Mental breakdown inside a bank

Xtra

Xtra

I went to the bank to exchange one currency into another. I saw a small line inside a bank and figured waiting 10-15 minutes was worth it. About 15 minutes later I lost my shit. Some old whore cut in line and everyone just let her do it because muh old woman. Fuck these soys.

The workers in the bank were slow and kept getting up pausing their work and talking to people. A bunch of old women dressed like sluts work at the bank.

I was fuming with anger when the comedic timing of security guards tasked with handling money hit hard. It was some reddit looking soyboy and an obese short haired woman that had a face of a 12 year old boy came in.

Mind you that our banks only hire decent looking in shape 25 year old men because anything older is "physically unfit" for the job. But this 5'3 110kg+ obese woman is considered perfectly fit enough for this job. The absurdity of it all made me burst into laughter.

And then the fat bitch turned to look at me because of my outburst and I laughed even harder. She stared at me as I covered my mouth with my jacket. I began to back away while chuckling and in between I called her a fat boy once. Her face turned red with anger and I walked out of that shithole.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, guy24, Umbra and 5 others
Lol YOU are so subhuman

I went to the bank to exchange one currency into another. I saw a small line inside a bank and figured waiting 10-15 minutes was worth it. About 15 minutes later I lost my shit. Some old whore cut in line and everyone just let her do it because muh old woman. Fuck these soys.

The workers in the bank were slow and kept getting up pausing their work and talking to people. A bunch of old women dressed like sluts work at the bank.

I was fuming with anger when the comedic timing of security guards tasked with handling money hit hard. It was some reddit looking soyboy and an obese short haired woman that had a face of a 12 year old boy came in.

Mind you that our banks only hire decent looking in shape 25 year old men because anything older is "physically unfit" for the job. But this 5'3 110kg+ obese woman is considered perfectly fit enough for this job. The absurdity of it all made me burst into laughter.

And then the fat bitch turned to look at me because of my outburst and I laughed even harder. She stared at me as I covered my mouth with my jacket. I began to back away while chuckling and in between I called her a fat boy once. Her face turned red with anger and I walked out of that shithole.
Mirin offending the landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
didn't ask + ur a cuck + no one likes u

didn't ask + ur a cuck + no one likes u
Almighty god, that’s so beautiful. I just found the perfect bully victim, this is going to be so much fun :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Almighty god, that’s so beautiful. I just found the perfect bully victim, this is going to be so much fun :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
didn't ask + 15.187 posts on an incel forum + ur clearly the bully victim

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch