Mental “illness” doesn’t exist and isn’t different from just being non nt/off/incel/weird

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
There’s no such thing as a mental “illness”

It’s just like having any other personality/personality traits.

Opposed to disease like tuberculosis - you can see the pathogen, the poison it makes and you can kill it to cure the disease.

The best evidence for mental “illness” existing is heritability, genetic correlation and brain scans showing similarities.

But every single personality trait, from being extroverted to liking cats can also be traced that way. It’s mostly unchanging after childhood, stable throughout life, predictive of outcomes ect

Mental illness believers are triggered when normies call someone “retarded” “autistic” ect, but their position is just a legal fiction, in all functional aspects people being able to sniff out bad vibes, non nt, feel creepy ect is the same as being “mentally ill”

it’s just not socially acceptable for institutions to say someone sucks or has bad vibes like a organic group of people would so they’re helped by billions dollar scam “scientific” corporations to identify and manage non nt when it’s the cringe/ damage they cause is bad enough (ceo either can’t or not allowed to throw punches)

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, studymaxxer, Deleted member 23391 and 2 others
gives people a justification for their cringe weird behavior and helps normalize fucked up people

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
jews invented mental illnesses

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Sprinkles, incel194012940 and 1 other person
But every single personality trait, from being extroverted to liking cats can also be traced that way. It’s mostly unchanging after childhood, stable throughout life, predictive of outcomes ect
But the thing is that you can, not be depressed at all until you're let's say 27 yo, be crippingly depressed until 32, and then spent the rest of your life never being depressed again. Things like that happen and it's probably encoded in one's genetic, but it's not just an unchanging personality trait. Many mental illnesses are episodic.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and wollet2
i dont care if my brain is perceived as mentally ill or weird or both by people

is there a way that it stops making me feel like shit and destroying my body??

Last edited:
my brain and body are ill

something fucked up is going in there but we dont have the intelligence to pinpoint what, only the damage that it causes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruben and incel194012940
Mental illness means your brain isn’t healthy, something is wrong with neurons; they’re firing ect. It’s a malfunction.

But the thing is that you can, not be depressed at all until you're let's say 27 yo, be crippingly depressed until 32, and then spent the rest of your life never being depressed again. Things like that happen and it's probably encoded in one's genetic, but it's not just an unchanging personality trait. Many mental illnesses are episodic.
“depressive”, but yea depends how you define trait
Mental illness means your brain isn’t healthy, something is wrong with neurons; they’re firing ect. It’s a malfunction.
lol that’s from a can