Met up with 2 beckies tonight.

Bruh ur talking shit no chad is fucking mtb who is flat bruh
4278384_wors.jpg

i match girls like this, but impossible for me to find the energy to date them.
too much competition and high standards.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and billymidnight
U said that they get fucked by chad whenever they want
yes they do, they are just used as cum-dumpsters.

I am not interested in putting in the effort to get mtb fwb honestly. i am not into hookups.
I want JB virgin stacy as my wife for LTR. I save myself for that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, watah and Klasik616

I am not interested in putting in the effort to get mtb fwb honestly.
I said ur a truecel tho? So ur actually a volcel

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
clinical blood-tests are a lie. okay faggot.

View attachment 3065957
29.2 nmol/l free test = 842 ng/dl

get mogged buddy
Wheres your SHBG, Free test, estradiol, prolactin, cortisol, etc.
Bro you clearly dont know shit lmao

This guy has 1500 test level lil bro, he makes your 842 look like a soboy level. And yet he isnt even close to masculine or androgenic.

You understand that I can physically feel that you're a beta bitch and the girls feel it as well right?

'I enjoy sex with him, I don't know why I would ever go back to dating men again?! Too much effort.
Whenever I want to fuck or cuddle, I can just booty-call him and it's arranged.'
Her in a few years, no marriage just cats

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-02 01.03.11.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-02 01.03.11.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
I said ur a truecel tho? So ur actually a volcel
whats ur definition of volcel?
ANY man can always get sex with prostitution. So basically every man is 'volcel' since u can always pay to get laid.

It's a shit definition.

I am truecel because I can't get laid any normal way without paying or dumpster-diving insanely hard to a sick-degree which shouldn't be expected.
Because again, then everyone is volcel. Anyone can dumpster-dive to such a degree that they can get laid but it would be insane to expect that of a man.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Wheres your SHBG, Free test, estradiol, prolactin, cortisol, etc.
Bro you clearly dont know shit lmao
View attachment 3065967
This guy has 1500 test level lil bro, he makes your 842 look like a soboy level. And yet he isnt even close to masculine or androgenic.
842 is top 20% and way above average. You are making it seem like my hormones are bad or problematic yet you have 0 clue about my health or hormone-levels.
You are making baseless, clueless assumption which can not be taken seriously and blood-work proves you are wrong.

you don't know shit about my life.
You understand that I can physically feel that you're a beta bitch and the girls feel it as well right?
I have no issue fighting men or performing at the elite level in sports. I have no issue acting low-inhib, taking risks, doing whatever the fuck I want.
You call me a 'beta bitch' yet I buy my own drugs and go to parties completely alone with 0 social support. Nobody does that except absolute moggers like me.

You have absolutely no clue who I am, yet you make baseless assumptions.
I admit I have issues with socializing with girls specifically in some way, due to being a 3/10 PSL truecel in my youth and being rejected all the way, ending up as KHHV 23yo. This obviously has a big impact to your psyche and self-esteem.

Yet it has nothing to do 'with being a bitch'. My entire life I've been attacked by men and I have no issue picking fights with men and beating men up. I am not a bitch.

Interacting with women is simply difficult due to childhood trauma (was also abused by my own mother) yet you are some clueless retard who has the baseless assumption that I am low T or a bitch when you have no clue who you are even talking to.

4279445_1722556983308.png

he looks like a faggot and I would beat the shit out of him if he would disrespect me. looks like a cuck and I mog him hard.

Bitch

bitch wouldn't even dare disrespecting me cuz he's scared of the way I look. I mog him into submission.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Achilles
Her in a few years, no marriage just cats
She says she wants to start a family within a few years and be a stay-at-home-mom. Which is cage-fuel considering her lifestyle but I am not surprised. Many women like this.

I was mild to her and told her she shouldn't be hooking up and instead focus on finding a new real connection, but she says she has no interest in that for now, but will consider it at some point in the future.

She will be ready for a betabux in her late twenties I guess. Always some cuck ready to wife her up anyways so why not.
Legit strategy as a modern woman. Fuck around in ur youth and settle down in late 20s.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tyler x Durden

I am not interested in putting in the effort to get mtb fwb honestly. i am not into hookups.
I want JB virgin stacy as my wife for LTR. I save myself for that.
Nigga just go back to slavland then and find one the Netherlands is a no go

• +1
842 is top 20% and way above average. You are making it seem like my hormones are bad or problematic yet you have 0 clue about my health or hormone-levels.
You are making baseless, clueless assumption which can not be taken seriously and blood-work proves you are wrong.

you don't know shit about my life.

I have no issue fighting men or performing at the elite level in sports. I have no issue acting low-inhib, taking risks, doing whatever the fuck I want.
You call me a 'beta bitch' yet I buy my own drugs and go to parties completely alone with 0 social support. Nobody does that except absolute moggers like me.

You have absolutely no clue who I am, yet you make baseless assumptions.
I admit I have issues with socializing with girls specifically in some way, due to being a 3/10 PSL truecel in my youth and being rejected all the way, ending up as KHHV 23yo. This obviously has a big impact to your psyche and self-esteem.

Yet it has nothing to do 'with being a bitch'. My entire life I've been attacked by men and I have no issue picking fights with men and beating men up. I am not a bitch.

Interacting with women is simply difficult due to childhood trauma (was also abused by my own mother) yet you are some clueless retard who has the baseless assumption that I am low T or a bitch when you have no clue who you are even talking to.

4279445_1722556983308.png

he looks like a faggot and I would beat the shit out of him if he would disrespect me. looks like a cuck and I mog him into oblivion.

View attachment 3066002
bitch wouldn't even dare disrespecting me cuz he's scared of the way I look. I mog him to submission.
Okay so youve got PTSD then dog. You need to lower serotonin and lower adrenaline. Check your thyroid as well.
And the example of styropyro (that dude) is to show that just testosterone levels on a test are beyond just numbers
If thats you in the photo, you look androgenic
Of course i dont know your life, i just seen your threads multiple times with the same stories of girls and being treated like shit + a really feminine type of posting. I assumed you were fat soyboy, thats the mentality i got from the thread.

So if its all in your head/mental stuff, legit simply fix serotonin and cortisol. Does alcohol make you better with chicks?

Nigga just go back to slavland then and find one the Netherlands is a no go
I can't 'go back' because I was born in the Netherlands and have my entire roots, youth, culture here.

But yeah I could uproot my entire life and move to a different country just to find a girl, you are right. Just don't act like this is some easy decision or choice.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, deadstock and watah
I can't 'go back' because I was born in the Netherlands and have my entire roots, youth, culture here.

But yeah I could uproot my entire life and move to a different country just to find a girl, you are right. Just don't act like this is some easy decision or choice.Who w
Who wants to live in holland anyway? Fuck it

• +1
Okay so youve got PTSD then dog.
yes, I was diagnosed officially with PTSD and clinical depression. It's not something you can simply fix.

You need to lower serotonin and lower adrenaline. Check your thyroid as well.
And the example of styropyro (that dude) is to show that just testosterone levels on a test are beyond just numbers
my issue is not that much physical as it is mental.
If thats you in the photo, you look androgenic
yes, but I don't have the slayer mindset that fits my looks. Women are scared of me and think of me as some fuckboy/player/slayer, yet I am somewhat passive with women. I can approach/socialize with them, but it's always in a friendly manner.

Impossible to see myself as attractive due to my abused truecel past. My mental health is destroyed.
Of course i dont know your life, i just seen your threads multiple times with the same stories of girls and being treated like shit + a really feminine type of posting. I assumed you were fat soyboy, thats the mentality i got from the thread.

So if its all in your head/mental stuff, legit simply fix serotonin and cortisol. Does alcohol make you better with chicks?
how do you simply fix serotonin and cortisol and how would this fix my PTSD and clinical depression?
you are suggesting anti-depressants or something? they boost serotonin though.

yes alcohol makes me more aloof and chill with chicks, gives me energy. But it's not a good fix.

• +1
Oral oxytocin is better. They wont notice a “high” at all
GHB in drinks is better. Makes women horny + reduces consciousness.

It's what is usually used for drugging girls.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Who wants to live in holland anyway? Fuck it
benefits and drawbacks.

i am not saying I am not considering emigrating. Netherlands is indeed a shithole.
But it's not easy.

• +1
Reactions: watah
GHB in drinks is better. Makes women horny + reduces consciousness.
Its obviously effective but id be afraid they would notice the psychoactive effects (especially if one drinks more than the other)
But oxytocin only makes them horny

• +1
Reactions: watah and MoggerGaston
Its obviously effective but id be afraid they would notice the psychoactive effects (especially if one drinks more than the other)
it's largely a matter of dosing how extreme the effects are I suppose
But oxytocin only makes them horny
is it a powder or something? never heard of anyone using this.

• +1
it's largely a matter of dosing how extreme the effects are I suppose

is it a powder or something? never heard of anyone using this.
Its a hormone in the brain responsible for horniness (in the same family as dopamine and serotonin)
On the sites I buy my steroids from they sell it

• +1
Its a hormone in the brain responsible for horniness (in the same family as dopamine and serotonin)
On the sites I buy my steroids from they sell it
ghb is a liquid so it's very easy to mix with a girl's drink. very easy to get too.

oxytocin idk.

Maybe lets first get experienced with drugging girls with ghb and trying to rape them and then later maybe try out oxytocin and try that out too.

• +1
Does it work for men too?
ghb works on men, makes u very horny.
but of course being horny as a male is difficult cuz u still need to find a woman to fuck you which is impossible.

being horny as a woman = easy sex so thats why women get spiked with ghb and then the guy tries flirting with them and hook-up after spiking their drink.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SoundnVision
yes, I was diagnosed officially with PTSD and clinical depression. It's not something you can simply fix.

my issue is not that much physical as it is mental.

yes, but I don't have the slayer mindset that fits my looks. Women are scared of me and think of me as some fuckboy/player/slayer, yet I am somewhat passive with women. I can approach/socialize with them, but it's always in a friendly manner.

Impossible to see myself as attractive due to my abused truecel past. My mental health is destroyed.

how do you simply fix serotonin and cortisol and how would this fix my PTSD and clinical depression?
you are suggesting anti-depressants or something? they boost serotonin though.

yes alcohol makes me more aloof and chill with chicks, gives me energy. But it's not a good fix.
Cyproheptadine (anti serotonin) and bromocriptine (pro dopamine). These are the medication route options
PTSD is cureable. Mental issues are caused by diet and enviroment.
You can fix and iprove a lot of this stuff through diet and stuff like sunlight. I can look up more ways to lower serotonin but shit like aspirin and baking soda is a good start for at home remedies
Progesterone Pregnenolone DHEA are also good hormones to reverse this stuff
Look up Ray Peat and serotonin. You can fix this stuff. Its not uncureable like the medical establishment wants you to think.

• +1
in person customer-support for niche company. 12hour/week job. pays the bills

i study physics full-time next to that (but struggling)
Fuck university . Gotta money max and gtfo to where your looks are appreciated

• +1
Cyproheptadine (anti serotonin) and bromocriptine (pro dopamine). These are the medication route options
PTSD is cureable. Mental issues are caused by diet and enviroment.
You can fix and iprove a lot of this stuff through diet and stuff like sunlight. I can look up more ways to lower serotonin but shit like aspirin and baking soda is a good start for at home remedies
Progesterone Pregnenolone DHEA are also good hormones to reverse this stuff
Look up Ray Peat and serotonin. You can fix this stuff. Its not uncureable like the medical establishment wants you to think.
you have any medical sources/studies that show the benefits of reducing serotonin to improve mental health? Then I would feel more comfortable going forward on that route.

my doctors want me on anti-depressants which only increase serotonin I believe, haven't used any of them yet but discussing this with them.

Fuck university . Gotta money max and gtfo to where your looks are appreciated
legit. south-america also an option.

I always get latina matches way better looking than white women.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I’m jealous, you’re doing better than me. I just need a foid to choose to spend her time with me in any capacity, let alone go partying. I have not met a foid and then she chose to spend her time with me in several years. And having female friends helped me so much, for social proof, overall emotional state, and you might end up fucking or dating them if you’re patient.

Do not lose them as friends/colleagues. You call yourself a truecel now, wait until your proximity is at zero. I lost all proximity at 21 and again at 26 (covid) and now I’m on a 5 year dry spell, 4 years since I’ve had a night out, almost 2 since I’ve had an extended conversation with a foid who I felt any chemistry with, I started getting a crush last year but she moved out of the area, I just feel like I have no chance whatsoever. My point is that life gets worse. This world is brutally lonely, you have to hold onto what you got.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and MoggerGaston
legit. south-america also an option.

I always get latina matches way better looking than white women.
Netherlands is also Western Europe , hypergamy central. Eastern Europe, Russia , turkey , Argentina are top areas but you'd need to probably spend a year traveling around. Heal the brain rot and damage from being in a hypergamous country that makes you think your subhuman when u look good .

• So Sad
  • +1
One of them is a legit cum-dumpster to a slayer who is dating multiple women at once, and she says:

'I enjoy sex with him, I don't know why I would ever go back to dating men again?! Too much effort.
Whenever I want to fuck or cuddle, I can just booty-call him and it's arranged.'

JFL man, it's so fucking brutal. Guy is fucking multiple women at once whenever he wants.
She says she goes to his place, they fuck, and then she goes home. She just goes to his house to get fucked and goes home.

Imagine being that guy. Imagine being that girl who is just fine with that. This is a 20yo woman, this is her lifestyle and probably the lifestyle of many 20yo women.

Meanwhile I am TRUECEL.
If this is true, she’s going to have a harsh future ahead of her. Eventually, the guy is going to get sick of her, give her the boot, and move on to the next girl. This will leave her bitter and jaded...

• So Sad
  • +1
Lmao you're actually a beta cuck no wonder women treat you like this. Fix your brain. You are low T and low DHT 100%. Absolutely cuck hormone profile
In this situation what would you have done differently? Because hearing girls talk about their escapades or even seeing them with complete disgraces can be a turn-off.

• +1
I am truecel chad.
I mog everyone in everything yet I haven't had sex in years, never had girlfriend, was KHHV at 23yo (28yo now), etc.

I am not an average truecel because I mog hard in everything, yet I am truecel nonetheless.
Bruh wtf how is this even possible

• +1
I’m jealous, you’re doing better than me. I just need a foid to choose to spend her time with me in any capacity, let alone go partying. I have not met a foid and then she chose to spend her time with me in several years. And having female friends helped me so much, for social proof, overall emotional state, and you might end up fucking or dating them if you’re patient.

Do not lose them as friends/colleagues. You call yourself a truecel now, wait until your proximity is at zero. I lost all proximity at 21 and again at 26 (covid) and now I’m on a 5 year dry spell, 4 years since I’ve had a night out, almost 2 since I’ve had an extended conversation with a foid who I felt any chemistry with, I started getting a crush last year but she moved out of the area, I just feel like I have no chance whatsoever. My point is that life gets worse. This world is brutally lonely, you have to hold onto what you got.
brutal man, i am 28yo i have no friends, family, gf, nothing. i am trying to hang on to what social interaction I still have. You are right.

I hope you find your stride too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, watah and Whatever
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Gengar
what a nightmare.

nothing blows my mind more than how much and how easy it is for women to fuck. every girl i talk to is constantly being approached no matter their age, looks, or size. i assume that nobody is actually getting laid

"wait, you guys are getting laid"

your life sounds like a fucking nightmare man. fuckin drop em' they're just making you depressed.

• +1
Just go Club Escape or Club Prime and lose money on drinks and see bitches have fun, while you are their bodyguard theory.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
what a nightmare.

nothing blows my mind more than how much and how easy it is for women to fuck. every girl i talk to is constantly being approached no matter their age, looks, or size. i assume that nobody is actually getting laid

View attachment 3066223
"wait, you guys are getting laid"

your life sounds like a fucking nightmare man. fuckin drop em' they're just making you depressed.
Only way I can cope is by thinking that normal people don't have sex, etc.

meanwhile in reality my same-age peers are having sex many times per week, it's too brutal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
Only way I can cope is by thinking that normal people don't have sex, etc.

meanwhile in reality my same-age peers are having sex many times per week, it's too brutal.
it's not something to actually feel depressed about because it's just sex at the end of it all. it only seems like a big deal to you because you're not having it. it's really not a necessity. people actually don't have sex as much as they used to because of porn and the internet.

it's not something to actually feel depressed about because it's just sex at the end of it all. it only seems like a big deal to you because you're not having it. it's really not a necessity. people actually don't have sex as much as they used to because of porn and the internet.
This is cope bro hate to say it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, deadstock and 2 others
fakecel tales from our Gaston. He fucked them both guys.

• +1
In this situation what would you have done differently? Because hearing girls talk about their escapades or even seeing them with complete disgraces can be a turn-off.
In the situation that I have two girls coming over to my place, im fucking at least one if not both. Like if you act like a friend then you are a friend. If I have an attractive girl as a "friend" im 100% fucking

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini