Met gf's friends, heres what I learned when it comes to looks

fobos

fobos

Toxic
1. Only 1 out of 5 prefers blond guys over dark guys
2. Height is most important. I didn't feel tall at 190 cm so you have to be taller
3. Girl that looks like top model said she doesn't like pretty boys because they're too feminine. Most agreed.
4. Dark skinned guys are better. Mulattos are master race.

original.jpg

Basically this or death

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
2. Height is most important. I didn't feel tall at 190 cm so you have to be taller
3. Girl that looks like top model said she doesn't like pretty boys because they're too feminine. Most agreed
From my observations height is just a bonus, foids call dudes tall from 180cm (5'11) so stop coping with your subhumanity, its your face not height that hold you back. In terms of preetyboys they slay, but the biggest slayers are balanced guys.

I hate them all. I cant understand how foids like them. They are disgusting like Blacks. Not humans. Foid who wants them = even bigger whore than normal whore. Still rather be white than mulatto, even if i was getting less foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 1680
From my observations height is just a bonus, foids call dudes tall from 180cm (5'11) so stop coping with your subhumanity, its your face not height that hold you back. In terms of preetyboys they slay, but the biggest slayers are balanced guys.

I hate them all. I cant understand how foids like them. They are disgusting like Blacks. Not humans. Foid who wants them = even bigger whore than normal whore. Still rather be white than mulatto, even if i was getting less foids
Height is more important than you think. Depending where you live 180 is either short or tall. Mulattos are hot ngl

Height is more important than you think. Depending where you live 180 is either short or tall. Mulattos are hot ngl
where i live im tall at 187, and whites are the most aesthetics. Thank god theres no mulatos and bbc where i live. Still i would rather be white than mulato or bbc

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 1751
Tenor 6
@ people who think that 5ft10-5ft11 is enough. You legit can't mog freshmen zoomers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anti caking agents, Over, didntreadlol and 2 others
well, how you will explain dude who was 5'11 max (propabl 5'10) who fucked 6ft foid?
Giphy 30

First of all, lol at thinking you disprove my argument by pointing an outlier. Secondly you live in a third world EE shithole so status and money are more important to primitive females there.

View attachment 213298
First of all, lol at thinking you disprove my argument by pointing an outlier. Secondly you live in a third world EE shithole so status and money are more important to primitive females there.
no, hes just 6psl with status. This foids bullied me when i was tallest dude in the class.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
negro cope

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, Averagecel, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
OP get the fuck out of this forum for having girls as friends you Fucking Chad

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl, Deleted member 1464, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
negro cope
JFL if someone thinks these girls wouldn't forget everything they said if prime Chico and DiCaprio rolled up

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Averagecel
Jfl at believing anything that comes out of a femoids cum riddled mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1140 and 10 others
JFL if someone thinks these girls wouldn't forget everything they said if prime Chico and DiCaprio rolled up
Cope. Chico looks gay af.

Now, Gandy on the other hand...
foids call dudes tall from 180cm (5'11)
Which manlet country you living in? Philippines?

I'm exactly 6' barefoot and yet I've never been called tall. Ever.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
You have a gf, Chad?
Then get the fuck out. This place is not for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
reeeeeeee

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
Cope. Chico looks gay af.

Now, Gandy on the other hand...

Which manlet country you living in? Philippines?

I'm exactly 6' barefoot and yet I've never been called tall. Ever.
Anyone call " look" tall if they have
*Longer legs in comparison with torso
* thin and long limbs
* Small head
* Long neck
* Tall skull
* Wide shoulders compared to waist
* Small neurocranium

I never felt short at 6’1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Even in india?
Yeah. Never. I know sometimes I may sound like I'm larping but it's the truth in my case.

Only one cousin of my gets called tall by almost every single person he meets - he's 6'5 barefoot. Kinda proves my point - you're not seen as "tall" unless you're tall enough to mog 99.99% of the population.

Young men worldwide have insane average heights. Even the rice eaters in Shanghai average 5'10 (teens, obvs.).
I never felt short at 6’1
Bet you never felt tall either.

Yeah. Never. I know sometimes I may sound like I'm larping but it's the truth in my case.

Only one cousin of my gets called tall by almost every single person he meets - he's 6'5 barefoot. Kinda proves my point - you're not seen as "tall" unless you're tall enough to mog 99.99% of the population.

Young men worldwide have insane average heights. Even the rice eaters in Shanghai average 5'10 (teens, obvs.).

Bet you never felt tall either.
Nah i dont believe you. I've lived in chandigarh and went to a private school and the average height was around 5'8-5'9"
6'0 is definitely tall here

Ogre for many men

fuck im completely the opposite.

average height, blonde, white skin, mix of prettyboy and masculine but more masculine

*Longer legs in comparison with torso
* thin and long limbs
* Small head
* Long neck
* Tall skull
* Wide shoulders compared to waist
* Small neurocranium
Major cope.

I got:
- Longer legs in comparison with torso
- thin and long limbs
- Long neck
- Wide shoulders compared to waist

And yet never been called tall.

Like I said, 'tall' is only when you're mogging 99% of the men. 6' is barely above average. The only men you're mogging at 6' are 60 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1751
Major cope.

I got:
- thin and long limbs
- Long neck

Like I said, 'tall' is only when you're mogging 99% of the men. 6' is barely above average. The only men you're mogging at 6' are 60 year olds.
Sorry bro it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Major cope.

I got:
- thin and long limbs
- Long neck

Btw i wanted to ask you someting.
You lived in US right?
What is the average height difference between young indian generation and young US kids?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Nah i dont believe you. I've lived in chandigarh and went to a private school and the average height was around 5'8-5'9"
6'0 is definitely tall here
What was the name of your school? Manlet Public School?

The average male height in Punjab back in 1972 was 5'7.

That was 48 years ago. It's more like 5'10 now. And yeah, 6' is still above average but barely. 1-2 inches of difference isn't enough to stand out or get you called tall.
Sorry bro it's over
Don't worry bro I'll be getting LL before 2025.

I'll be a mogging machine at 6'4, barefoot.

4 inches from ascension, son...

• +1
What was the name of your school? Manlet Public School?

The average male height in Punjab back in 1972 was 5'7.

That was 48 years ago. It's more like 5'10 now. And yeah, 6' is still above average but barely. 1-2 inches of difference isn't enough to stand out or get you called tall.

Don't worry bro I'll be getting LL before 2025.

I'll be a mogging machine at 6'4, barefoot.

4 inches from ascension, son...
I dont believe that 6 ft is only 1-2" above qverage in india.
Its at least 3" above averagr

What is the average height difference between young indian generation and young US kids?
Depends on which "young Indian generation" you're talking about. There's a huge gap in nutrition and protein consumption between the upper-middle/rich and the rest of India - so it depends on the socio-economic status of their family.

Tbh I never got to see a 2nd gen kid in my stay there. In my entire school there were only two desis. And the other guy wasn't 2nd gen - he was only there temporarily just like me. Tbh there is zero socialization between Indian-born desis and US-born desis. ABCDs got too much attitude and a massive superiority complex - only around India-born Indians though. Around whites those same ABCDs turn into the meek little shits they are :lul:

My dentist was 55 year old South-Indian guy who had migrated to the USA in the 80's. He still thought India was just as backwards as it was back then (he had refused to visit it even once since he moved) and the cunt had a huge superiority complex about being "American". JFL!

There definitely is a difference in skin quality - at least when you compare ABCD chicks vs India-born chicks.

Most Indians in America are fairly recent arrivals and India isn't that poor anymore. One generation isn't going to make much of a difference.
I dont believe that 6 ft is only 1-2" above qverage in india.
Its at least 3" above averagr
Son, pahadis are known to be manlets.

Hang around Jatts and you'll see what the true average is. :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
1. Only 1 out of 5 prefers blond guys over dark guys
3. Girl that looks like top model said she doesn't like pretty boys because they're too feminine. Most agreed.

original.jpg

Basically this or death
Alright noted. Reincarnate until 195cm barefopt masculine psl6+.

Depends on which "young Indian generation" you're talking about. There's a huge gap in nutrition and protein consumption between the upper-middle/rich and the rest of India - so it depends on the socio-economic status of their family.

Tbh I never got to see a 2nd gen kid in my stay there. In my entire school there were only two desis. And the other guy wasn't 2nd gen - he was only there temporarily just like me. Tbh there is zero socialization between Indian-born desis and US-born desis. ABCDs got too much attitude and a massive superiority complex - only around India-born Indians though. Around whites those same ABCDs turn into the meek little shits they are :lul:

My dentist was 55 year old South-Indian guy who had migrated to the USA in the 80's. He still thought India was just as backwards as it was back then (he had refused to visit it even once since he moved) and the cunt had a huge superiority complex about being "American". JFL!

There definitely is a difference in skin quality - at least when you compare ABCD chicks vs India-born chicks.

Most Indians in America are fairly recent arrivals and India isn't that poor anymore. One generation isn't going to make much of a difference.

Son, pahadis are known to be manlets.

Hang around Jatts and you'll see what the true average is. :feelshehe:
I am talking about punjabis. I have punjabi friends from very rich families( the kind to hang out with celebs, singers rappers etc).
Younger gen pahadis and punjabis or haryanvis barely have any height difference.
Average height is 5'9"

I am talking about punjabis. I have punjabi friends from very rich families( the kind to hang out with celebs, singers rappers etc).
Younger gen pahadis and punjabis or haryanvis barely have any height difference.
Average height is 5'9"
Mate I'm not saying 6' is the average. It's not - it's above average. What I'm saying is that 6' isn't a massive difference and yes I've never been called tall by anyone.

Anyone who is RELEVANT anyway (i.e. hot chicks). Who cares if a 61 year old auntie calls you qutub minar. Indian girls don't give any complements unless you're in the top 0.1%. I've legit never been complimented by an Indian girl. Even the compliments on my eyelashes were by white chicks.

• +1
Mate I'm not saying 6' is the average. It's not - it's above average. What I'm saying is that 6' isn't a massive difference and yes I've never been called tall by anyone.

Anyone who is RELEVANT anyway (i.e. hot chicks). Who cares if a 61 year old auntie calls you qutub minar. Indian girls don't give any complements unless you're in the top 0.1%.
I was 2" below average in my class when i was 14( i was two years ahead so all the other kids were 16) and girls were still interested.
Its all about the face

Face>everything else, everything else is a bonus or a multiplier, mascthetic face is the base for everything else.

• +1
I was 2" below average in my class when i was 14( i was two years ahead so all the other kids were 16) and girls were still interested.
Its all about the face
Another fucking fakecel bitch

I was 2" below average in my class when i was 14
Tales from puberty

They were interested 'cause you weren't a framecel. At 14 I had good height but my wrists and arms were tiny. Half the girls in the classroom had bigger arms than I did.

All you learned is that your gfs friends are whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846