Sick of autists trying SO HARD to force autism and "NT" into the blackpill for attention and twisting the message. BLACKPILL ISN'T ABOUT AUTISM.

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Blackpill is about looks theory - not for you to whine about your autism. Stop trying to piggyback off the legitimacy of blackpill to try and make an autistic circlejerk. Autists are as bad as religiouscels or nationalismcels trying to force their stupid beliefs on everyone else. Most who blame autism aren't truly blackpilled and believe in NT theories when true blackpillers realize personality is of very little importance unless you are genuinely socially retarded and repulsive. Most autists don't try to mask their symptoms then blame autism.

Also a lot of autistic symptoms are caused by being an ugly male and having poor socialization resulting in many misdiagnoses. There are many Chads who have some degree of autism but slay and have normal social lives, nobody knows they have autism because their looks and height carry them.

Mental illnesses like anxiety and depression also prevent guys from getting laid and are correlated to less slaying. So should we allow people to whine about all their mental illnesses and how that's the real problem preventing them from having sex? Obviously not, because any BP space would just become like the rest of the internet, full of people whining about their mental illnesses. And people with mental illnesses also have non-NT brains with faulty chemistry and neurology. Besides, an autistic Chad can still slay from Tinder. If you think otherwise you are not blackpilled at all and should GTFO.

Everyone KNOWS someone with crippling OCD that feels like he has to wash his hands 50 times a day and starts having panic attacks thinking about the germs when he goes outside is going to have a vastly worse sex life than a person who isn't insane. One problem with that: THIS ISN'T A SUPPORT GROUP FOR OCD and anyone like that who would complain about their condition would be ridiculed and told to get help. So why is it ok for autists to bitch when any other mentally ill freak would be told to shut up about their problems? It's also hilarious when guys with mild aspergers who could learn to deal with it with learning to mask autism start pretending like they are just as hopeless as the low functioning hand-flapping autists. It's just ridiculous.

Go find a forum or discord for autists and complain about it there. We are about LOOKS THEORY, not for you to whine and bitch about aspergers and how you think it makes you unsuccessful with women, you have a million other places to discuss that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 51551, sudanguy and 21 others
23391.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Deleted member 29167, Skywalker and 9 others
Asperger is a meme, I got diagnosed at a young age but never paid attention to that shit, these mfer sperging out about their diagnosis probably got more autistic cause of it.

Also I know a Asperger slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 51551, WanderingBurro and 10 others
Based as fuck. Look at all the attractive slayers on this forum and tell me muh NT matters to foids unless you're a literal drooling retard (probably not very attractive either way in that case). Not to mention the various abused dog mentalcels constantly whining about muh NT only to go on later and make ascension posts.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Maalik, WeiWei and 7 others
i think all men are autistic (high t 2d:4d, not gosling cuck gaze men) but shit upbringing/ subhuman affirmation thruout life brings out the neurotic shit. and its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and plukee
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and bloomercel
Asperger is a meme, I got diagnosed at a young age but never paid attention to that shit, these mfer sperging out about their diagnosis probably got more autistic cause of it.

I’m sperging about it for a reason

tldr, autism has heavy to do with the Blackpill. Ofc looks are the main basis but it doesn’t change any merit to autism being significant as well.

Tales from the slums of Mumbai

genuinely socially retarded
If you're genuinely autistic, you are. Most people here just like to say they're autistic because they're socially inept/outcast.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, imabetanumale, Skywalker and 1 other person
The ONLY Blackpill is telling Sub-8's that if their FACES are ugly, then money and status don't matter because they don't exist so it's over and you should go ER, just like good Aryan Sv3rige /Goatis does.

Sv3rige did more for the Blackpill than this forum full of Hindus will ever achieve, and why? BECAUSE HE DISCARDS ALL REDPILL SHIT, Redpill= Bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, bloomercel and Deleted member 23391
blackpill isnt about looks theory...its much much bigger than that

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Deleted member 51551, Sny and 3 others
It would help if women stopped lying to my face that I’m:

A) good looking
B) better looking than my tinder photos

Your actions speak louder than your words bitches. Blaming autism / awkwardness / shyness / weirdness / low confidence / high inhibition is valid but also it’s blaming a symptom. The cause of that symptom is ugly looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, leveruis and Deleted member 23391
tbh I disagree with your view that blackpill is all about looks. The blackpill is about the study of the impacts of factors that are out of your control.

The blackpill includes information about genetic factors, environmental factors, physical traits, mental traits, micro (individuals) beliefs, and macro (populations) beliefs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HollowCheek, Skywalker, g0op and 3 others
Go find a forum or discord for autists and complain about it there.

The problem is they are bluepilled. None of those forums are good. They spew “just put yourself out there” and “just find an autistic girl” bluepills. Do incels who’re afflicted with autism not deserve an inclusive and blackpilled space? This place is infinitely better than all bluepill communities combined.

I have the same type of position about blackpill forums’ anti-LGBT rules and their “just go to Reddit bro” viewpoints. Whether a community is blackpilled is tera important. I do not want to discuss LGBT stuff with bluepilled people.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
tbh I disagree with your view that blackpill is all about looks. The blackpill is about the study of the impacts of factors that are out of your control.

The blackpill includes information about genetic factors, environmental factors, physical traits, mental traits, micro (individuals) beliefs, and macro (populations) beliefs.
chink just say genetics

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecel
Finally someone said it

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Meanwhile Autistic Chad Jr:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, DarkLoner94, bloomercel and 2 others
chink just say genetics

if someone calls me a “chink” on .org, it’s simply impossible for me to respond the way that an average male would respond if he were to be called a slur IRL. I can’t throw a punch; I can’t pull out a knife; I can’t point a gun.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
?

Last edited:
NT is a meme. JFL at retards falling for it

More or less true, yet it is a gigantic challenge.
Either way, it's acceptance of women with autism but not of men anywhere near besides you know who is one of society's larger and most underrated blackpill double standards. Part of the women can't lose theory.

Blackpill is about looks theory - not for you to whine about your autism. Stop trying to piggyback off the legitimacy of blackpill to try and make an autistic circlejerk. Autists are as bad as religiouscels or nationalismcels trying to force their stupid beliefs on everyone else. Most who blame autism aren't truly blackpilled and believe in NT theories when true blackpillers realize personality is of very little importance unless you are genuinely socially retarded and repulsive. Most autists don't try to mask their symptoms then blame autism.

Also a lot of autistic symptoms are caused by being an ugly male and having poor socialization resulting in many misdiagnoses. There are many Chads who have some degree of autism but slay and have normal social lives, nobody knows they have autism because their looks and height carry them.

Mental illnesses like anxiety and depression also prevent guys from getting laid and are correlated to less slaying. So should we allow people to whine about all their mental illnesses and how that's the real problem preventing them from having sex? Obviously not, because any BP space would just become like the rest of the internet, full of people whining about their mental illnesses. And people with mental illnesses also have non-NT brains with faulty chemistry and neurology. Besides, an autistic Chad can still slay from Tinder. If you think otherwise you are not blackpilled at all and should GTFO.

Everyone KNOWS someone with crippling OCD that feels like he has to wash his hands 50 times a day and starts having panic attacks thinking about the germs when he goes outside is going to have a vastly worse sex life than a person who isn't insane. One problem with that: THIS ISN'T A SUPPORT GROUP FOR OCD and anyone like that who would complain about their condition would be ridiculed and told to get help. So why is it ok for autists to bitch when any other mentally ill freak would be told to shut up about their problems? It's also hilarious when guys with mild aspergers who could learn to deal with it with learning to mask autism start pretending like they are just as hopeless as the low functioning hand-flapping autists. It's just ridiculous.

Go find a forum or discord for autists and complain about it there. We are about LOOKS THEORY, not for you to whine and bitch about aspergers and how you think it makes you unsuccessful with women, you have a million other places to discuss that.
Unironically spot on

its too late bro...the blackpill and lookism has been corrupted years ago by homosexuals, indians, retards and AUTISTS

also this slaying and looking good thing is kinda for BLACK and WHITE men ONLY, sorry to say, and maybe MENA men too

definitely NEVER was for indians or asians since they have low t and low height/bones

being nt is life. it never begun for aspies.
blackpill isnt about looks theory...its much much bigger than that
Pisses me off retards saying autism is fake and it's muh just your looks when I look no different than other people here with large friend groups; I'd rather listen to professional scientists and psychologists. I wonder if people here would say that the diagnosis that professional psychologists gave to me is fake as well.

• +1
Reactions: FeelingUgly and Skywalker
Pisses me off retards saying autism is fake and it's muh just your looks when I look no different than other people here with large friend groups; I'd rather listen to professional scientists and psychologists. I wonder if people here would say that the diagnosis that professional psychologists gave to me is fake as well.
autism and other mental illnesses RUINS your dating life though and downgrades you to a level of a LTN if you're chadlite for ex, because you're just an incapable of functioning/ socializing human being
if that's you in the avi, you're the proof :lul: (considering you slay LTB )

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and TUSSELEIF
autism and other mental illnesses RUINS your dating life though and downgrades you to a level of a LTN if you're chadlite for ex, because you're just an incapable of functioning/ socializing human being
if that's you in the avi, you're the proof :lul: (considering you slay LTB )
Yes exactly. There's a difference between the shy geeky guy (who is also probably failo'd by looks) and the guy with aspergers syndrome. One of them doesn't understand communication - social, emotional, verbal, non-verbal. Even LTBs can be hard sometimes, but I do think I have an advantage over ugly autists, but MTN/HTN NTs have a big advantage over any autist imo

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Skywalker
Alright, but looks correlate with your behavior and vice versa.

The blakcpill doesn't just encompass looks in general but human nature that's what you failed to acknowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Uh Huh Yes GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Si Reaction GIF by J.B. Kinard