Met up with 2 beckies tonight.

Maybe you need two gymcelled slayers to come round instead

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
One of them is a legit cum-dumpster to a slayer who is dating multiple women at once, and she says:

'I enjoy sex with him, I don't know why I would ever go back to dating men again?! Too much effort.
Whenever I want to fuck or cuddle, I can just booty-call him and it's arranged.'

JFL man, it's so fucking brutal. Guy is fucking multiple women at once whenever he wants.
She says she goes to his place, they fuck, and then she goes home. She just goes to his house to get fucked and goes home.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
In the situation that I have two girls coming over to my place, im fucking at least one if not both. Like if you act like a friend then you are a friend. If I have an attractive girl as a "friend" im 100% fucking
got any lingo advice? In how to seduce/ get the ball rolling when in this moment. Persuasion or seduction (NT) skills etc? I tend to overthink this and go from calm to laying out my intentions.

I am truecel chad.
I mog everyone in everything yet I haven't had sex in years, never had girlfriend, was KHHV at 23yo (28yo now), etc.

I am not an average truecel because I mog hard in everything, yet I am truecel nonetheless.
I love you :p

• Love it
The massive issue is that I feel completely isolated and alone in life.

Yet when I meet-up with people, I feel even more alone and isolated afterwards like yesterday. I don't enjoy it.

And that makes me want to isolate even more.
It's a loop I can't get out of.

Suicide?

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and bloomercel
Probably my biggest issue in life is my complete lack of social connection.
I can't fucking fix this no matter how I try it seems.

Mentally it's also impossible to date for me now, because I come across the same issue as this one with the 2 female friends. Even after a good date I feel bad inside afterwards instead of good, and then ghost or stop dating.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I should talk more about my feelings with people and what really bothers me, instead of always pretending to be fine.

Maybe that's why I feel like such a clown when I socialize because I put up a mask that hides how fucked up my life is.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I should talk more about my feelings with people and what really bothers me, instead of always pretending to be fine.

Maybe that's why I feel like such a clown when I socialize because I put up a mask that hides how fucked up my life is.
You've nailed it. Socialmaxx but don't be a doomer. Talk about your shits however also be positive.

• +1
Bro I dont understand why you didnt start going out to those techno/raves sober, you really think you cant enjoy them bcs of no drugs?

2 weeks ago I was on huge techno festival first night I spilled some of my mdma and it didnt hit me as hard, well I was waiting for thar sh too hit the peak for way too long and it ended up just being solid, next night same festival I know I am not frying my brain 2 days in a row so went sober lets see, and I had 10 times better night than before on hard techno stage, I didnt think it was actually possible to enjoy hard techno sober lol

So go to these raves build slowly momentum of good feelings, bcs u wont have mdma hitting u like a truck flipping the switch on, and you can start actually associating good experiences with being sober

And that habit u talk about feeling shit after smth ends, wtf that is pointless, I mean on some large scale like best event over that happens once a year is over damn thats normal, but you played board game with some 2 girl friends and they went home? Pointlessc, Occupy your brain with some brainrot mobile phone game if necessary, after good shit ends I mean

And thing that you dont fuck chicks you wanna fuck because you cant bother to date or w/e, bullshit again, if she likes you and she does if you are gonna end up fking her and isnt some unusual chick that is gonna show her ways of liking you like most would aka smiling laughing etc, what is so bad about it, its pretty nice

And that thing about 23 year old khhv, many self destructing beliefs about that one, but I will jusf say this, when I(and almost anyone I am sure) think about moments where I felt damn good in my life, I cant remember any moment I was thinking I felt bad about my past, regretful or some other shit, you just dont give a fk, so your past aint your fkin problem if your present is good

There are more points but I might go on too long, hang on bro, most people feel shit anyways, see it as a ultimate mog category and become a mogger in it, not feeling most shit lol, but just feel more good about your life, you got a lot going for you bro

• So Sad
She says she wants to start a family within a few years and be a stay-at-home-mom. Which is cage-fuel considering her lifestyle but I am not surprised. Many women like this.

I was mild to her and told her she shouldn't be hooking up and instead focus on finding a new real connection, but she says she has no interest in that for now, but will consider it at some point in the future.

She will be ready for a betabux in her late twenties I guess. Always some cuck ready to wife her up anyways so why not.
Legit strategy as a modern woman. Fuck around in ur youth and settle down in late 20s.
what about the 2nd becky? does she also fuck some chad and doesn't mind being pumped and dumped?

• +1
Bro I dont understand why you didnt start going out to those techno/raves sober, you really think you cant enjoy them bcs of no drugs?
you go there completely alone like me?
2 weeks ago I was on huge techno festival first night I spilled some of my mdma and it didnt hit me as hard, well I was waiting for thar sh too hit the peak for way too long and it ended up just being solid, next night same festival I know I am not frying my brain 2 days in a row so went sober lets see, and I had 10 times better night than before on hard techno stage, I didnt think it was actually possible to enjoy hard techno sober lol
So go to these raves build slowly momentum of good feelings, bcs u wont have mdma hitting u like a truck flipping the switch on, and you can start actually associating good experiences with being sober
And that habit u talk about feeling shit after smth ends, wtf that is pointless, I mean on some large scale like best event over that happens once a year is over damn thats normal, but you played board game with some 2 girl friends and they went home? Pointlessc, Occupy your brain with some brainrot mobile phone game if necessary, after good shit ends I mean
didnt really enjoy it i guess
And thing that you dont fuck chicks you wanna fuck because you cant bother to date or w/e, bullshit again, if she likes you and she does if you are gonna end up fking her and isnt some unusual chick that is gonna show her ways of liking you like most would aka smiling laughing etc, what is so bad about it, its pretty nice
i am extremely ugly and girls dont smile or laugh at me. i don't get opportunities unless I put insane effort into dating.

you are talking from chad perspective
And that thing about 23 year old khhv, many self destructing beliefs about that one, but I will jusf say this, when I(and almost anyone I am sure) think about moments where I felt damn good in my life, I cant remember any moment I was thinking I felt bad about my past, regretful or some other shit, you just dont give a fk, so your past aint your fkin problem if your present is good
my present is utter garbage, why would I feel good? my life sucks hard and has always sucked, of course I think back.
There are more points but I might go on too long, hang on bro, most people feel shit anyways, see it as a ultimate mog category and become a mogger in it, not feeling most shit lol, but just feel more good about your life, you got a lot going for you bro
i have completely nothing going for me I am one of the ugliest and most rejected losers in the entire planet buddy

didnt really enjoy it i guess

i am extremely ugly and girls dont smile or laugh at me. i don't get opportunities unless I put insane effort into dating.

you are talking from chad perspective

my present is utter garbage, why would I feel good? my life sucks hard and has always sucked, of course I think back.

i have completely nothing going for me I am one of the ugliest and most rejected losers in the entire planet buddy
I didnt go alone, but I split up from my friends its a huge festival, I mean not at all times but at times yeah, doesnt really matter, liked walking around alone

you arent ugly and u know it, what I mean by smiling and laughing is, proces of going on a couple of dates before u can fk her, which I thought was what was boring you, so you are gonna get treated good if that same girl is planning on giving her pussy to you thats what I mean

Ye ur present might be shit true, but then say it like that, stop bringing your past that shit doesnt matter, just fix ur life rn

Ok so you only feel that good about yourself when you are on drugs? why tho, if needed reach highest narcy levels possible bro juts stop bashing urself

Btw if u take good mdma, you know when it was made people used it for theraupetic purposes, like u feel so damn good you arent scared of seeing smth from ur past for what it really is, even rape victims overcame their struggles

Go get urself some mdma and go sit at ur home for few hours, thinking what really holds u back in life, try it

I dont think I can say much more to help you, try to read Albert Ellis book guide of rational living, you could benifit much from it

good luck bro, your suffering is an option

The massive issue is that I feel completely isolated and alone in life.

Yet when I meet-up with people, I feel even more alone and isolated afterwards like yesterday. I don't enjoy it.

And that makes me want to isolate even more.
It's a loop I can't get out of.

Suicide?
y is this so relatable...

I didnt go alone, but I split up from my friends its a huge festival, I mean not at all times but at times yeah, doesnt really matter, liked walking around alone
its easy when you are good-looking like you and are welcomed by people socially.
you arent ugly and u know it, what I mean by smiling and laughing is, proces of going on a couple of dates before u can fk her, which I thought was what was boring you, so you are gonna get treated good if that same girl is planning on giving her pussy to you thats what I mean
No. Girls don't even want to date me. No girl ever plans on giving me pussy or building some type of connection with me.
Ye ur present might be shit true, but then say it like that, stop bringing your past that shit doesnt matter, just fix ur life rn
fixing my life I already tried everything.
Ok so you only feel that good about yourself when you are on drugs? why tho, if needed reach highest narcy levels possible bro juts stop bashing urself
what can I do
Btw if u take good mdma, you know when it was made people used it for theraupetic purposes, like u feel so damn good you arent scared of seeing smth from ur past for what it really is, even rape victims overcame their struggles

Go get urself some mdma and go sit at ur home for few hours, thinking what really holds u back in life, try it
i have done mdma over 50 times in my life already i know how it works and I know it makes me forget about my bad past and give me hope, but it doesn't last and eventually u back to your subhuman mindset.
I dont think I can say much more to help you, try to read Albert Ellis book guide of rational living, you could benifit much from it

good luck bro, your suffering is an option
suffering isn't an option when the whole world hates you.

I am not you, a good-looking guy who is cherished by society and people around him.

everyone fucking hates me, even my own family and especially women.

y is this so relatable...
i want to kill myself, this life is unbearable.

how can normal people have family while I dont?

how can normal people have relationships and friends while I dont?

why did my life have to be like this

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
i want to kill myself, this life is unbearable.

how can normal people have family while I dont?

how can normal people have relationships and friends while I dont?

why did my life have to be like this
Tbh i am starting to see that normies just have no standards. We gotta accept our subhumanity and settle for a fat ltb, it is what it is

Tbh i am starting to see that normies just have no standards. We gotta accept our subhumanity and settle for a fat ltb, it is what it is
yes and get a 40hour/week wageslave job doing night-shifts, packaging stuff at an amazon warehouse.
while half your net-wage goes towards renting a shitty apartment in some dystopian flat
coming home to a moaning negging fat ltb who doesn't even have sex with you
while having shitty friends who merely use you and abandon you whenever you need them or show weakness

we just have too high standards and we should accept this subhuman lifestyle instead.

I'd rather go ER than live this life.