[MESSAGE TO FDS LURKERS] IT'S OVER IF YOU'RE SUB-JIMENA. YOU WON'T GET TO LTR CHAD IF YOU'RE NOT ATTRACTIVE, HAVE A HIGH BODY COUNT, BAD PERSONALITY.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
TO ALL FDS, R/HINGE AND R/DATING FOID LURKERS: YOU WILL NEVER GET TO LTR A HOT GUY IF YOU'RE SUB-JIMENA:
LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET AN LTR WITH A HOT YUPPIE GUY IS THIS:

• DON'T BE AVERAGE-LOOKING OR BELOW-AVERAGE LOOKING
  • HAVE A STANDOUT PERSONALITY
  • HAVE A NON MEME DEGREE
  • HAVE GOOD EARNING POTENTIAL IN A NON MEME FIELD
  • HAVE A LOW BODY COUNT (IDEALLY BELOW 2)
  • HAVE A SLIM-AVERAGE BUILD (NO, AVERAGE DOESN'T MEAN FAT, WE MEAN LIKE A US SIZE 6-8)
  • DON'T BE TOO OLD
  • HAVE SOME VALUABLE HOBBIES
  • BE A PLEASANT WOMAN
BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TO GO DOWN THIS PATH, SO YOU WON'T GET CHADLITE OR CHAD TO COMMIT ANYWAY. BILLY BETA IS ALL YOURS, HAVE FUN BOUNCING ON A NAKED FLOPPY HAIRY BELLY DURING SEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, mulattomaxxer, Britmaxxer and 6 others
@6.5PSL

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Xangsane
Yass qween!💅💅💅 Never listen to scrotes who tell you your worth is lower than you think it is:tiny::tiny:😘😘😘

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and enchanted_elixir
BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TO GO DOWN THIS PATH, SO YOU WON'T GET CHADLITE OR CHAD TO COMMIT ANYWAY. BILLY BETA IS ALL YOURS, HAVE FUN BOUNCING ON A NAKED FLOPPY HAIRY BELLY DURING SEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
3bild

Statusmaxxed celebrity
I can't give you examples of non-celebs.

Just telling you that Jimenamaxxing is not necessary to LTR Chad, just be good-looking is enough most of the time.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
It's not that they don't care about this, they just rather be pumped and dumped by chad, than ever be in monogamous relationship with their normie or ugly looksmatch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, closedplatecel, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
I can't give you examples of non-celebs.

Just telling you that Jimenamaxxing is not necessary to LTR Chad, just be good-looking is enough most of the time.
I've heard reports of even Stacies being pumped and dumped by Chad

It's not that they don't care about this, they just rather be pumped and dumped by chad, than ever be in monogamous relationship with their normie or ugly looksmatch.
So why don't they ever self-improve, instead they want the man to "accept them for who they are"?

I've heard reports of even Stacies being pumped and dumped by Chad
What you call pump and dump, they call "a great night with a hot guy."
So why don't they ever self-improve, instead they want the man to "accept them for who they are"?
Normies would LTR a good-looking women, they don't need to self-improve for this.

If they want Chad, that's still possible, as I said not much needed except good looks either. But it's Chad's choice, he literally has to be in the right phase for this. Chads slay when they want and LTR when they want. It's not like they "can't find the right woman to LTR", the women are always there. They just want to have a slaying phase too. And they don't think bad of the women they slay (at least not all), they are both exploring each other's bodies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
you’re completely out of your mind, I couldn’t predict that

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
ackleses me
everyone is talking about gandy meanwhile my sis says gandy is subhuman while ackles is a gigachad, over for her needings

• JFL
Trust me they’re not reading this

• +1
the ultimate prettyboy

meanwhile @currylightskin rated him 5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
Really? Explain?
I would say it's simple for you acklesmaxx.
You just need to take of your glasses, get a better haircut, have a better harmony, a better zygos, a better eye area, a better appeal, a better status and you're good to go

• JFL
I would say it's simple for you acklesmaxx.
You just need to take of your glasses, get a better haircut, have a better harmony, a better zygos, a better eye area, a better appeal, a better status and you're good to go
I'm fine without hardmaxxing thanks.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
you don't need to fix anything tbh
if that was me on your poistion, i would've taken the glasses off & get contacts
and maybe leanmaxx also
you will benefit from softmaxxing

• +1
you don't need to fix anything tbh
if that was me on your poistion, i would've taken the glasses off & get contacts
and maybe leanmaxx also
you will benefit from softmaxxing
thank you!
That's what I'm aiming to do

• +1
thank you!
That's what I'm aiming to do
you can always cardiomaxx like me and get a 15 hours of running and cycling per week, but that's just if you're crazy
i'm cardiomaxxing like a nigga so i would standout on bad when the time comes, last time my ex said i'm a missionary machine after i held missionary for 45 minutes straight

• Woah
you can always cardiomaxx like me and get a 15 hours of running and cycling per week, but that's just if you're crazy
i'm cardiomaxxing like a nigga so i would standout on bad when the time comes, last time my ex said i'm a missionary machine after i held missionary for 45 minutes straight
I'm cardiomaxxing at the moment!

• Love it
at least one insect from FDS will rope when seeing this thread.

• JFL
getting pumped and dumped by chad still mogs incel experience

• Hmm...
Stacys don't need to chase Chad, LTB and MTBs do for the most part. They can get an LTR with chad, unlike their Becky counterparts who need to spread their legs in hopes of even trying to keep him for commitment. Chad just sees these women as attractive enough to smash, but not attractive enough to commit to, Stacy is attractive enought for commitment though, if Stacy is getting pumped and dumped, either Chad didn't find her attractive enough to date, or Chad doesn't want commitment and just wants to be a horny monster. If Stacy gets pumped and dumped by Chad, she is much more inclined than Becky to not repeat it. Stacy doesn't have to run up high body counts in hopes of commitment, unlike Beckies.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back