MESSAGE TO STORMFRONTCELS

LOL WHITES ONLY RULED AFRICAN AND THE MEDITERRANEAN FOR AT BEST 100 YEARS WHILE MEDS BLACK AFRICANS ARABS AND BERBERS HAVE BEEN ENSLAVING YOUR PEOPLE FOR CENTURIES :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:
Do u not consider meds white?😂

Do u not consider meds white?😂
meds would string up every ethnic here an heil hitler salute if they could, so funny how ethnics try to d&c whites lmfao. they know theyre no match for europeans so this is how they cope

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
It’s true islamic civiliation brutally gave whites a mogging in medicine, astronomy, mathematics they were light years ahead.

Also gave them a brutal ass raping in the battlefield (ottomans)

Arabs enslaved whites... whites never enslaved arabs
It's probably the opposite. Arabs were the most advanced and high iq but then some guy made up a religion and average iq dropped by 80 points and then the west mogged the arabs. West evolved while Arabs devolved into the dark ages.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
What a retarded analogy. None of that even makes sense. Is this that ‘white iq’ you guys keep bragging about?
It does makes sense, you gun statement was retarded, sorry bro, trying to be the least biased user in this thread but saying they had guns is like saying some civilizations had iron instead of bronze weapons, and that humans had stone tools so it doesn't count that they are the most evolutionary successful animals

Guns aren't a binary 0 and 1, early guns were shit, but Europeans and the Ottomans were the only ones to advance guns more and more from the 15th until the 20th century in firepower, accuracy, reload power.

African kingdoms had traded European guns since the 15th century and they could never engineer guns nearly as advanced as European guns at the eve of the African Scramble at 1880

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Baldingman1998
meds would string up every ethnic here an heil hitler salute if they could, so funny how ethnics try to d&c whites lmfao. they know theyre no match for europeans so this is how they cope
MEDS ARE MORE RELATED TO BERBERS, AND ARABS THAN THEY ARE TO NORTHERN EUROPEANS, ANGLOS AND EASTERN EUROPEANS, LOL SOUTHERN EUROPEANS ARE NOT EVEN SEEN AS WHITE BY A LOT OF EUROPEANS

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
So you don’t consider much of eastern europe conquering successful? It’s in the books. No room for cope
Ottoman Empire was fully multicultural and isn't related to any concrete race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
MEDS ARE MORE RELATED TO BERBERS, AND ARABS THAN THEY ARE TO NORTHERN EUROPEANS, ANGLOS AND EASTERN EUROPEANS, LOL SOUTHERN EUROPEANS ARE NOT EVEN SEEN AS WHITE BY A LOT OF EUROPEANS
The guy you're replying to considers most arabs iranians etc to be white

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10104
It's probably the opposite. Arabs were the most advanced and high iq but then some guy made up a religion and average iq dropped by 80 points and then the west mogged the arabs. West evolved while Arabs devolved into the dark ages.
No you’re just an anomalous arab that’s cucked and subservient to his white lords..

This stuff is recorded no amount cope can negate islamic civilization flourish and out flourished western civilization at a point in time..

Get out of your cuck complex and be proud of your race akhi.. and i’m a non arab saying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, sytyl, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
nobody gives a fuck you spastic retard, what matters if that all europeans share more commonalities than berbers or whatever the fuck, culture is what matters, and there's plenty of shared blood as well.

The guy you're replying to considers most arabs iranians etc to be white
iranians are white and white arabs are white, yes.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Not really, could go into a history lesson but cba since discussion of history is low hanging fruit and cope

Just know that when it comes to the iranian plateau (so iran, afghanistan, central asia), islam didn't really interfere with culture or customs or way of life much and what ruined the region was mongols and turkics
mongols ruined the furthest outpost of the nordic race in the east. rip

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sytyl and TsarTsar444
"whites only won cuz they had guns" "whites only won cuz they're smarter" "whites only fucked my girlfriend cuz they have bigger dicks" "whites only beat my men in fights cuz they're stronger" "whites only win in sports cuz they're more athletic"

glad you admit it.
no, cum skins just tricked ethnics, they betrayed them, its called cheating, cum skins can go extinct tommorow if china starts a war, there is no way you cum skins will be able to win or colonize ethnics ever again, ethnics are now immune to your low iq trickeries.

over for cum skins, its a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 5802 and Shrek2OnDvD
Just no. Look up golden age of Middle East during the early middle ages
Nope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, Baldingman1998 and MrGlutton
lol at the red neck inbred tards itt. Most coping SFfags are legit lifeless autistic incels irl and their only big "achievement" is being white:soy:
JFL, non white incels are the ones postings these types of threads you fag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
no, cum skins just tricked ethnics, they betrayed them, its called cheating, cum skins can go extinct tommorow if china starts a war, there is no way you cum skins will be able to win or colonize ethnics ever again, ethnics are now immune to your low iq trickeries.

i colonize ethnic pussy literally every day of my life so youre wrong.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Shrek2OnDvD
JFL, non white incels are the ones postings these types of threads you fag.
theyre literally obsessed with us bro.

it's like this:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
nobody gives a fuck you spastic retard, what matters if that all europeans share more commonalities than berbers or whatever the fuck, culture is what matters, and there's plenty of shared blood as well.
LOL IT DOES NOT MATTER ITS A GENTIC REALITY ANGLOS AND EASTEN EUROPEANS CANT CLAIM THIER CIVILIZATIONS

• +1
Just no. Look up golden age of Middle East during the early middle ages

Nope
Yes I know but it was probably the hype of the arabs because they were high iq in general and then islam just said it's because of Allah or whatever and took the credit for everything

i colonize ethnic pussy literally every day of my life so youre wrong.
cope, the only pussy cum skins colonized was of the native americans, other than that, you cum skins were cucked by the everyone, you all literally raped each other.

• JFL
  • +1
No you’re just an anomalous arab that’s cucked and subservient to his white lords..

This stuff is recorded no amount cope can negate islamic civilization flourish and out flourished western civilization at a point in time..

Get out of your cuck complex and be proud of your race akhi.. and i’m a non arab saying
That's true but it doesn't matter now. The past is in the past. We are still beheading people over cartoons while everyone else is normal

Arabized Shitskins would’ve been a better term
Turanids like the Oghuz turks that founded the Ottoman Empire had very high European percentage dna more then asian, Oghuz Turks were as European as Asian genetically. Second of all the early conquests of the Ottoman empire were done by a confederation of muslim greeks and turkic tribes united together under Osman, and then it continued to diversify with the Balkan conquest where a significant percentage of the Balkans became muslim. Later on the Sultans themselves were more then 90% European genetically, their family too, the generals, veziers were European, the best soldiers Jannisarias were European.

Anyways the most important thing in the Ottoman Empire was being sunni muslim and non turkic/arab, this is because the Sultan never trusted the Turkic tribes because of knowing to be treacherous, and he considered Bosnian and Albanian muslims as the most loyal people. This is why majority of the Veziers were of these ethnicities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, sytyl and 2 others
cope, the only pussy cum skins colonized was of the native americans, other than that, you cum skins were cucked by the everyone, you all literally raped each other.
and yet i personally have colonized moroccan pussy, chinese pussy, korean pussy, vietnamese pussy, filipina pussy, indian pussy, paki pussy, nigerian pussy, colombian pussy, brazilian pussy, and many more while you remain a khhv

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 10104
White culture

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
and yet i personally have colonized moroccan pussy, chinese pussy, korean pussy, vietnamese pussy, filipina pussy, indian pussy, paki pussy, nigerian pussy, colombian pussy, brazilian pussy, and many more while you remain a khhv
>’We must secure a future for white children and the white race’
>Has non-white kids
>Stormfront iq

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, MrGlutton and 5 others

JUST lol at some of these morons here thinking they'll have another ww2 germany again

it's over, BEYOND OVER actually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Shrek2OnDvD
Turanids like the Oghuz turks that founded the Ottoman Empire had very high European percentage dna more then asian, Oghuz Turks were as European as Asian genetically. Second of all the early conquests of the Ottoman empire were done by a confederation of muslim greeks and turkic tribes united together under Osman, and then it continued to diversify with the Balkan conquest where a significant percentage of the Balkans became muslim. Later on the Sultans themselves were more then 90% European genetically, their family too, the generals, veziers were European, the best soldiers Jannisarias were European.

Anyways the most important thing in the Ottoman Empire was being sunni muslim and non turkic/arab, this is because the Sultan never trusted the Turkic tribes because of knowing to be treacherous, and he considered Bosnian and Albanian muslims as the most loyal people. This is why majority of the Veziers were of these ethnicities
imagine the state of your subjects when albanians stand out for being loyal

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
JUST lol at some of these morons here thinking they'll have another ww2 germany again

even if they do managed to do it, keep in mind that 50% of USA is not even cum skin, they will never vote for something like it, also china alone is capable of raping all western countries lol.

cum skins need us men of color, we dont want them, they will probably die without us, but nothing will happen to us if they go extinct tommorow.
cum skins are purely run by emotions, they can be easily manipulated, this is why trump and hitler were so successful, because cum skins vote using emotions, not logic.

• +1
imagine the state of your subjects when albanians stand out for being loyal
Nigger, Albanians are the most honorable people, the law of Bessa in Albania means honor or death @turkproducer

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and lutte
That's true but it doesn't matter now. The past is in the past. We are still beheading people over cartoons while everyone else is normal
Is it the ones mocking the prophet muhammad?

Just so you know any criticism the west gives... it is consistent with democracy and freedom of expression the west so values. So it would just be one big OOF.. this is why it fails.. any kind of good/horrific act can be democratic/liberal

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

LOL THEY WILL BE THE FIRST ONES TO RUN AWAY IN A WAR JFL:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and MrGlutton

• JFL
Some of the oldest and greatest civilisations in history were in the Middle East/Africa. Why can’t you accept this? Is your supremacist delusion stopping you from accepting reality?
@Blackeycel @masaka

View attachment 1362075
View attachment 1362076
View attachment 1362077
View attachment 1362080
View attachment 1362086
All I see is a book, a pink shack (Arab arcitecture), and pictures of the pyramids. The ruling class in ancient Egypt at the time those things were built, as well as the workers who built them, were not black (Woolly headed negroids). We know this because we have their mummified skeletons. Sure, there might have been some Nubian wagies in the workforce, but the pyramids did not spring from a black civilization. Modern day Turks are the genetically closest thing we have today to the ethnic majority and ruling class of the civilization that built the pyramids.

I'm no stormfronter, but this noggery is something else. Quit looking to the past and focus on today.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Baldingman1998
Is it the ones mocking the prophet muhammad?

Just so you know any criticism the west gives... it is consistent with democracy and freedom of expression the west so values. So it would just be one big OOF.. this is why it fails.. any kind of good/horrific act can be democratic/liberal
In terms of smv being arab/muslim= terrorist stereotype. Twin towers bombing, beheading people over cartoons, Sharia worldwide afghanistan iran Saudi Arabia. No rights or life etc etc. It's a huge falio in the eyes of most people. Even in conservative countries the new generation is more open minded because of the internet and exposure to new ideas they wouldn't have otherwise.

If I say I'm Muslim someone will assume I'm a terrorist 100%. If they live in West

they depopulated entire urban centers in iran, iraq, central asia etc. razed entire agricultural structures etc.

Persia population decline

I genuinely believe that region would be much much smarter and well developed were it not for mongols, iran is doing well for itself right now too but imagine if it didn't get genetically cucked as it did

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Shrek2OnDvD and lutte
All I see is a book, a pink shack (Arab arcitecture), and pictures of the pyramids. The ruling class in ancient Egypt at the time those things were built, as well as the workers who built them, were not black (Woolly headed negroids). We know this because we have their mummified skeletons. Sure, there might have been some Nubian wagies in the workforce, but the pyramids did not spring from a black civilization. Modern day Turks are the genetically closest thing we have today to the ethnic majority and ruling class of the civilization that built the pyramids.

I'm no stormfronter, but this noggery is something else. Quit looking to the past and focus on today.
Not really genetically speaking Egyptians cluster more with west Africans than any European
4F3E5682 858E 4B70 8072 2F9ED6728ACA

The coptic population still lives in Egypt to this very day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
In terms of smv being arab/muslim= terrorist stereotype. Twin towers bombing, beheading people over cartoons, Sharia worldwide afghanistan iran Saudi Arabia. No rights or life etc etc. It's a huge falio in the eyes of most people. Even in conservative countries the new generation is more open minded because of the internet and exposure to new ideas they wouldn't have otherwise.

If I say I'm Muslim someone will assume I'm a terrorist 100%. If they live in West
You sounded atheist to me a few comments back.

How do you square atheism with your white supremacy? Under atheism finding objective inherant value is a fool’s errand none exist.. there’s nothing to it all on the grand scheme of things

You sounded atheist to me a few comments back.

How do you square atheism with your white supremacy? Under atheism finding objective inherant value is a fool’s errand none exist.. there’s nothing to it all on the grand scheme of things
I'm not atheist I'm just Agnostic theist. I believe in a creator but I don't believe in religion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Kylo and sytyl
I'm not atheist I'm just Agnostic. I believe in a creator but I don't believe in religion.
You at least have some ground. You have the creator endowing whites value open to you

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
race, religion etc is all cope, you only care because you experience it in your lifetime

10000 years ago nobody cared about it and it existed in different forms, and in 10000 years from now every race you see on the planet today will be different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5802

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, n0rthface, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
The mutts living there didn't create those wonders, just as the mexicans making most of the population of the US now didn't send the rockets into space, it's the same shit again, will only stop when we kill all the brown retards.