Methods of Lifting Hyoid bone

D

DoWhatYouCan

Bronze
Lifting the hyoid bone is probably the most underrated looks max. This one bone can increase face/chin projection and make the jaw/rammus more prominent. If you have decent bones and suffer from shit posture, lifting the bone is the greatest single thing you can do for yourself. The most well known method is consistent chin tucking. I’m going to take it a step further and do chin tucks with resistance bands. What are some other methods of lifting it.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Romnel and Deleted member 6403
whats the question idiot

just mew lol

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Bishop, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Hold good tongue posture and then look up and do a proper mew swallow (swallow with tongue only) while still looking up.
It's an excersise and a stretch at the same time, will get you a good hyoid in no time.

chin tucking with resistance bands? do you know what the purpose of chin tucking is?

Aside from the korean/japanese study? There is no way, and even then I doubt the validity of that study. Weightloss/jaw surgery can give the illusion of a change in postoperative hyoid bone posistion but that is all it is - the appearance of one, not an actual shift.

Aside from the korean/japanese study? There is no way, and even then I doubt the validity of that study. Weightloss/jaw surgery can give the illusion of a change in postoperative hyoid bone posistion but that is all it is - the appearance of one, not an actual shift.
Which study are you referring to?

literally just mew, it's the easiest way to raise your hyoid

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and TheEndHasNoEnd
U need surgery for that pretty sure

Read this

High-speed jaw-opening exercise resulted in a significant increase in the vertical resting position of the hyoid bone and its elevation during swallowing

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Read this

View attachment 445036

High-speed jaw-opening exercise resulted in a significant increase in the vertical resting position of the hyoid bone and its elevation during swallowing
Oh wow that’s amazing, exactly what I was looking for when I started the thread but the link doesn’t work

Oh wow that’s amazing, exactly what I was looking for when I started the thread but the link doesn’t work

Try that bro

• +1
Reactions: ezio6