MERE MILLIMETERS OF BONE.

I thought the thread was about gonions at first and was looking at their faces and didnt notice the difference until arborist started spamming messages about frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
I thought the thread was about gonions at first and was looking at their faces and didnt notice the difference until arborist started spamming messages about frame
confirmation that face is male gaze.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and horizontallytall
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, ripcordgod1, nitesik and 3 others
ohp is my main shoulder exercise.
What do you think about shoulder shrugs? It might make you look a little less wide but aesthetically you’ll still look better yeah?

They look like literal superheros in the morphs
I already spoke of this here, people just copy my ideas later:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
This is not about gonions, it is about the zygomatic bone.

The key to being a pretty boy is to have the peak of the zygomatic bone to be SMALL and to be UNDER the eye.

This is outside of our control EXCEPT: if you're already a pretty boy with this feature, growth agonists will fuck mess you up. Avoid anything that increases IGF or HGH.

In second place is having a large zygomatic bone with very good skin. This is still good enough to looksgood, but not looksmax.

Overhead press, Bench press,Incline Bench press,Wide grip pullup's, Lateral raise's and Reeve's deadlift can help add 1cm overall if under 23 year's old since the clavicle hasn't fused until 23-25.

View attachment 2099775View attachment 2099776

View attachment 2099779View attachment 2099780

750cef233baeca9a817013abcb357ded.jpg
View attachment 2099782

1678022951203-png.2099771
View attachment 2099783
Lmao I did a similar thread on this years before you joined
This site keeps regurgitating the same info year after year
2149780 1607059657482
2149781 1607059667715

2149785 1607059707530

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chintuck22
I already spoke of this here, people just copy my ideas later:

I saw ur thread that’s what framepilled me hard brocel. I tried looking for it but I couldn’t find it

Overhead press, Bench press,Incline Bench press,Wide grip pullup's, Lateral raise's and Reeve's deadlift can help add 1cm overall if under 23 year's old since the clavicle hasn't fused until 23-25.
I need 5 inchezzz

What's best for width. Lateral raises?

standing, don't got a bench.

strict form, not a millimeter of movement in the legs.
Would you say ohp can develop the upper chest? I’m thinking of throwing in ohp instead of incline some chest days

After I'm done with my cut I'll refocus my training on getting a wider frame.

My back is already wide enough, I'll put more emphasis on shoulders and traps.

what the fuck

what's this fools name?
camille lacourt, actually he's a french swimmer

mirin this mogger tf, mog gandy in this frauded pic tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
frame is literally the most masculine feature. a wide v taper is SO important in sex appeal and most morons on here still advise to look like a twink because muh female gaze is a 6‘2 120lbs prettyboy that from 10 metres away looks indistinguishable from a woman.

@Arborist
I managed to increase the length of my clavicles by 1 in each over the course of 1 year by doing reeves shrugs and generally excersizes that put the clavicle under stress. problem is the shrugs target the traps. advice?

frame is literally the most masculine feature. a wide v taper is SO important in sex appeal and most morons on here still advise to look like a twink because muh female gaze is a 6‘2 120lbs prettyboy that from 10 metres away looks indistinguishable from a woman.

@Arborist
I managed to increase the length of my clavicles by 1 in each over the course of 1 year by doing reeves shrugs and generally excersizes that put the clavicle under stress. problem is the shrugs target the traps. advice?
Xrays? Only way you could confirm it imo.

How would frame exercises work to induce bone growth though? It seems it's mostly important if you're growing where there already is an existing growth process.

Either way I think it is from the connective tissue depositing bone.

201901-Frozen-1.png

image4.png

Add wide-grip pull-ups to your regimen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Would you say ohp can develop the upper chest? I’m thinking of throwing in ohp instead of incline some chest days
only if you do a lot of volume, otherwise it won't be enough, but there is some upper chest involvement at the start of the press.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23324
Xrays? Only way you could confirm it imo.

How would frame exercises work to induce bone growth though? It seems it's mostly important if you're growing where there already is an existing growth process.

Either way I think it is from the connective tissue depositing bone.

201901-Frozen-1.png

View attachment 2101098

image4.png

Add wide-grip pull-ups to your regimen.
shoulder muscle size didnt change. bicromial measurement increased, bideltoid increased and both of my clavicles when measured from start to end of the bone is roughly 2-2.5cm longer.
i had chin ups in regiment, will incorporate this as well

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
how do you avoid working traps bro?

No steroids for your face.

I didn't even notice until I read the comments what was different

Is this supposed to make them look better? Cos they actually all look worse

You Have Any idea what millimeter means?

it would be over for the entirety of the male population if models actually had the discipline to framemax.
bro stfu you retarded gymcel. Gym done fried the last of the braincel you had.

1) you wouldnt be on this site if "muh gymcel" worked that well
2) You have 11,031 posts in 1 year. Your fucking mental. Does this sound like a healthy person who found success gymcelling?

Only reason your on this site is because your lagging bone density is catching up with you and your making it worse by lifting jfl.

Only reason your on this site is because your lagging bone density is catching up with you and your making it worse by lifting jfl.
I have more bone in my chin than you do in your body, and the rest of your family combined for that matter.

Just roid for bigger shoulders bro

The frame pill is real

A girl told me that i didn't have broad enough shoulders to be a taurus LMFAO

I was past the age of 25 on both.
I was under the impression that you can still "grow" bones up until 30 - is that wrong?

Also, what do you think of the Reeves deadlift for framemaxxing?

Nigga I thought you were smart

Wtf is this :lul:

before and prior

i have wide shoulders but thin bones :feelswhy: :feelswhy: