METHMAXXING FOR LOW BF?

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
it worked for ramirez

You could do it but you'll kill your brain in the process.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
yes i did this before and was insanely lean like legit all ur hunger just leaves its almost impossible to eat and u dont drink water i was giga giga giag lean people were calling me handsome and clark kent
but the problem is you sweat like crazy and dont brush ur teeth and grind ur teeth which leaves u with really fucked up acne collagen and yellow teeth so i recommend dxm instead for leanmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
worth tbh

starvemaxxing wont get u to %6 bf im eating like holocaust survivor since i was born still 15-17 bf
It’s literally impossible, what do u eat exactly?

Just get lypo suction and be done with it.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
just get your body into a flushing state by drinking 4L of water per day. No need for drugs dude

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
I dont want to bloatmaxx
drinking water won't make you bloat. on the contrary, not drinking enough water will make you bloat.
if you drink a lot of water (>3L/day), your body will no longer retain it, and automatically flush all excess water in your body

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
drinking water won't make you bloat. on the contrary, not drinking enough water will make you bloat.
if you drink a lot of water (>3L/day), your body will no longer retain it, and automatically flush all excess water in your body
I dont drink water either i have no desire for it also who tf drjnks 4L a day u would cause global warming singlehandedly

I dont drink water either i have no desire for it also who tf drjnks 4L a day u would cause global warming singlehandedly
your iq = :tiny:

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and blackpilladobr