methods to get rid of gag reflex?

betamaxxer

betamaxxer

Iron
In my journey of fagmaxxing I have also been trying to get rid of my gag reflex too to give better head. The method I've been using this whole time is to simply stick my toothbrush down my throat until it feels uncomfortable and brushing my tongue back and forth until I cannot let it sit there any longer. I have done this for about 2 months twice a day and have seen good progress, I have gone from less than 5 seconds to ~15 seconds. However it seems that I have flatlined, for the passed 2 weeks or so I have not seen any progress. Is it simply harder to increase deepthroating time after you reach a certain point or is my method flawed? Any help would be appreciated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Leviathin, 5.5psl and 5 others
What the fuck has this forum come to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Eren, bishōnenmaxxer and 10 others
Practice with a Cucumber, if your mom or dad ask, just say you are practicing for because a stranger on the internet told you to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 24444
Practice with a Cucumber, if your mom or dad ask, just say you are practicing for because a stranger on the internet told you to do it
Actually would larger objects help? Because obviously my toothbrush does not have the same girth as an average penis. I think I have an unused automatic toothbrush that is wider than my current toothbrush, would it be benificial to use this instead and put it bottom side in?

Least gay looksmax user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901