MESSAGE TO STORMFRONTCELS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Some of the oldest and greatest civilisations in history were in the Middle East/Africa. Why can’t you accept this? Is your supremacist delusion stopping you from accepting reality?
@Blackeycel @masaka

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 11053, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
Nobody is denying any of this you inbred

“Many studies show that the prevalence of consanguineous marriages among Muslim populations is more than in other populations, worldwide; it is approximately 52%, with an average inbreeding coefficient of 0.0312.6,7 A comparison of the prevalence of consanguineous marriages between Muslims countries shows a difference in percentage from one country to another. For example, the prevalence of consanguineous marriages in the Saudi Arabia is 57.7% of the 3212 families involved in the study.2 However, in Pakistan, the percentage reached 60%, with an inbreeding coefficient of 0.0316.8
B3FDEE0E 02A4 4383 8261 45F6A34D1C3F

Maybe this is why the Middle East is so terrible today 🤔🤔🤔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Marsiere214, Acnno and 5 others
Nobody is denying any of this you inbred

“Many studies show that the prevalence of consanguineous marriages among Muslim populations is more than in other populations, worldwide; it is approximately 52%, with an average inbreeding coefficient of 0.0312.6,7 A comparison of the prevalence of consanguineous marriages between Muslims countries shows a difference in percentage from one country to another. For example, the prevalence of consanguineous marriages in the Saudi Arabia is 57.7% of the 3212 families involved in the study.2 However, in Pakistan, the percentage reached 60%, with an inbreeding coefficient of 0.0316.8
View attachment 1362094

Maybe this is why the Middle East is so terrible today 🤔🤔🤔
Daily reminder white culture is dog rape, incest, stealing, pedophilia, cannibalism and rape

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5802, MrGlutton and 2 others
@TeraCope54 thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, datboijj and Shrek2OnDvD
Who cares lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Flag map of Colonial Africa 1913

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Marsiere214, n0rthface and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, gamma, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, n0rthface and ✿👍col
both mogged by turanid civilization

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Are you low iq? Is this your response to a thread which has nothing to do with islamic mogger history. There is also studies which proves whites are the biggest pedo’s and homo’s so what?
Wrong you greasy rat
So results of new research on orientation self-identification — “the largest single study of the distribution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population in the U.S. on record,” in which Gallup asked more than 120,000 Americans if they personally identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender — reviewed in the New York Times by opinion columnist Charles Blow, are baffling. In short, minority men were more likely to assert such an identity — young African-American and Latino American men approximately 50 percent more likely, and young Asian men about a quarter more — than young white men

funny that you bring up pedophilia, child marriage is common in the Middle East and is allowed under Islamic law

Narrated Sahl bin Sad: While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (65.4) And the 'Iddat for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse).

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Kill yourself like your friend you greasy incel kebab boy
@gamma @TeraCope54 @RealLooksmaxxer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Shrek2OnDvD, ✿👍col and 1 other person
That’s just a map of cousin marriage and even then most Muslims who do marry their cousins don’t encourage their children to marry their cousins. Cousin marriage starts to become bad after 3 or 4 generations of it

what is this supposed to prove? Whites only won because they had guns

“Just a cousin marriage”
110F82C5 2335 4022 AC23 EA4E6D7E35BD

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Bitch and TeraCope54
Wrong you greasy rat
So results of new research on orientation self-identification — “the largest single study of the distribution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population in the U.S. on record,” in which Gallup asked more than 120,000 Americans if they personally identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender — reviewed in the New York Times by opinion columnist Charles Blow, are baffling. In short, minority men were more likely to assert such an identity — young African-American and Latino American men approximately 50 percent more likely, and young Asian men about a quarter more — than young white men

funny that you bring up pedophilia, child marriage is common in the Middle East and is allowed under Islamic law

Narrated Sahl bin Sad: While we were sitting in the company of the Prophet a woman came to him and presented herself (for marriage) to him. The Prophet looked at her, lowering his eyes and raising them, but did not give a reply. One of his companions said, "Marry her to me O Allah's Apostle!" The Prophet asked (him), "Have you got anything?" He said, "I have got nothing." The Prophet said, "Not even an iron ring?" He Sad, "Not even an iron ring, but I will tear my garment into two halves and give her one half and keep the other half." The Prophet; said, "No. Do you know some of the Quran (by heart)?" He said, "Yes." The Prophet said, "Go, I have agreed to marry her to you with what you know of the Qur'an (as her Mahr)." 'And for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature). (65.4) And the 'Iddat for the girl before puberty is three months (in the above Verse).

A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Kill yourself like your friend you greasy incel kebab boy
@gamma @TeraCope54 @RealLooksmaxxer
Not even true though. Quran clearly states marriage must be between a man and a woman are both physically and mentally mature. Forced marriages are forbidden and consent of both parties are need for a marriage to be permissible. You’re confusing religion and culture again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5802, MrGlutton and 2 others
Pigskin Iq at highest display, you showed an american study not considering other cumskin countries the gays in europe are 90 procent white. Pedophillia is not allowed in islam you retard, the girls used to reach puberty/adulthood much faster in the past.
Giga cope, Muslims in western countries vote for leftist and liberal political parties lol. The people who love faggotry 😂😂😂

greasy kebab incel coping so hard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
Not even true though. Quran clearly states marriage must be between a man and a woman are both physically and mentally mature. Forced marriages are forbidden and consent of both parties are need for a marriage to be permissible. You’re confusing religion and culture again
I sited passages straight from the Quran 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
I sited passages straight from the Quran 😂😂😂
No you didn’t. I want one from the Quran, not the Hadith because sometimes they can be unreliable

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and ✿👍col
lol at the red neck inbred tards itt. Most coping SFfags are legit lifeless autistic incels irl and their only big "achievement" is being white:soy:

• +1
Reactions: lebanegro, Looks234, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others
We wuz kingz and shieet

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
great thread

and all of this history, reminds me of the time where Ethiopians exterminated advance euros with backwater tech :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Shrek2OnDvD
It’s true islamic civiliation brutally gave whites a mogging in medicine, astronomy, mathematics they were light years ahead.

Also gave them a brutal ass raping in the battlefield (ottomans)

Arabs enslaved whites... whites never enslaved arabs

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, ✿👍col, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Whats even the point of this thread jfl

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Pedophillia is not allowed in islam you retard, the girls used to reach puberty/adulthood much faster in the past.
@sytyl @Baldingman1998 @TsarTsar444 thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, Chadeep and 3 others
Islamically its allowed for a girl to have sex even without having had her first menstruation, basically its complicated to explain fully in detail but in the Quran there is a waiting period for divorced girls to remarry, and for one situation there is a waiting period for the "girls who have yet not menstruated". All Tasfirs agree that this is talking about young girls who have not had their menstruations yet. So islamically menstruation is not needed. What is needed is mental maturity but this is very ambiguous. And girls didn't age faster then thats a lie, it is thought that more stressful situations lead to girls reaching luberty earlier LIKE IT IS TODAY, where girls reach their first menses at 11, while it was 14-15 decades ago. So what @masaka is saying is true, but that would mean he is okay with 10yo girls today having sex with older guys

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ✿👍col and lutte
this map is from like the 80s, but eastern turkey ruins our rep ngl

View attachment 1362131

low iq villagers and kurd mutts ruining it for us
Isn’t turkey in 2021 like strictest muslim country along with Afghanistan and Pakistan ??? Pretty sure incest rates are gonna sky rocket soon

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer, lutte and 1 other person
Isn’t turkey in 2021 like strictest muslim country along with Afghanistan and Pakistan ??? Pretty sure incest rates are gonna sky rocket soon
They are the most liberal muslim country, dafaq you talking about serb :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, turkproducer and 1 other person
Mongols genociding urban centers, rural retards moving in and a continued practice of cousin marriage has made the middle east lower iq than it would have been tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lutte
They are the most liberal muslim country, dafaq you talking about serb :ogre:
Isn’t it erdgoans dream to turn it into a caliphate or something

idk man
I’ve just seen comments of curry muslims on Facebook like turkey is gonna save Islam or something
Thoughts ? @turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, turkproducer, sytyl and 2 others
Mongols genociding urban centers, rural retards moving in and a continued practice of cousin marriage has made the middle east lower iq than it would have been tbh
thoughts on arab conquest? (of persia)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

idk man
I’ve just seen comments of curry muslims on Facebook like turkey is gonna save Islam or something
Thoughts ? @turkproducer
Erdogan is based, but Turkey is pretty much degenerate, he is mostly voted for his Strong Man persona like Putin not his islamic passion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214, turkproducer and 2 others

idk man
Thoughts ? @turkproducer
your trolling is so bad

turkey has been “liberal” since 1940s but yeah, he is trying to change but it’s not working. turks are becoming less and less religious by the year…

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and lutte
If she consent and her parents are ok with it why not. White pedo’s kidnap innocent boys and rape them we are talking about a different world of difference here.
jewish pedos*

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface and ✿👍col
If she consent and her parents are ok with it why not. White pedo’s kidnap innocent boys and rape them we are talking about a different world of difference here.

btw which tafseer say that it’s allowed?
All of the classical tasfirs, you can look it up if you know arabic.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ✿👍col
sounds like stockholm syndrome
Not really, could go into a history lesson but cba since discussion of history is low hanging fruit and cope

Just know that when it comes to the iranian plateau (so iran, afghanistan, central asia), islam didn't really interfere with culture or customs or way of life much and what ruined the region was mongols and turkics

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lutte and Shrek2OnDvD
That’s just a map of cousin marriage and even then most Muslims who do marry their cousins don’t encourage their children to marry their cousins. Cousin marriage starts to become bad after 3 or 4 generations of it

what is this supposed to prove? Whites only won because they had guns
"whites only won cuz they had guns" "whites only won cuz they're smarter" "whites only fucked my girlfriend cuz they have bigger dicks" "whites only beat my men in fights cuz they're stronger" "whites only win in sports cuz they're more athletic"

glad you admit it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
"whites only won cuz they had guns" "whites only won cuz they're smarter" "whites only fucked my girlfriend cuz they have bigger dicks" "whites only beat my men in fights cuz they're stronger" "whites only win in sports cuz they're more athletic"

glad you admit it.
What a retarded analogy. None of that even makes sense. Is this that ‘white iq’ you guys keep bragging about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton

glad you admit it.
lol at this retard's cherry picking

can literally dispel of all his quotes in 1 go

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5802

glad you admit it.
LOL WHITES ONLY RULED AFRICAN AND THE MEDITERRANEAN FOR AT BEST 100 YEARS WHILE MEDS BLACK AFRICANS ARABS AND BERBERS HAVE BEEN ENSLAVING YOUR PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, buckchadley31 and MrGlutton