MESSAGE TO STORMFRONTCELS

Nigger, Albanians are the most honorable people, the law of Bessa in Albania means honor or death @turkproducer
thought u hate albos bruv:lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444
thought u hate albos bruv:lul::lul:
Hate =/ dislike, i dislike them slightly because lowest iq balkan people from mountain tribal lifestyle, but they still have good culture and stuff. Anyways i dislike the Macedonian Albanians mildly, heard Kosovars and the Albanian albanians are much more civilized

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Hate =/ dislike, i dislike them slightly because lowest iq balkan people from mountain tribal lifestyle, but they still have good culture and stuff. Anyways i dislike the Macedonian Albanians mildly, heard Kosovars and the Albanian albanians are much more civilized
they are 90 iq average like same as rest of balkans (brutal education pill, destroyed by osmanli imparatorluk)…

watch ur tongue boy:lul:

i never knew they were such animals in north macedonia

Last edited:
  • +1
they are 90 iq average like same as rest of balkans (brutal education pill, destroyed by osmanli impartorluk…)

watch ur tongue boy:lul:

i never knew they were such animals in north macedonia
They are jfl, definitely about 80iq on average, African level, the other ethnicities are in the 90iq range, they are very religious and isolated, hate anybody non albo jfl

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
They are jfl, definitely about 80iq on average, African level, the other ethnicities are in the 90iq range, they are very religious and isolated, hate anybody non albo jfl
stop this anti shqiptaret propaganda

they are stupid but not that stupid :lul::lul:

• +1
btw, that IQ map everyone uses is absolute bullshit, iq is based on western euro standards and teaching, which is BS if you look at other countries. EE is different, let’s be real

they just quote pseudoscience from that SFcel Richard Lynn, that bastardo hates balkans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and TsarTsar444
btw, that IQ map everyone uses is absolute bullshit, iq is based on western euro standards and teaching, which is BS if you look at other countries. EE is different, let’s be real

they just quote pseudoscience from that SFcel Richard Lynn, that bastardo hates balkans.
Im talking about Macedonian Albanians, not the rest, even the rest are 90iq, and just imagine how worse would Macedonian Albos be, i met Kosovar Albos and they civilization and iq mogged hard :feelshaha:

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and turkproducer
Im talking about Macedonian Albanians, not the rest, even the rest are 90iq, and just imagine how worse would Macedonian Albos be, i met Kosovar Albos and they civilization and iq mogged hard :feelshaha:
those low iq villager Albos and Turks give the rest a bad name

honestly fuck whoever travelled to Germany after WW2 to rebuild their country. they sent the lowest iq rats from the shithole backwards villages and now all Gurbertcis have bad names

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and TsarTsar444
Cumskins need us men of color
3425A503 AAEF 4112 9DA9 57DFF773D155
Said the autistic mudcel