Mental illness is caused by sexual rejection

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Just haha at Hegels and other incels. This theard beats lifetime hardwork you did.

Mental illness is reserved for sub 8 males only and the cause of it in 90% of cases is sexual rejection. It begins as a kid when your innocent little toilet crush rejects you, and continues into adulthood where you get 0 matches on Tinder. The more your biological need for reproduction is rejected, the more damage your brain takes. That's why you don't see Chads suffering from mental illness.

Meanwhile female mental illness = Chad rejected her. Reserved only for sub 5 women.

Just haha at getting help. You pay $100 per session to talk to a Stacy who caused your depression in the first place :lul: ''Just enjoy your life'' she says while you go back to your lonely basement and she proceeds to fuck a Jason Momoa lookalike.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Lauking, Deleted member 1383, Bengt and 5 others
I don't care gonna use it to my advantage

RETARDMAXXING

Just enjoy your life bro

Just blew a massive load right now tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just haha at getting help. You pay $100 per session to talk to a Stacy who caused your depression in the first place :lul: ''Just enjoy your life'' she says while you go back to your lonely basement and she proceeds to fuck a Jason Momoa lookalike.
Yep female therapists are a complete joke. It's like getting made fun of by Stacy in high school and when you're 25 she becomes your therapist and you tell her about your incel problems. They can't relate, they don't give a shit, and they can't make you good looking. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel, fobos and 1 other person
Yep females therapists are a complete joke. It's like getting made fun of by Stacy in high school and when you're 25 she becomes your therapist and you tell her about your incel problems. They can't relate, they don't give a shit, and they can't make you good looking. It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel and androidcel
I don't care gonna use it to my advantage

RETARDMAXXING
pull up to the toilets in your remote controlled wheel chair with the helmet and bib with slobber all over it, they will instantly be attracted to your dick

Good afternoon I hate women

So true tbh

Have you seen someone who is attractive and successful suffer from women or have mental problem or did school shootings???

NO

And criminals are ugly except for Jeremy Meeks