmax.org users do not know what the word "average" means
2. Looksmax.org users have an exaggerated perception of the average female body count
3. Looksmax.org users have an underexaggerated perception of the average male body count

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and AlexAP
I literally explained what the word "average" means in the original post. I didn't make the first poll though.
So the polls reflected opinion and did not take some definition into account. Where did that bring you? Back to me :feelshaha: (expect poll to reflect opinion)

I made this post to indicate at least one of the following:

1. Many Looksmax.org users do not know what the word "average" means
2. Looksmax.org users have an exaggerated perception of the average female body count
3. Looksmax.org users have underexaggerated perception of the average male body count
I wouldn’t take the bodycount seriously anyways and not of my concern.. both parties larp their counts :feelshaha: (one larps up other larps down) so naturally a skewing of averages occurs...

• +1