Met up with someone on here today

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 24278
@Nebula This happened nearly a year ago, damn.

• Woah
Reactions: Nebula
idk how to ascend bhai my face and pheno is poop in this country lmao
I don't think pheno is as important as people make you think it is. Otherwise only ones getting women would be white men but there's plenty of non-whites that I see with partners. Pheno is just SFcel cope. As long as you don't look like a FOB poojeet, you'll be fine bhai.

• JFL
I don't think pheno is as important as people make you think it is. Otherwise only ones getting women would be white men but there's plenty of non-whites that I see with partners. Pheno is just SFcel cope. As long as you don't look like a FOB poojeet, you'll be fine bhai.
im gonna be fine with fat landwhales and ltbs ew

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
im gonna be fine with fat landwhales and ltbs ew
Your LTBs are likely MTBs, I think you rate people harsher that's why.

• JFL
We gotta meet up again its been too long tbh

• JFL
We already decided to meet again but we havent planned a date cuz i couldnt be bothered tbh life got in the way

• JFL
We already decided to meet again but we havent planned a date cuz i couldnt be bothered tbh life got in the way
Jewish tricks.
Wait what?
We were arguing and I said some nasty shit, now I know incels don't let go of that shit so I do not want to get stabbed/killed by you. JFL.

• JFL
Jewish tricks.

We were arguing and I said some nasty shit, now I know incels don't let go of that shit so I do not want to get stabbed/killed by you. JFL.
Hows that jewish tricks lol. Just look through our convos again we already were past this whole ER thing. This guy has dementia lool

• JFL
Jewish tricks.

Lol this guy think im some giga mentally ill guy. Most of it is just an act cuz of internet u alresdy know how i behave irl

• JFL
Lol this guy think im some giga mentally ill guy. Most of it is just an act cuz of internet u alresdy know how i behave irl
You can never be sure bhai. :p

• +1
Its so over tbh. Im moving out of this shit country

I need to go to fucking US tbh but that place is fucked too tbh. Guess im hitting home forever

Hows that jewish tricks lol. Just look through our convos again we already were past this whole ER thing. This guy has dementia lool
Show me.

• JFL
Alr nig its fine if you dont wanna meet up but i aint digging up old text. Like i wanna meet up but i aint desperat enough to waste my time on digging

• JFL
Your gonna tell me i have to dig out a past convo of us? Give me mod powers loool for easy access
Alr nig its fine if you dont wanna meet up but i aint digging up old text. Like i wanna meet up but i aint desperat enough to waste my time on digging
Give it a few more months and you'll be desperate enough to dig up old text. 😈

Give it a few more months and you'll be desperate enough to dig up old text. 😈
Lol gaat nooit gebeuren met die logica zou ik nu al desperate moeten zijn want het is al maanden geleden