Mental illness and looksmaxxing

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, attention deficit disorder, bipolar disorder I, avoidant personality disorder, and general emotional disregulation and fear of intimacy and such.

I am being medicated with aripiprazole, modafinil, escitalopram, lamotrigine, propranolol, quetiapine and a few other medications. I am also being treated with psychotherapy and cerebral behavioural therapy.

Is skinnymaxxing, ntmaxxing and such possible with this? I have had multiple relationships and am generally attractive but all my relationships fail due to my mental state. I fear I will be involuntarily celibate when older and less attractive. Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
NTmaxxing probably not, skinnymaxxing i guess so.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
Talk about a mentalcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksJourney and gaypharoah
NTmaxxing probably not, skinnymaxxing i guess so.
Problem is, medication increases my weight and water retention exponentially (although I will be treated for the latter). Sad ntmaxxing is out of the question.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and needsolution
Problem is, medication increases my weight and water retention exponentially (although I will be treated for the latter). Sad ntmaxxing is out of the question.
Then no clue, im sorry bro. All the best for you.

• +1
I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, attention deficit disorder, bipolar disorder I, avoidant personality disorder, and general emotional disregulation and fear of intimacy and such.

I am being medicated with aripiprazole, modafinil, escitalopram, lamotrigine, propranolol, quetiapine and a few other medications. I am also being treated with psychotherapy and cerebral behavioural therapy.

Is skinnymaxxing, ntmaxxing and such possible with this? I have had multiple relationships and am generally attractive but all my relationships fail due to my mental state. I fear I will be involuntarily celibate when older and less attractive. Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you.
Ayo bro mind mailing me some of that shit ur prescribed? (Jkjk in minecraft I mean)

• JFL
Reactions: wasted, Bewusst and gaypharoah
I hope it gets better

• +1
Do you agree with all your diagnoses? That many comorbidities is wild.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and gaypharoah
Do you agree with all your diagnoses? That many comorbidities is wild.
I do, they all make sense and I have been to 3 different psychologists which all have agreed with these diagnoses. I am traumatized and have shown overactivity in my prefrontal cortex. It is unfortunate.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Don’t trust shrinks, they’ll convince you that you’re mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Norwooder and Deleted member 6403
bro just go into psychosis and kill everyone before you go into a normal state,
this is pretty simple to do you know, you will get love letters from females in no time

other then that I don't have any tips for a mentalcel

bro just go into psychosis and kill everyone before you go into a normal state,
this is pretty simple to do you know, you will get love letters from females in no time

other then that I don't have any tips for a mentalcel
Don’t do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
mods ban him for being a total faggot
4A5780FF A718 4716 8477 7E75B6B1BE1D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
reading it again its like a darktriadmaxxed chad writing it, has many relationships but all fail very quikcly
send your pics OP

Brutal, I hope you get well soon. 😥