METHMAXXING FOR LOW BF?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
You could do it but you'll kill your brain in the process.

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

I NEED XANI NEED XANI NEED XANI NEED XANI NEED XAN
yes i did this before and was insanely lean like legit all ur hunger just leaves its almost impossible to eat and u dont drink water i was giga giga giag lean people were calling me handsome and clark kent
but the problem is you sweat like crazy and dont brush ur teeth and grind ur teeth which leaves u with really fucked up acne collagen and yellow teeth so i recommend dxm instead for leanmaxxing

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

high inhib has ruined my life
just get your body into a flushing state by drinking 4L of water per day. No need for drugs dude

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

high inhib has ruined my life
I dont want to bloatmaxx
drinking water won't make you bloat. on the contrary, not drinking enough water will make you bloat.
if you drink a lot of water (>3L/day), your body will no longer retain it, and automatically flush all excess water in your body

roping3264

roping3264

Bronze
drinking water won't make you bloat. on the contrary, not drinking enough water will make you bloat.
if you drink a lot of water (>3L/day), your body will no longer retain it, and automatically flush all excess water in your body
I dont drink water either i have no desire for it also who tf drjnks 4L a day u would cause global warming singlehandedly