Met up with 2 beckies tonight.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
To play boardgames at my place. They are colleagues from work.
They somewhat like me, like chilling with me, but aren't super close to me either.

I sometimes go out with them, but not often. I think it's somewhat of a halo to be going out with 2 girls so I have put some effort in keeping in touch with them to keep this relationship going.
Problem is they want to go out with me, but to normie clubs. Yet I just want to go to raves/techno-music and do drugs. So it's difficult to go out together ngl.

They are 19 and 20yo, while im 28yo. So it's also my way to stay in touch with young girls.
It's just too brutal hearing that they have fwb's they fuck 3 times a week and have no interest in a real relationship.

jfl man meanwhile i am truecel 28yo. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

wtf is this world?!?!?!?

They tell me 'I look good and it's my bad rizz and being too drunk when I approach that ruins things for me' yet it's honestly just bs cope.

The night was okay, we played some board-games, drank some, yet after they left I felt so fucking depressed. so empty inside instantly.
i immediately wanted to nuke the relationship and block them.

fuck man why do I feel so lonely even with 2 beckies coming over to my place to play boardgames?

I am not attracted to either of them and they aren't attracted to me either. It's just a friendship vibe and I am fine with that.

Why do I have this intense urge to socially isolate when I have social interaction? Nothing bad happened.

I feel so fucking lonely, subhuman.

This feelings of disconnection, loneliness, are extremely elevated in the rare occasions that I DO have social interaction.

I want to be connected with humanity, yet when I do put effort and connect with people, I feel EVEN MORE LONELY.

I hate this life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Klasik616, Ryldoo IS COPING and 21 others
They aren't even 'bad women', yet I hate them. They are nice to me.
They want to see me succeed and wingman for me sometimes (but poorly).

None of our social interaction is negative, yet I feel so strongly the urge to cut all contact with them after this night, and socially isolate.
its so fucking over for me mentally, mental illness too much.

They even admitted that dating as a guy is way harder than as a woman and they are enjoying dating as a girl because it takes 0 effort since the man is doing all of the heavy lifting.

What more can women do than admit to their privileges?
Yet I feel so fucking destroyed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss and 5 others
What board games did you play

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
One of them is a legit cum-dumpster to a slayer who is dating multiple women at once, and she says:

'I enjoy sex with him, I don't know why I would ever go back to dating men again?! Too much effort.
Whenever I want to fuck or cuddle, I can just booty-call him and it's arranged.'

JFL man, it's so fucking brutal. Guy is fucking multiple women at once whenever he wants.
She says she goes to his place, they fuck, and then she goes home. She just goes to his house to get fucked and goes home.

Imagine being that guy. Imagine being that girl who is just fine with that. This is a 20yo woman, this is her lifestyle and probably the lifestyle of many 20yo women.

Meanwhile I am TRUECEL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, iblamechico, fxckz and 12 others
What's your occupation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss and 3 others
20yo women just have some chad FWB, go their house 2-3 times a week to get fucked, and go home.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

i cant fucking cope man.

She was explaining to me that whenever she feel horny she just goes to this chad's house, get's fucked, and goes home.
And she's been doing this for a year(!!!!).

'Hey u home? i need to get fucked'
-gets fucked-
-goes home-

This is how young women live.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE WIFE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswah::bluepill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsuhh::soy::soy:

'ye hes fucking many other women too, but he gets STD-tested sometimes so its okay'

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, iblamechico and 10 others
What's your occupation?
in person customer-support for niche company. 12hour/week job. pays the bills

i study physics full-time next to that (but struggling)

• +1
in person customer-support for niche company. 12hour/week job. pays the bills

i study physics full-time next to that (but struggling)
Why physics? At uni?

Interesting how 12 hour a week pays the bills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss, Chadeep and 2 others
paleo and carcasonne
Never heard of those games in my fucking life, must be some EU shit, but i would have tried to put a twist on the games like everytime you pass go or sum you have to remove an article of clothing type shit :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer, DalitBoss and 3 others
Never heard of those games in my fucking life, must be some EU shit, but i would have tried to put a twist on the games like everytime you pass go or sum you have to remove an article of clothing type shit :feelshah:

they are quite nerdy/extensive games. But they seem to like playing these difficult games with me and tend to ask me when we meeting up again.
me personally? mixed feelings. like I said I want to put effort into socially-connecting, yet at the end of the evening then they are gone I feel empty and depressed.

adding stripping to it is cope since I am not attracted to them and they aren't attracted to me.

They ask me to go out with them a lot, but they want to go to normie clubs with normie music, I prefer raves and doing drugs.
So I reject them usually.

I have ideal student dorm in city-centre next to club area, so they like gathering at my place to do drinks, sleep-over etc.
Also I am big and wide and they tell me they feel safe around me when going out.

But I just don't get anything out of going to normie clubs, I hate it. Shit music, women reject me. Fuck that.
Yet they hate techno-music and don't do drugs so it's over.

They are 19yo and 20yo, but I rarely meet any of their female friends honestly.

• +1
put mdma on the drinks

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Why do you call yourself a truecel again? I thought it was time to call yourself a chad?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Aero, Imretarded? and 1 other person
20yo women just have some chad FWB, go their house 2-3 times a week to get fucked, and go home.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

@Gengar @Jason Voorhees

i cant fucking cope man.

She was explaining to me that whenever she feel horny she just goes to this chad's house, get's fucked, and goes home.
And she's been doing this for a year(!!!!).

'Hey u home? i need to get fucked'
-gets fucked-
-goes home-

This is how young women live.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE WIFE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswah::bluepill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsuhh::soy::soy:

'ye hes fucking many other women too, but he gets STD-tested sometimes so its okay'
I didn't know Dutch women were like that as well. I mean, yeah I know they sleep around but I didn't think they'd just go get fucked and then go home, I thought they usually spent the night as well. That's why you shouldn't look at a woman outside and think "Damn, she's hot" because she either is on her way to get fucked or she just got fucked and is going back home. Just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, iblamechico, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
All women are whores at 20.

The bodycounts of all women are concentrated in Chads, the rest of men have to date women but women can get fucked anytime leaving average men for betabuxxing.

This is the dystopia we live, the truth about foids nature. Only good looking men with decent money and extroverted personality get laid. No one's talking about this in real life but it happens.
IMG 20240726 183714

Foids don't care about your feelings, never.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
You say you’re not attracted to them. What would you rate them?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Imretarded? and MoggerGaston
I didn't know Dutch women were like that as well. I mean, yeah I know they sleep around but I didn't think they'd just go get fucked and then go home, I thought they usually spent the night as well. That's why you shouldn't look at a woman outside and think "Damn, she's hot" because she either is on her way to get fucked or she just got fucked and is going back home. Just lol.
they are like that worlwide

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
The bodycounts of all women are concentrated in Chads, the rest of men have to date women but women can get fucked anytime leaving average men for betabuxxing. This is the dystopia we live, the truth about foids nature.
its ok u dump her after Two weeks of date

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
put mdma on the drinks
they don't do drugs, I suggested it before. They are fine with me doing drugs while going out though but I don't want to go to normie clubs with them.

I don't want to fuck them either way so no point in drugging them.

ur suggestion is dumb fucked up bs.

• +1
T

they are quite nerdy/extensive games. But they seem to like playing these difficult games with me and tend to ask me when we meeting up again.
me personally? mixed feelings. like I said I want to put effort into socially-connecting, yet at the end of the evening then they are gone I feel empty and depressed.

adding stripping to it is cope since I am not attracted to them and they aren't attracted to me.

They ask me to go out with them a lot, but they want to go to normie clubs with normie music, I prefer raves and doing drugs.
So I reject them usually.

I have ideal student dorm in city-centre next to club area, so they like gathering at my place to do drinks, sleep-over etc.
Also I am big and wide and they tell me they feel safe around me when going out.

But I just don't get anything out of going to normie clubs, I hate it. Shit music, women reject me. Fuck that.
Yet they hate techno-music and don't do drugs so it's over.

They are 19yo and 20yo, but I rarely meet any of their female friends honestly.
Then drop them the fuck? If my dopamine levels aren’t being spiked at an all time high when im around them is it really worth it? By the way drugs are a far better cope than women

• +1
Lmao you're actually a beta cuck no wonder women treat you like this. Fix your brain. You are low T and low DHT 100%. Absolutely cuck hormone profile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel and Imretarded?
Why do you call yourself a truecel again? I thought it was time to call yourself a chad?
I am truecel chad.
I mog everyone in everything yet I haven't had sex in years, never had girlfriend, was KHHV at 23yo (28yo now), etc.

I am not an average truecel because I mog hard in everything, yet I am truecel nonetheless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep and 3 others
Whiny faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
they don't do drugs, I suggested it before. They are fine with me doing drugs while going out though but I don't want to go to normie clubs with them.

I don't want to fuck them either way so no point in drugging them.

ur suggestion is dumb fucked up bs.
u weird in so many ways

• +1
Has any of them got a nice ass

• +1
Yes, it was shocking.
More so because I thought she would be unhappy with this pump-n-dump arrangement, but she wasn't.

Like you know how the red-pillers cope that the girl is only fucking the chad because she wants commitment? She doesn't actually like getting pump n dumped but actually wants commitment?

This girl explained to that she liked it and was completely fine with this.
She hasn't been dating for a year, because, her words: 'she has all she needs at the moment.'

'yes at some point I want a LTR in the future, but for now I don't mind just hooking up with this guy a few times a week whenever I feel horny and want to. I know he fucks me well and I feel good and then I just go home right after. Maybe at some point I will start dating seriously again in the future but I don't care to put any effort into getting to know a new guy.'
Your future wife.

• +1
  • Woah
They somewhat like me, like chilling with me, but aren't super close to me either.

I sometimes go out with them, but not often. I think it's somewhat of a halo to be going out with 2 girls so I have put some effort in keeping in touch with them to keep this relationship going.
Problem is they want to go out with me, but to normie clubs. Yet I just want to go to raves/techno-music and do drugs. So it's difficult to go out together ngl.

They are 19 and 20yo, while im 28yo. So it's also my way to stay in touch with young girls.
It's just too brutal hearing that they have fwb's they fuck 3 times a week and have no interest in a real relationship.

wtf is this world?!?!?!?

They tell me 'I look good and it's my bad rizz and being too drunk when I approach that ruins things for me' yet it's honestly just bs cope.

The night was okay, we played some board-games, drank some, yet after they left I felt so fucking depressed. so empty inside instantly.

fuck man why do I feel so lonely even with 2 beckies coming over to my place to play boardgames?

I am not attracted to either of them and they aren't attracted to me either. It's just a friendship vibe and I am fine with that.

Why do I have this intense urge to socially isolate when I have social interaction? Nothing bad happened.

This feelings of disconnection, loneliness, are extremely elevated in the rare occasions that I DO have social interaction.

I want to be connected with humanity, yet when I do put effort and connect with people, I feel EVEN MORE LONELY.

I hate this life.
PAT PAT!

• +1

The bodycounts of all women are concentrated in Chads, the rest of men have to date women but women can get fucked anytime leaving average men for betabuxxing.

This is the dystopia we live, the truth about foids nature. Only good looking men with decent money and extroverted personality get laid.

No one's talking about this in real life but it happens, society wants us to believe in the bluepill and support women's rights.

View attachment 3065885
Foids don't care about your feelings, never.
Women lose all interest in dating average men because, like this girl, they can just get fucked by chad whenever they want and live a single life next to that.

Imagine being a male, you can get sex with some hot stacy whenever you want. Of course you would also lose interest in dating normal uglier women if you that's what you have to settle for when you want something serious.

This is modern dating, this is the dating market.
How can people ignore this insane reality where women get fucked by chads while looksmatched men are truecel?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, bigchunguslover, Chadeep and 2 others
T

Then drop them the fuck? If my dopamine levels aren’t being spiked at an all time high when im around them is it really worth it? By the way drugs are a far better cope than women
yes it's why I feel so depressed after this evening. I never got to feel good.

Again, I already explained why I do this. I am extremely socially isolated and looking for connection, this is one of my few social relationships I have left. And vibing with 20yo beckies while being 28yo has some life-quality potential etc.

I drop these people and then what? Rot alone rest of my life?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Imretarded?

wtf is this world?!?!?!?

I hate this life.
Nigga played board games in 2024 I can't even imagine such a thing

You are non nt. Meant to roam great plains, like a lion, by your lonesome...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
Lmao you're actually a beta cuck no wonder women treat you like this. Fix your brain. You are low T and low DHT 100%. Absolutely cuck hormone profile
i have top-tier natural T levels from blood-tests.

i am not saying I don't have personality issues, but it has nothing to do with my hormone levels u idiot coper.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
T

What the fuck is this are you trolling :forcedsmile:

Nigga played board games in 2024 I can't even imagine such a thing

You are non nt. Meant to roam great plains, like a lion, by your lonesome...
what else can you do?

going to clubs sucks fucking hard.
going to raves I always go alone.
doing drugs I do alone.

dating is cucked too.

what social interaction is there even?

I play tennis or fitness with these girls sometimes but aint better.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gaygymmaxx
You don’t know anything about me keep seething bud
let me whine, its fucking offtopic looksmax.org

fuck off out of my topic buddy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and iblamechico
i have top-tier natural T levels from blood-tests.

i am not saying I don't have personality issues, but it has nothing to do with my hormone levels u idiot coper.
Yeah no you dont pussy. You have 0 DHT (are you on finasteride or dutasteride) and/or have high shbg/liver problem/health problem/aramitization/etc. You dont have high testosterone or adrogens 100% I can legit tell jsut from your texts and how you are supposedly treated by women IRL. Just the fact that you have two chicks ocming to hourse to play boardgames (and do nothing else) reads as you being a faggot 100%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, watah and 2 others
Yeah no you dont pussy. You have 0 DHT (are you on finasteride or dutasteride) and/or have high shbg/liver problem/health problem/aramitization/etc. You dont have high testosterone or adrogens 100% I can legit tell jsut from your texts and how you are supposedly treated by women IRL. Just the fact that you have two chicks ocming to hourse to play boardgames (and do nothing else) reads as you being a faggot 100%
Peak :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Yeah no you dont pussy.
clinical blood-tests are a lie. okay faggot.

You have 0 DHT (are you on finasteride or dutasteride) and/or have high shbg/liver problem/health problem/aramitization/etc. You dont have high testosterone or adrogens 100% I can legit tell jsut from your texts and how you are supposedly treated by women IRL. Just the fact that you have two chicks ocming to hourse to play boardgames (and do nothing else) reads as you being a faggot 100%
Test1

29.2 nmol/l free test = 842 ng/dl

get mogged buddy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel