Mental health and Skin health/last post from Leo

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
there is a huge connection between your feelings and your skin.
More than you guys would think.

As you all now stress and a brutal trauma aged the shit out of me at the age of just 18. I went from chadlite to subhuman in just a few weeks of brutaly screaming and crying everdy day and night.

Nothing in this world would age you so much as brutal stress does in such a short period of time

I was left with deep under eye hollows, nasolabial folds and probably even eyebrow hairloss (the last happened probably also from overplucking)

When I felt better last year my skin recovered a bit but always goes back to bad if I have one panic attack and then it takes weeks to recover again.
It‘s painful

So being happy with a good mental state is the best thing u can do for ur skin. Like sure u can get acne even if ur happy, but stressing over it will make 2929x worse.

So this is probably my last post cause I will get on medication next week. My skin is fucked forever so the only possible thing for me is to get strong antidepressants and give a fuck about my premature aged skin.
If it wont help I will probably rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 2403, spongebob and 10 others

As you all now stress and a brutal trauma aged the shit out of me at the age of just 18. I went from chadlite to subhuman in just a few weeks of brutaly screaming and crying everdy day and night.

Nothing in this world would age you so much as brutal stress does in such a short period of time

I was left with deep under eye hollows, nasolabial folds and probably even eyebrow hairloss (the last happened probably also from overplucking)

When I felt better last year my skin recovered a bit but always goes back to bad if I have one panic attack and then it takes weeks to recover again.
It‘s painful

So being happy with a good mental state is the best thing u can do for ur skin. Like sure u can get acne even if ur happy, but stressing over it will make 2929x worse.

So this is probably my last post cause I will get on medication next week. My skin is fucked forever so the only possible thing for me is to get strong antidepressants and give a fuck about my premature aged skin.
i 100 percent agree with you bro , when im super stressed like exam season for example my skin grows such bad pimples

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 15827
I had massive stress and my collagen is very bad and my growth plates probably shut.
I am probably changed brain forever too. Don't know what to do exactly

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and ALP
i 100 percent agree with you bro , when im super stressed like exam season for example my skin grows such bad pimples
Would rather have pimples from stress than such a collagen/fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@Leo0509 what caused the stress?

@Leo0509 what caused the stress?
Couple of things, had to end my tennis career bc of my hip, something very bad happened in my family, had hairloss
And then beeing brutally stressed and suicidal since 4 years bc what it made with my skin.

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15827
Couple of things, had to end my tennis career bc of my hip, something very bad happened in my family, had hairloss
And then beeing brutally stressed and suicidal since 4 years bc what it made with my skin.
Death? Too bad.

Would rather have pimples from stress than such a collagen/fat loss
Look forward buddy boi, you are still young.

I am 19, and started skincare recently.

You can gain collagen back, don't ever give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
my uncle has been a NEET for his whole life, he is 70 and looks like hes in his early 50s. small amount of wrinkles and nw1 and little white hair. brutal stress pill :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Prince88, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Look forward buddy boi, you are still young.

I am 19, and started skincare recently.

You can gain collagen back, don't ever give up.
My collagen in nasolabial folds came back, but under eyes not. Maybe it‘s fat pads..
I tried everything, even fillers in 2018 in cheeks/nasolabial fold but it made everything worse and my under eyes sunk in brutally after filler, i don‘t know how this happened

My under eyes started to recover last august, then I was stressed again, had covid 2 times and it got worse again

This is the current state:

Attachments

• C8B626BF-5E6E-4E3D-B800-404978A0FAF0.jpeg
    C8B626BF-5E6E-4E3D-B800-404978A0FAF0.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My collagen in nasolabial folds came back, but under eyes not. Maybe it‘s fat pads..
I tried everything, even fillers in 2018 in cheeks/nasolabial fold but it made everything worse and my under eyes sunk in brutally after filler, i don‘t know how this happened

My under eyes started to recover last august, then I was stressed again, had covid 2 times and it got worse again

This is the current state:
Start meditation for fighting cortisol.

Hope you recover.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
i literally have significantly worse skin than you and i am 16. i'm not talking about acne. i'm talking about folds, wrinkles and nonexistent collagen... :lul::forcedsmile::hnghn:

i literally have significantly worse skin than you and i am 16. i'm not talking about acne. i'm talking about folds, wrinkles and nonexistent collagen... :lul::forcedsmile::hnghn:
How do u know?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Do u saw pics of my under eyes?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Why didnt you hop on fin bro?

Why didnt you hop on fin bro?
For what? I’m nw 0
I had hairloss bc of stress and coloring my hair to often in a short period of time

• +1
For what? I’m nw 0
I had hairloss bc of stress and coloring my hair to often in a short period of time
Damn, at least you kept your hair tho. Guts from Berserk struggler vibes

• +1
Damn, at least you kept your hair tho. Guts from Berserk struggler vibes
Hopefully my skin recovers as well when I’m taking antidepressants and feeling well

• +1
Also had a lot of stress but I doubt you did any real damage

You can heal from it
Hope you get well
You seem mentally unstable and probably bdd

Also had a lot of stress but I doubt you did any real damage

You can heal from it
Hope you get well
You seem mentally unstable and probably bdd
There is real damage for sure

Attachments

• 34475F69-9092-4A9F-BDD8-178084DB22F9.jpeg
    34475F69-9092-4A9F-BDD8-178084DB22F9.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 367068DC-A31C-4F98-9B4C-20B56CE02CD0.jpeg
    367068DC-A31C-4F98-9B4C-20B56CE02CD0.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Wtf I’m not bloated I’m completely leaned out
Wallahi I don’t know what is causing that line
It’s isn’t much tbh

The darkness isn’t the problem, it’s the hollowness that came from the stress
Your zygo is lacking but looks normal dude

U mean the under eye line or the nasolabial line?
The puffy one under your eye that looks like a bump the nasolobial one

Do uou think its bexause of low estrogen?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
So acne is not directly food related then

• +1
Stress and similar is a serious detrimentor to your collagen. I am 21 but look mid 20s. My collagen has gotten a lot worse the past year

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Wallenberg
Stress and similar is a serious detrimentor to your collagen. I am 21 but look mid 20s. My collagen has gotten a lot worse the past year
Worse than mine ? I turned 22 and someone in real life asked me if I’m already 30

Attachments

• 1A8360C8-2E4E-4147-8BCF-1C3A9C8B78BB.jpeg
    1A8360C8-2E4E-4147-8BCF-1C3A9C8B78BB.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 68629B6D-0E1E-4FE9-A215-9E7B3958693F.jpeg
    68629B6D-0E1E-4FE9-A215-9E7B3958693F.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 542000A3-821C-45B6-8DD4-8DF13528ACB0.jpeg
    542000A3-821C-45B6-8DD4-8DF13528ACB0.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 0
  • A3BC254F-358A-441F-B1EF-E29E283E83BF.jpeg
    A3BC254F-358A-441F-B1EF-E29E283E83BF.jpeg
    269.8 KB · Views: 0

It‘s painful

you are causing yourself unnecessary stress and damage with nocebo effect. chances are nothing happened it was either like that the whole time or ur aging like shit

Worse than mine ? I turned 22 and someone in real life asked me if I’m already 30
you could larp as hs freshman and id believe you

• +1
Reactions: ChristianF
you are causing yourself unnecessary stress and damage with nocebo effect. chances are nothing happened it was either like that the whole time or ur aging like shit
It was aging caused by stress