Methods to make the NW1 hairline appear more dense? (not for baldcels)

E

everythingmatters

Silver
What methods are there to improve the appearance of a hairline without signs of baldness yet?

Hair density is also a genetic part, so there will be people who do not have a top density without having to go bald.

Do you think that dyeing the hairline a darker color helps? If yes, how can I dye it without causing any type of hair loss or damage to the hair?

Last edited:
shafe your head hair will grow stronger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
What methods are there to improve the appearance of a hairline without signs of baldness yet?

Hair density is also a genetic part, so there will be people who do not have a top density without having to go bald.

Do you think that dyeing the hairline a darker color helps? If yes, how can I dye it without causing any type of hair loss or damage to the hair?
- Microblading/SMP (scalp micropigmentation)
- PRP injections, I think @_Eriicc had success with this

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
Fringe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters and St. Wristcel
- Microblading/SMP (scalp micropigmentation)
- PRP injections, I think @_Eriicc had success with this

So so far the options I know are the following:

- Toppik (temporary cope)
- Mini HT (I am not sure if it is the best option in my case)
-Microblading / SMP (I had not thought about it, it seems a good option in my case)
- PRP injections (I do not know anything about it, I will look for information)
- Fringe (I don't like how I look, I look like a cuck)
- Hair dye (It could accelerate hair loss, I don't know if it works for what I want).

My hairline looks normal in good lights, but in bad lights my hairline appears recessive. What do you think is the best option for my case?

So so far the options I know are the following:

- Toppik (temporary cope)
- Mini HT (I am not sure if it is the best option in my case)
-Microblading / SMP (I had not thought about it, it seems a good option in my case)
- PRP injections (I do not know anything about it, I will look for information)
- Fringe (I don't like how I look, I look like a cuck)
- Hair dye (It could accelerate hair loss, I don't know if it works for what I want).

My hairline looks normal in good lights, but in bad lights my hairline appears recessive. What do you think is the best option for my case?

Transplant or lowering, right now your hairline shape is feminine.
The midfrontal point of hairline should be lower than the fronto temporal corners not the other way around like it is in your case.
SMP is good for frauding, Astrosky did it once too and it looked pretty good.

Transplant or lowering, right now your hairline shape is feminine.
The midfrontal point of hairline should be lower than the fronto temporal corners not the other way around like it is in your case.
SMP is good for frauding, Astrosky did it once too and it looked pretty good.

So my hairline looks like the one on the left and should it look like the one on the right?

I guess the only way to change the shape of my hairline would be by
HT and lowering?

And as long as you do not correct the shape of the hairline, the best would be frige haircut and SMP?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Wash your hair with only water and it will look way thicker

You have particles to sprinkle at your hair, probably sucks.
You have minoxidil, stemoxidine, GH, peppermint oil, castor oil, etc. for more/faster growth, in that order.
I do PRP myself at home, for eyedrops, for after dermarolling and will use soon injected on scalp to try to regrow NW1. Already regrew some and only using stemox and alfatradiol. For PRP you need a 70 bux centrifugue, 50-130 bux worth of medical material and the know how, which you can get reading papers, etc.

Last edited:
You have minoxidil, stemoxidine, GH, peppermint oil, castor oil, etc. for more/faster growth, in that order.
I do PRP myself at home, for eyedrops, for after dermarolling and will use soon injected on scalp to try to regrow NW1. Already regrew some and only using stemox and alfatradiol. For PRP you need a 70 bux centrifugue, 50-130 bux worth of medical material and the know how, which you can get reading papers, etc.

thanks for sharing this information bro, can i PM you?

I read that hair grown by minoxil becomes dependent on minoxidil, that is, if you stop using it, you lose the gains. What about the other options? I am looking for more long-term solutions.

Also keep in mind that I am not probably balding yet, my hair looks exactly the same as it did a year or more ago. NW1 said by several users here.

I read that hair grown by minoxil becomes dependent on minoxidil, that is, if you stop using it, you lose the gains. What about the other options? I am looking for more long-term solutions.

Also keep in mind that I am not probably balding yet, my hair looks exactly the same as it did a year or more ago. NW1 said by several users here.
Just use sea salt spray

which micro needle device you use? and any guide how to micro needle for hair growth?

which micro needle device you use? and any guide how to micro needle for hair growth?
I just use cheap rollers from amazon/owndoc. I was going to buy a derminator but haven't done it yet.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope