Men’s testosterone levels determined by childhood conditions not genetics, study claims

Prenatal androgen exposure -> better developed Leydig -> more dimorphic at birth -> more T in puberty

childhood has little to do (but still legit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
definitely environment plays a role - our grandfathers had double the test we do due to less oestrogen in water supply/less environmental pollutants in general

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 685
(((Modern world))) is destroying our faces and T levels its over

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Slob, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Prenatal androgen exposure -> better developed Leydig -> more dimorphic at birth -> more T in puberty

Basically this. It's insane how much humans are exposed to jew chemicals on a daily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alibaba69, Slob and Maxillacel
definitely environment plays a role - our grandfathers had double the test we do due to less oestrogen in water supply/less environmental pollutants in general
barely breastfeeding - no l. reuteri
mouth breathing - bad developement - unstimulated pituitary gland

I remember a study from W Price, where he gave an utter gentic waste of mongolia who had similar face of a crouzon syndrome a palate expansion

the expansion stimulated the pituitary gland which in turn released many hormones

he grew 3 inches, libido over the roof, became a lot smarter (he was very childy before), he probably gained penis size

Funnily enough, he had 0 libido before but after the stimulation of the gland his libido went so much over the roof, that he was contained into a specialy bunker lol

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Another thing I read is that all the soyboy baby formulas and soft foods wont develop the childs face/jaw as well and this is why almost EVERY teenager needs braces. People from other countries that eat real foods as a child have very robust jaws and faces.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Environment is major for guys

wrong, you can be high prenatal T and have low in adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Scientists at Durham University say men who grow up in more challenging conditions – where they are exposed to infectious diseases or greater levels of poverty – are more likely to have lower traces of the hormone than those who spend their childhoods in healthier environments.

if you dont grow up on a farm its basically over

• +1
wrong, you can be high prenatal T and have low in adulthood.
unlikely

as is the other way around

it is possible, but those things go hand in hand

you probably didnt see the study where leydig cells were developed by androgen exposure in womb ?

unlikely

as is the other way around

it is possible, but those things go hand in hand

you probably didnt see the study where leydig cells were developed by androgen exposure in womb ?

Dont care about any study, I am the living proof that you can have low T in adulthood and high prenatal T, I have blood tests to prove it.

I have a 0.86 digit ratio, high fwrh and all those indicators of high prenatal T, however I have only 400 ng/dl test in adulthood. But its probably something with my pituitary gland or smth.

Dont care about any study, I am the living proof that you can have low T in adulthood and high prenatal T, I have blood tests to prove it.

I have a 0.86 digit ratio, high fwrh and all those indicators of high prenatal T, however I have only 400 ng/dl test in adulthood. But its probably something with my pituitary gland or smth.
I have the exact opposite, all the indicators of low prenatal T like 1.1 digit ratio, but 850 ng/dl test in young adulthood.

Explains my low-T levels. My helicopter parents didn't allow me to even get outside of the house. i was sedentary as hell during my formative years.

I have the exact opposite, all the indicators of low prenatal T like 1.1 digit ratio, but 850 ng/dl test in young adulthood.

But its been proven that the guys with higher T prenatally have better androgen receptors so even tho i have 400 and u have 850 it might equal things out.

This is why some dudes go on roids and blow the fuck up and others react to it poorly.

• +1