Met up with someone on here today

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
Can’t tag them publicly since they asked me not to, presumably because I’m curry. Brutal race failo strikes again, doesn’t want to be associated with us.

We decided to meet early in the morning, around 11am. I couldn’t find them so I went looking for the dude.

I had seen his pictures so I recognized the dude, when I saw him outside. With another guy.

At this point I’m like “WTF? He brought a friend with him? Oh well, I don’t mind, guess he’s too high inhib to meet me alone” so I approach them and they’re talking to each other.

I go “What’s up dude!” And the .org dude was like “Who the fuck are you?” And I’m like “What the fuck man? It’s me, the guy you were supposed to meet”, and he’s like “Wait then who the fuck is this guy I’m talking to?

Turns out the dude who was with him was just a hobo who struck up a conversation with him. The hobo said stuff like “I’m homeless” and stuff. Apparently the .org dude thought it was me, so he responded with “it’s over”.

Heartless bastard telling a homeless guy that it’s over.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Luffymaxxing, horizontallytall and 97 others
Apparently the .org dude thought it was me, so he responded with “it’s over”.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Primalsplit, puke45 and 12 others
Tagging guys who might be interested;

@SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Shrek2OnDvD @heightface @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ChinkboytakeurBAE @BearBoy @Thomas DOM @Nebula @currylightskin @ascendedd @Brazitard @Niko @Xangsane @luljankybo @MrGlutton @21YearoldFailed @GandyIsNormie @Chadeep @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima, GandyIsNormie and 10 others
Can’t tag them publicly since they asked me not to, presumably because I’m curry. Brutal race failo strikes again, doesn’t want to be associated with us.

We decided to meet early in the morning, around 11am. I couldn’t find them so I went looking for the dude.

I had seen his pictures so I recognized the dude, when I saw him outside. With another guy.

At this point I’m like “WTF? He brought a friend with him? Oh well, I don’t mind, guess he’s too high inhib to meet me alone” so I approach them and they’re talking to each other.

I go “What’s up dude!” And the .org dude was like “Who the fuck are you?” And I’m like “What the fuck man? It’s me, the guy you were supposed to meet”, and he’s like “Wait then who the fuck is this guy I’m talking to?

Turns out the dude who was with him was just a hobo who struck up a conversation with him. The hobo said stuff like “I’m homeless” and stuff. Apparently the .org dude thought it was me, so he responded with “it’s over”.

The hobo was @MoggerGaston

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 26802 and 3 others
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS OVER BRO, HE MISTOOK YOU FOR A HOBO, COMPLETELY OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, RiceCel1234, Deleted member 16275 and 17 others
This is fucking gold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
The hobo was @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Absolutely brutal bhai.

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Niklaus Mikaelson, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
What country did you meet him?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
Sorry bhai , that was me , i pitymaxx and beg for coins and "jfl" reacts for a living

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and 4 others
Tales from the Calcutta homless shelter

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
What country did you meet him?
The Netherlands bhai. Btw I got a job now, I can come and meet you as well next month after I get my paycheck.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3 others
Tales from the Calcutta homless shelter
It’s 100% true, I would tag the guy so he could verify but he already asked me not to do that. I think. I got a shitty memory.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and currylightskin
Sorry bhai , that was me , i pitymaxx and beg for coins and "jfl" reacts for a living
Brutal, we didn’t even give you money when you asked because we didn’t have have it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and HOLYFUARK
A guy in my gym might be an .org user, he juts and sucks his cheeks plus always watches his posture in the mirror and adjusts it in an autistic way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
The Netherlands bhai. Btw I got a job now, I can come and meet you as well next month after I get my paycheck.
Take some lsd with you. What job did you get ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
THE LOOKSMAX GUY VS THE HOBO

Attachments

• ezgif-4-893f63a0a2.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16275, Chadeep and 4 others

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF BRO THIS IS JUST HILARIOUS

Mirin the low inhibition to meet with someone from this forum in IRL tho, this is why I consider you my friend and trust you: you are unique!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, currylightskin and Michael Myers
Take some lsd with you. What job did you get ?
I will bhai. I have 600mcg left. I haven’t thrown it away yet like I was gonna to. Basically my job is to digitalise high school exams!

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Brazitard
Please come to Brazil to meet me lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF BRO THIS IS JUST HILARIOUS

Mirin the low inhibition to meet with someone from this forum in IRL tho, this is why I consider you my friend and trust you: you are unique!
Hahaha yeah I seriously couldn’t stop laughing about it at all. It’s funny af.

Thank you bhai 🥰 I appreciate the nice words.

This is the second guy I have met from looksmax. I also met someone from incels. Dude was really awkward but the .org dudes weren’t awkward.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, HarrierDuBois and Brazitard
Please come to Brazil to meet me lol
I am scared to fly over an ocean. Otherwise I’d love to visit you. I have some friends in Brazil. 😃

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Brazitard

Holy fuck HAHAHAHA brutal shit man

Homeless and truecel... it's ov- nvm I don't even need to say it

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Niklaus Mikaelson and Michael Myers
I will bhai. I have 600mcg left. I haven’t thrown it away yet like I was gonna to. Basically my job is to digitalise high school exams!
Yeah just take some lsd for me we are gonna take different shit at that day maybe since you are staying for a day. How much do you earn per month now? Hopefully you have enough money this time.

• +1
I don't recall ever seeing a homeless Pajeet in the US.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
Yeah just take some lsd for me we are gonna take different shit at that day maybe since you are staying for a day. How much do you earn per month now? Hopefully you have enough money this time.
Tell me how much money I should take with me, give or take? I won’t be taking any acid anymore myself. If I come I’ll just come smoke cigarettes and maybe drink with you. I don’t have any standard work day, I can decide how much I want to work per week. The pay is €11,16 per hour.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Tell me how much money I should take with me, give or take? I won’t be taking any acid anymore myself. If I come I’ll just come smoke cigarettes and maybe drink with you. I don’t have any standard work day, I can decide how much I want to work per week. The pay is €11,16 per hour.
Just take for hotels it was like $50 - 60? thats it everything else i will get for us. Thats what i was planning just smoke cigs and drink alcohol and get some snacks maybe i can invite a friend and we can have a good conversation.

Yeah just give me the acid since you wont be taking it anymore.

• +1
Just take for hotels it was like $50 - 60? thats it everything else i will get for us. Thats what i was planning just smoke cigs and drink alcohol and get some snacks maybe i can invite a friend and we can have a good conversation.

Yeah just give me the acid since you wont be taking it anymore.
I will be taking Pakistani sweets with me, so you can try them out. I hope you’ll like it! Sure, you can invite whoever you’d like to invite. And okay, I won’t forget to bring the acid. In fact I got it in my pocket right now.

• +1
Sounds like larp

I will be taking Pakistani sweets with me, so you can try them out. I hope you’ll like it! Sure, you can invite whoever you’d like to invite. And okay, I won’t forget to bring the acid. In fact I got it in my pocket right now.
You gonna come january 2th monday?

• So Sad
Honestly it’s not a LARP. I’d tag the bastard right now but to be sure I won’t since he might not like it.
Thats not the part that sounds like larp.

The story with the homeless person does.

But since you are probably a honest user I will believe you

• Love it
You gonna come january 2th monday?
I start working on Monday and payday will be a month later, so I was thinking at the end of January. Can you do that? I quit school, by the way, so I can come any day, but I won’t have enough money until the first paycheck I get.

• +1
Thats not the part that sounds like larp.

The story with the homeless person does.

But since you are probably a honest user I will believe you
Thanks bhai. And yes I’m an honest user. I’ll ask him to PM you if he doesn’t want to openly talk about it. 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I start working on Monday and payday will be a month later, so I was thinking at the end of January. Can you do that? I quit school, by the way, so I can come any day, but I won’t have enough money until the first paycheck I get.
Maybe its not a problem.

• +1
Tagging guys who might be interested;

@SaintOverBuddyBoyo @Shrek2OnDvD @heightface @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ChinkboytakeurBAE @BearBoy @Thomas DOM @Nebula @currylightskin @ascendedd @Brazitard @Niko @Xangsane @luljankybo @MrGlutton @21YearoldFailed @GandyIsNormie @Chadeep @SubhumanCurrycel
No tag

Maybe its not a problem.
☺️ Then it’s settled. We will pick a proper day once I get money. I will message you on here when that day comes.

Tl dr good job keep slaying bitches bhai

• JFL
I am scared to fly over an ocean. Otherwise I’d love to visit you. I have some friends in Brazil. 😃
I understand you, planes can be terrifying... But I can visit you once I get some money!

• Woah
Was it masaka? I'm still traumatized from what he confessed to after leaving for good

• +1
I understand you, planes can be terrifying... But I can visit you once I get some money!
That’d be great bhai. I am not scared of planes per se, however when it means I have to fly over an ocean for hours.. then yes I’m scared.

• Woah
Reactions: Brazitard
doxx them

• +1
Was it masaka? I'm still traumatized from what he confessed to after leaving for good
No, we have met each other a few times already. We are going to meet again soon (masaka, I mean). It was someone else. What did he confess?

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31