• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
who cares about acne

• +1
who cares about acne
wouldn't want to fuck some crater face that looks like a flopped 30 year old woman's pussy that's been turned inside out would you?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
wouldn't want to fuck some crater face that looks like a flopped 30 year old woman's pussy that's been turned inside out would you?
apparently she's cute, so she doesn't look like that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and UndercovrNormie
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and HailToTheKing
if a man has acne he sits at home and plays video games all day if a woman does it she's going through hormonal problems and she's very brave for it, if a man wants to get surgery to ascend he is a narcissistic bastard, if a woman does it she's brave, if a man has a recessed chin he is not a man but if a woman has a recessed chin she is kind fragile and petite

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and UndercovrNormie
if a man has acne he sits at home and plays video games all day if a woman does it she's going through hormonal problems and she's very brave for it, if a man wants to get surgery to ascend he is a narcissistic bastard, if a woman does it she's brave, if a man has a recessed chin he is not a man but if a woman has a recessed chin she is kind fragile and petite
i agree with you, i'm just saying it should be fine for a guy to have acne, instead of refusing to date a girl because does, too. the only loser in that exchange is op

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and HailToTheKing
i agree with you, i'm just saying it should be fine for a guy to have acne, instead of refusing to date a girl because does, too. the only loser in that exchange is op
ye

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
She has a full blown pizza face.

Would you say fuck it and give it a try or would u continue fapping
Go for it record her giving consent though or else they say that afterwards he raped me which is the most dangerous situation to be in tbh or make her sign a contract before even touching her

• +1