Meta study of gazemaxxing

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
So there are FOUR types of gazemaxxing. In order of best to worst
#1) Male + Female gaze
This is appealing to both the male in terms of masculinity, aka tall, muscular, strong, but also being appealing to female gaze aka pretty.

Example: Henry Cavil

#2) Female Gaze
This is appealing strictly to females (being pretty) but males don't respect you as you aren't strong/tall/intimidating.

Example: Vinnie Hacker (he is slightly masculine but is still a prettyboy he has peak female gaze, if you find him intimidating you are a soy ngl)
images

#3) Male Gaze
This is appealing to male gaze, tall, strong and masculine.
Example: Andrew Tate
aQ7YTs2C_400x400.jpg

#4) No gaze (Death tier)
Not having respect from men or women. You aren't a pretty boy but you also don't get respect from men as you aren't masculine or tall.

I didn't want to post an example of this tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, blatonslatt and pneumocystosis
thanks man
glad to know i'm malegazemaxxed :love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, Deleted member 2268, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person
Respect from other men can bring u tons of bitches
Male Gaze is way more important than female gaze

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, virren, bloomercel and 2 others
Respect from other men can bring u tons of bitches
Male Gaze is way more important than female gaze
You have fell for male gaze lol. Are you trying to say that andrew tate gets more women than vinnie hacker?

I agree male gaze is better than nothing but female gaze will always be better for getting women? It's called FEMALE GAZE.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
So there are FOUR types of gazemaxxing. In order of best to worst
#1) Male + Female gaze
This is appealing to both the male in terms of masculinity, aka tall, muscular, strong, but also being appealing to female gaze aka pretty.

Example: Henry Cavil

#2) Female Gaze
This is appealing strictly to females (being pretty) but males don't respect you as you aren't strong/tall/intimidating.

Example: Vinnie Hacker
images

#3) Male Gaze
This is appealing to male gaze, tall, strong and masculine.
Example: Andrew Tate
aQ7YTs2C_400x400.jpg

#4) No gaze (Death tier)
Not having respect from men or women. You aren't a pretty boy but you also don't get respect from men as you aren't masculine or tall.

I didn't want to post an example of this tier.

Tandrew Ate isn't male gaze, retard.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and looksseg
Also Vinnie is masculine.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 24940 and stevielake
Also Vinnie is masculine.
He is slightly masculine but is definitely in the female gaze maxxed category, he has a lean physique and wouldn't be intimidating to most men and especially men over 200lbs.
Men that are in the male gaze have to be intimidating to most men.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje and GuyFromSingapore
Cringey retard.
Guy that is literally worshipped by men all across the world isn't male gaze maxxed...

He uses his personality to garner a following.

His looks play no part.

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512
You have fell for male gaze lol. Are you trying to say that andrew tate gets more women than vinnie hacker?
better women for sure
More? Legal age? prolly

But this is not my point my friend. If u gotta choose between male gaze or female gaze itself...go for the first one. Men respect is THE KING OF KINGS and also will get u women. When u ve had enough bitches u realize that male respect has no prize.
U enter a party and peple dont wanna fuck with u, u re welcomed everywhere, people wanna be ur friend, not ur enemie....
Female Gaze alone get u some hoes but wont make ur life easier itself...just in the dating market

The best is the combination of both...but if u gotta choose....damn bro, sure Male Gaze

And for real, i dont know how any men d like to look like vinnie or this kind of guys who look emasculated and gay, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
U re supposed to be a men, not a lil fucking bitch with dick

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje and 5.5psl
He uses his personality to garner a following.

His looks play no part.
So you are completely denying blackpill? Personality matters more than looks is what you're trying to say.

Last edited:
Nice thread OP, but as per usual:
No well organized and presented .org threads for your face

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and pneumocystosis
better women for sure
More? Legal age? prolly

But this is not my point my friend. If u gotta choose between male gaze or female gaze itself...go for the first one. Men respect is THE KING OF KINGS and also will get u women. When u ve had enough bitches u realize that male respect has no prize.
U enter a party and peple dont wanna fuck with u, u re welcomed everywhere, people wanna be ur friend, not ur enemie....
Female Gaze alone get u some hoes but wont make ur life easier itself...just in the dating market

The best is the combination of both...but if u gotta choose....damn bro, sure Male Gaze

And for real, i dont know how any men d like to look like vinnie or this kind of guys who look emasculated and gay, HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
This is your subjective opinion, I would rather get respect from women which we are made to be partnered with rather than some random gym bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 20064
This is your subjective opinion, I would rather get respect from women which we are made to be partnered with rather some random gym bro.
Not my perspective. This is life
Take ur women respect, and get dumped.

I have a brotherhood that makes money, fuck hoes, an have a life with more meaning than a vagina.
Some blackpillers like u are the biggest beta shit i ve read. U will get ur heart broken and cry because the blackpill didnt saver u from ur mangina mindset

Its scary how dangerous it would be for some of you to look normal...Thank god u re a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and 5.5psl
better women for sure
More? Legal age? prolly

Male gaze should also be high trust.

The black guy is male gaze

Also the black cop

Not my perspective. This is life
Take ur women respect, and get dumped.

I have a brotherhood that makes money, fuck hoes, an have a life with more meaning than a vagina.
Some blackpillers like u are the biggest beta shit i ve read. U will get ur heart broken and cry because the blackpill didnt saver u from ur mangina mindset

Its scary how dangerous it would be for some of you to look normal...Thank god u re a subhuman
I can't believe you think male gaze is better for getting women than FEMALE gaze.
You are clearly malegazemaxxed and that's why you think it's better than female gaze.

Low iq user.

I can't believe you think male gaze is better for getting women than FEMALE gaze.
You are clearly malegazemaxxed and that's why you think it's better than female gaze.

Low iq user.
No mfker, i didnt say is better to get women, i said its better in life and ALSO will get u enough women.
I am not into kpopers who like asian cute bitches or Vinnie fags.

U wanna look good 2 years, fuck some hoes...go female gaze. Ur problem
I want a good life, good wife after all the fuckery i am doing, and peace.
Ur female gaze wont give u respect from noone, just attraction from women

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Vinnie hacker has a decent physique, great boxing skills, doesn't wear makeup or stuff like that, he looks cool and cute-ish at the same time. He's more in the male+female gaze tier than strictly female gaze tier. He gets respect from all normies, only redpill masculinity copers doesn't respect him.

An example for strict femalegaze should be something like this:

skinny af, sometimes wears makeup, always tries to look and act cute.

Last edited:
20230131 123457

autism gaze maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
No mfker, i didnt say is better to get women, i said its better in life and ALSO will get u enough women.
I am not into kpopers who like asian cute bitches or Vinnie fags.

U wanna look good 2 years, fuck some hoes...go female gaze. Ur problem
I want a good life, good wife after all the fuckery i am doing, and peace.
Ur female gaze wont give u respect from noone, just attraction from women

Vinnie is masculine.

• JFL
Vinnie hacker has a decent physique, great boxing skills, doesn't wear makeup or stuff like that. He's more in the male+female gaze tier than strictly female gaze tier. He gets respect from all normies, only redpill masculinity copers doesn't respect him.

View attachment 2061915

Vinnie just by looks is the gayest human being alive after that guy in the photo

• +1
Vinnie hacker has a decent physique, great boxing skills, doesn't wear makeup or stuff like that. He's more in the male+female gaze tier than strictly female gaze tier. He gets respect from all normies, only redpill masculinity copers doesn't respect him.

View attachment 2061915

I understand he is slightly masculine but his physique is still female gaze. He is definitely in the female gaze catergory.

Last edited:
I understand he is masculine but his physique is still female gaze. He is definitely in the female gaze catergory.
mf has a ufc lightweight body, so by that logic guys like khabib and mcgregor (2015)'s physiques were femalegazemaxxed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Van
mf has a ufc lightweight body, so by that logic guys like khabib and mcgregor (2015) were femalegazemaxxed
Retard logic. Makes no sense.

VINNIE HACKER HAS PEAK FEMALE APPEAL
KHABIB HAS PEAK MALE APPEAL

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Retard logic. Makes no sense.

VINNIE HACKER HAS PEAK FEMALE APPEAL
KHABIB HAS PEAK MALE APPEAL
i was talking only about physiques,

c2f0011ec329405aa7b60db734a42d39.0000000.jpg
Conor-McGregor.jpg

They're pretty much the same in the eye of women

I’m female gaze

Forget about pretty boy cope, only a niche retarded JBs are into pretty boys, foids like to be dominated by maesthetic men.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, chawaje and Xangsane
Which tier is Tony Soprano

better women for sure
More? Legal age? prolly

Check my dm broo

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Deleted member 20193 and crerea
lmfao that vinnie guy doesnt even look good tbh
i could literally kill him by my left hand by a mistake lmfao
looks is just 1 factor, u need to maxx out everything lifeless twats

Forget about pretty boy cope, only a niche retarded JBs are into pretty boys, foids like to be dominated by maesthetic men.
truth, i’ve also noticed it’s the far left alt tranny worshipping girls who like the prettyboys and actual stacies like maesthetic chads

• +1