flintstonescar.jpg

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
who cares about acne

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

wouldn't want to fuck some crater face that looks like a flopped 30 year old woman's pussy that's been turned inside out would you?
apparently she's cute, so she doesn't look like that

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Zephir
if a man has acne he sits at home and plays video games all day if a woman does it she's going through hormonal problems and she's very brave for it, if a man wants to get surgery to ascend he is a narcissistic bastard, if a woman does it she's brave, if a man has a recessed chin he is not a man but if a woman has a recessed chin she is kind fragile and petite

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

if a man has acne he sits at home and plays video games all day if a woman does it she's going through hormonal problems and she's very brave for it, if a man wants to get surgery to ascend he is a narcissistic bastard, if a woman does it she's brave, if a man has a recessed chin he is not a man but if a woman has a recessed chin she is kind fragile and petite
i agree with you, i'm just saying it should be fine for a guy to have acne, instead of refusing to date a girl because does, too. the only loser in that exchange is op

S

sogwigy

Bronze
She has a full blown pizza face.

Would you say fuck it and give it a try or would u continue fapping
Go for it record her giving consent though or else they say that afterwards he raped me which is the most dangerous situation to be in tbh or make her sign a contract before even touching her

Users who are viewing this thread