Littlepickel2
Silver
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2026
- Posts
- 517
- Reputation
- 543
"The Mensa Challenge" is a bullshit, ego-inflating IQ whore. They just give out high scores so that you go and pay for their real tests. Normally, I wouldn't need to say this because obviously a free IQ test online means nothing, but I keep seeing people post their scores as if it means anything. You are not a genius because you got 120 on Mensa. Get that through your numbskulls; it means absolutely nothing. To add to that, I will not trust your score unless it was clinically tested in person by a professional (I will accept that you are smart, but your score will not be thought of as factual). Even the paid online tests are a no-go for me. Do not post your score expecting approval and compliments; it is a baseline assessment to sort out autists and regular people. I, for example, took the test in school today because I was bored. I didn't have much time left in class, so I completed it as fast as I could. Once I finished, I had 11 minutes to spare. (Keep in mind the test is 35 questions and 25 minutes) This was my score:
As fucking if. In what world is this any sort of accuracy? The only time you can consider yourself even slightly above average is if you completely max the score out. This test was not only extremely easy but also fast; the questions were so easy that it was almost reflexive how I was able to answer them. Go to a clinician and recieve a certificate; otherwise, your score is worth as much as a block of cow shit.

As fucking if. In what world is this any sort of accuracy? The only time you can consider yourself even slightly above average is if you completely max the score out. This test was not only extremely easy but also fast; the questions were so easy that it was almost reflexive how I was able to answer them. Go to a clinician and recieve a certificate; otherwise, your score is worth as much as a block of cow shit.